Con's Outdoor Lake Grow

Well shit! Don't get anyone to do you a favor tending your plants while you're away just a simple task remove tarp when sunny & cover when raining & his reply was oops, Fuck'n bud rot , Super pissed photos soon

Well guess buddy went on a bender for a week & said fuck it so plants where uncovered for 10 days & rained on 4 times he offered me $250 but just walked away it's not the monetary value I'm pissed about so I removed the buds off the Fat Bastard & cut off as much rot I could find & cut the buds into 4-6 pieces to check k all the way through most was on the bottom parts so that's it for that one, I dried off the Gelato &seems OK but will check it every day till I see rot or if it's done, probably lost a good 1/3rd to this fuck up but what ever I think I'll collect that cash later probably tomorrow cause buddy is sloppy drunk & probably won't remember a thing just shaking my head here's some pics & will do the usual Sunday for the last standing plant the Gelato, peace

thanks Shed sorry for the rant wasn't expecting to come back to find this Lol!, not going to worry about it buddy has his own issues not the end of the world, not much smell to it I'm guessing probably from being water logged hopefully it'll have some smell to it tomorrow when it dries out a bit, & will see how the Gelato looks tomorrow
God damn that's a crying shame con. :(

Good thing the Gelato is in better shape, and there still might be some good stuff left on the Fat Bastard, so that's something anyway. :thumb:

Well guess buddy went on a bender for a week & said fuck it so plants where uncovered for 10 days & rained on 4 times he offered me $250 but just walked away it's not the monetary value I'm pissed about so I removed the buds off the Fat Bastard & cut off as much rot I could find & cut the buds into 4-6 pieces to check k all the way through most was on the bottom parts so that's it for that one, I dried off the Gelato &seems OK but will check it every day till I see rot or if it's done, probably lost a good 1/3rd to this fuck up but what ever I think I'll collect that cash later probably tomorrow cause buddy is sloppy drunk & probably won't remember a thing just shaking my head here's some pics & will do the usual Sunday for the last standing plant the Gelato, peace

That really sucks Con I am sorry for your losses.

That really sucks Con I am sorry for your losses.
Yeah it does but what can you do I don't think I lost a lot, wasn't expecting a huge harvest don't know if being water logged is going to effect it

Con I think you want to get that dry as fast as you can. You got a fan
Hey Keith yeah I did a rough trim & cut up the bud & put on a cookie sheet & have air flowing over it

Good day everyone hope all is good, well the Fat Bastard did a fast dry as the temps the last couple days & today around 30c so will check the humidity % later was 82% last night so will see where it's at later today abit of smell & stickyness came back & will try a tester today, The Gelato is doing OK no signs of rot & trichomes cloudy but looks like a week or so to go, question is this 16 or so weeks normal for a outdoor auto ? That should be done in 10 weeks or so due to inconsistent light & temps it's definitely a bit different than a Indoor grow, thanks

It's not uncommon for autos to take 100+ days, indoors or out, judging from Grow journals I've seen on here.
The Dark Devil auto I had earlier this season was closing in on 100 days, and I'm betting it would have gone to 110 if the bugs and rot hadn't hit her.

It's not uncommon for autos to take 100+ days, indoors or out, judging from Grow journals I've seen on here.
The Dark Devil auto I had earlier this season was closing in on 100 days, and I'm betting it would have gone to 110 if the bugs and rot hadn't hit her.
Thanks yeah just wondering if it was me or crappy soil/ weather, I put my Fat Bastard into a Mason jar a bit ago and it's at 76% humidity & weighed it and come out to 60 grams so going to try some tonight so happy with 2 Oz for outdoors so let's see how the Gelato turns out

Thanks yeah just wondering if it was me or crappy soil/ weather, I put my Fat Bastard into a Mason jar a bit ago and it's at 76% humidity & weighed it and come out to 60 grams so going to try some tonight so happy with 2 Oz for outdoors so let's see how the Gelato turns out
Sounds like you've jarred it a bit early con. And considering what they've been through, you may want to take it out and dry it a bit more. IJS.

Sounds like you've jarred it a bit early con. And considering what they've been through, you may want to take it out and dry it a bit more. IJS.
Ok out for another day will try for 65 -70%

Back
Top Bottom