Cons indoor auto soil grow 3.1

Hi :420:Welcome to Cons indoor auto soil grow 3.1, i'll be growing 6 plants all together 4 in 7 gal fabric pots with soil & 2 in 5 gal fabric pots with soil, seeds are germinating & will be put into knock off solo cups & up potted when they're ready, i'll be using the same nutrients as the previous grow Future Harvest Holland Secret Micro & grow with epsome salt & microbial mass pro
MIICROBIAL MASS harnesses the latest scientific understanding of rhizospheric microbiology and has been carefully developed to harness the power of beneficial bacteria in the root zone. Part of our research and development process involved extensive field testing in partner gardens across Canada utilizing a wide variety of nutrient programs, substrates, and growing practices in both indoor and outdoor settings This research has allowed us to identify with great precision the application rates necessary to achieve spectacular results in the majority of gardens and growing conditions.

Our proprietary blend of bacteria promotes a healthy root zone by solubilizing phosphorus and calcium, and assisting with the bioavailability of iron and other fertilization compounds from both organic and inorganic sources. Therefore, our customers are able to unleash the full potential of their crops without major changes to their growing practices.

I will be reusing my soil from the previous grow but ammended with Gaia Green Kelp 2 teaspoons per gal & Basalt rock dust 1 table spoon per gal & Earth Worm Castings added a 2 liter jug full to each 7 & 5 gal pot & 30 grams of DynoMyco & a bit of fresh Perlite

here are the strains i will be growing:
1- Alien vs Triangle a F5 from Mephisto Genetics in a 7 gal pot
Heritage: Ripleys OG x Triangle Kush
60% Sativa 40% indica
THC 25%
2-Grappa by Mephisto Genetics F! in a 7 gal pot
Heritage: Double Grape x Forum Stomper
55% indica 45% sativa
from their Illuminauto line so not much for info
3-Double Grape by Mephisto Genetics in a 5 gal pot
Heritage: Sour Stomper x Grape Krinkle F7
60% indica 40% sativa
THC 36.93
4- Black Berry Moon Rocks by Blimburn Seeds
Heritage: Blue Moon Rock x Male Black Berry Kush
Mostly Indica
THC 26-33%
5- Gelato x Purple Punch F1 by Blimburn in a 7 gal pot
Mostly Indica
THC 24-28
6- Fat Bastrard by Quebec Canabis seeds
Heritage: Gold Member x Monkey Spunk
50/50 indica & Sativa
Thc 30-35%
Nute feed Schedule
1702772766655.png

I’m getting a little confused. Is this the journal or the original or the improved version? Is this a NickHardy impression? Lol!!
this is the newest Journal 3.1 the improved 3.0 is still waiting for the Godzilla Cookies to finish off, LOL! i didn't realize Nick had 7 journals going i'm still trying to catch up with his journals i'll be reading till spring & don't know how he does it

Back
Top Bottom