Con's Outdoor Lake Grow

Catch him back next year a lot bigger.
Fuck ya, slot size here is 13"-17.5", master angler is 28" anything over 20" just don't taste as good as the smaller ones

Good day 420 hope all is good, end of week 11& just got back out, plants seem to be doing alright the Cheese still refusing to die I think it's still alive, the Fat Bastard is packing it on good & looks healthy & the Gelato is bulking up nicely * also looks healthy still taking 5-6 days between feedings added some microbial mass today with the nutes, that's about it peace * buzz out

You'll get a solid half joint off that Cheese so that's a half joint you didn't have before! The other two look like there's plenty of time to pack on the weight to add some outdoor flowers to the indoor jars. :thumb:

Another question for you all, is this wpm or aphid eggs ? it don't wipe off by finger or a damp towel & nothing under the leaves
What Mel said about mites, but thrips will do something similar. Spraying the underside with unscented castille soap spray should help if you want to deal with it.
I tossed in a couple handfuls of worm castings to each plant for shits&giggles
LOL the worms already provided the shits so all you need to do is giggle. :)

You'll get a solid half joint off that Cheese so that's a half joint you didn't have before! The other two look like there's plenty of time to pack on the weight to add some outdoor flowers to the indoor jars. :thumb:

What Mel said about mites, but thrips will do something similar. Spraying the underside with unscented castille soap spray should help if you want to deal with it.

LOL the worms already provided the shits so all you need to do is giggle. :)
Thanks Shed, the Cheese will be a small haul but quality over quantity Lol! Just got back out here & forgot to grab something for the bugs even though I went to the hydro store Duh! Just dawn soap * a sprayer but they don't look to bad so hopefully no problems arise, going to try to tie down a few buds to level them all out a bit, thanks for popping in

Plus it's a detergent, not a true soap. So made from a bunch of chemicals. :cough:
Glad I found this out usually I'm a dumb ass & do then ask questions, I don't think any plant would like that

1690856362081.jpeg

I'll keep a eye out for that or similar, it would be good to have I've been lucky lucky so far, surprised for the amount of grass hoppers we have but not sure if they eat pot plants

Good day 420 hope all is good, end of week 11& just got back out, plants seem to be doing alright the Cheese still refusing to die I think it's still alive, the Fat Bastard is packing it on good & looks healthy & the Gelato is bulking up nicely * also looks healthy still taking 5-6 days between feedings added some microbial mass today with the nutes, that's about it peace * buzz out

Colas fatting up 🔝 looks good Con.

Good day 420 hope everyone is all good, end of week 12 & all excited decided to harvest the Charlie Browns Christmas tree took a while but all hanging & drying Lol, the Fat Bastard is chugging along good looks happy & healthy &getting fat the Gelato is filling out nicely & looking pretty healthy & both smelling pretty pungent, found some cinnamon so sprinkled some around the plants again & seems to be working decent, what could go wrong it might taste like cinnamon, have a good one

Back
Top Bottom