Con's Outdoor Lake Grow

I don't think nutes will extend your grow so that's probably happenstance, and I'm guessing that keeping them flat during stretch won't lessen your yield but will change the shape of your top colas. Fewer long ones but more shorter ones.
Yeah noticed that too, quite a few short buds nothing long so will chalk it up to too much flattening while in stretch, I cut a piece of bud off today for a tester tonight & I guess I'm eating egg for my prediction of football size buds Lol! More like golf balls

From my experience, outdoor autos are even more temperamental than tent-grown ones so don't beat yourself up over the harvest. Just be glad they're not all like the Cheese!
Thanks Shed I'm not disappointed in any way, learning things &knew it wouldn't be like a indoor grow & just tried a vape full & happier now Lol fairly strong, RIP cheese🧀

Thanks Shed I'm not disappointed in any way, learning things &knew it wouldn't be like a indoor grow & just tried a vape full & happier now Lol fairly strong, RIP cheese🧀
Hey Amigo, :ciao:
Great thread, my apologies for being so oblivious. :Namaste:
Hope your doing well. :high-five:
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hey Amigo, :ciao:
Great thread, my apologies for being so oblivious. :Namaste:
Hope your doing well. :high-five:
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill welcome to the thread that can take a 10 week auto plant & turn it into a 20 week grow Lol, thanks for dropping in have a good one

Good day folks hope all is good, just finished week 14 and they are still going the Fat Bastard is slowing down its feedings by 1 day & looking pretty good I cut off all the strings holding her down & likes growing upwards & packing on some weight but not even 1% amber yet, the Gelato is catching up & still bud building so atleast 2 weeks left or more, both these autos are very slow going but looking healthy, Question for the group I'm gone for 10 days come this Wednesday from 23-september 1st or 2nd you think the Fat Bastard will be OK & not over ripe? There is hardly any amber trichomes yet should I chop it tomorrow or let it go another 10 days from this coming Wednesday, I'm leaning towards letting her go till I get back, opinions? Thanks for any input I tried a tester of the Fat Bastatd a few days ago & was pretty strong buzz wise but if I can get it stronger the better & tasted pretty good for a quick dry

Good day folks hope all is good, just finished week 14 and they are still going the Fat Bastard is slowing down its feedings by 1 day & looking pretty good I cut off all the strings holding her down & likes growing upwards & packing on some weight but not even 1% amber yet, the Gelato is catching up & still bud building so atleast 2 weeks left or more, both these autos are very slow going but looking healthy, Question for the group I'm gone for 10 days come this Wednesday from 23-september 1st or 2nd you think the Fat Bastard will be OK & not over ripe? There is hardly any amber trichomes yet should I chop it tomorrow or let it go another 10 days from this coming Wednesday, I'm leaning towards letting her go till I get back, opinions? Thanks for any input I tried a tester of the Fat Bastatd a few days ago & was pretty strong buzz wise but if I can get it stronger the better & tasted pretty good for a quick dry

Looking good Amigo :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Looking good Amigo :thumb:

Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill I'm a little conflicted on what to do with the 1 plant chop now with a little amber or let it go till I get back which might give me to much 9-10 days from this Wednesday but these plants are growing slow, any words of advice?

Thanks Bill I'm a little conflicted on what to do with the 1 plant chop now with a little amber or let it go till I get back which might give me to much 9-10 days from this Wednesday but these plants are growing slow, any words of advice?
She isn't ready yet. :Namaste:
Give her more time.
I think their is a little size left to build as she matures a bit more.
I'd check her again when you come back.
Bet she expands her bud width.

Bill284 😎

She isn't ready yet. :Namaste:
Give her more time.
I think their is a little size left to build as she matures a bit more.
I'd check her again when you come back.
Bet she expands her bud width.

Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill appreciate the reply, was leaning that way

I'm with Bill..head out of town and let it ride!
Thanks Shed that be the plan, but I'm doing good 14 weeks in & only got impatient once WOOOO!Lol! Go home & check out & set up my new light I picked up a SpiderFarmer SE5000 for this winters grow pretty hyped, thanks for popping in

Can't wait to see you put those orange buckets under that thing! Drop a link to the journal here for sure. :)
No more buckets going g with 7 gal fabric pots & 4 plants but using city tap Water, used a zero water filter last year & took to long to filter 3 gal & changed the filter every 2 weeks kinda expensive so we'll see how the tap water works

morning 420 hope everyones week/weekend was good, not much to report here as i'm not out at the lake but hopefully they are well, i'll find out this coming friday but just want to show you all the new light set up for this falls grow a SpiderFarmer SE5000 480 watt & looks good, 1680 leds Samsung LM301B Diodes
PPE: 2.75 umol/J
Coverage: Flower Coverage: 3’X3′, Veg Coverage: 4’X4′
Size: 33.85”X33.85”X3.03”
it fits the grow box nicely & was able to mount the controller on the outside to reduce the heat i just hope my 4'' inline fan can keep up they recomend a 6'' fan but we'll see, can't wait to get started in a few weeks i'm shutting down camp early this year as soon as the outdoor plants are done have a good one folks

20230822_194628.jpg

20230822_194639.jpg

20230825_194435.jpg

20230825_194634.jpg

Thanks GBD i can hardly wait curious to see how they do i think i have a good line up for strains
I used to have a SF4500 (I think). It was super nice and did a helluva' job on the greenery!

Back
Top Bottom