Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1

con, my overnight fridge reading was 36% RH! I had no idea it was that low. You should be good if you've got 40% (I guess).

con, my overnight fridge reading was 36% RH! I had no idea it was that low. You should be good if you've got 40% (I guess).
mine ended up at 40% overnight but up to 60% for a bit then drops to 30 then up to 40% so should be good even at the lower RH with temps of 2-3c, i wonder if there is like a VPD chart for fridge drying Lol, seem to have the dry room at 60% RH with 17c temps for now outside temps are supposed to be around 5c for next weeks forcast so i'll see which way i'm going to go then, Thanks GDB

Wouldn't fresh flowers raise the RH in the fridge more than ones that have been in there for a week? Or did you mean that the RH with no flowers was 36%?
It was 36 with no flowers in there. Next time I put some fresh bags in there I'll monitor the RH. This is something I've never considered.

More grease, Shed! :thanks:

It was 36 with no flowers in there. Next time I put some fresh bags in there I'll monitor the RH. This is something I've never considered.

More grease, Shed! :thanks:
@Grand Daddy Black & @InTheShed the Rh will rise with fresh bud in there i would imagine but i think if you have a newer fridge the air is replaced with a fan & can control humidity but not my older fridge but if you open the door enough it would drop to help regulate it & at low temps 2-4c i bet you could figure a perfect dry/part cure, might take 2-3 weeks, i'll put a humidity meter in a couple bags & in the fridge & record also

Good morning everyone hope all is well & having a good Easter weekend, the Alien v Triangle dried for 8 days & done, with 62-64% after sitting in a jar overnight & weighs in at 161 grams or 5.7oz, good enough for me, pretty tasty & strong weed & buds are pretty solid, i like it for not being cured yet, have a good day folks

20240329_183449.jpg

20240329_183520.jpg

20240329_185522.jpg

20240329_185813.jpg

20240329_190006.jpg

20240329_192514.jpg

Great haul and beautiful spiral staircase on that branch!
Thanks Shed i will be growing this one again & the Grappa tasty stuff & works well on pain hope the weekend treats you & the fam well

Good morning everyone week 14 for the last 2 plants the GG is coming along nice & loving the colors & the buds are getting fat, just starting to see some amber so 1-2 more weeks (the GG is about 1-2 weeks behind) i'm figuring its still drinking every 2-3 days, the G x PP is fading fairly quick & its drinking is just starting to slow so i think i'll start droughting it, i had to put in a few support sticks & a string line to hold up a few branchs/buds i'm seeing some amber on the lower buds But can't tell on the upper buds due to the foxtailing but every spot i check the trichs are cloudy so i figure i'll chop after the drought, if i'm seeing some amber on the lower buds that should mean the uppers should have more correct ? any opinions on when to chop a foxtailed plant ????? its coming up to week 15 and water/feeding every 3-4 days now, have a great day everyone & upcoming week

That GG remains impressive, as does the GxPP! Nice growing con!

Good luck with trying to determine when to take the foxtaily one.

I definitely ain't the one to advise you about that! :Rasta:

I notice your bamboos are held in place by bungee cords. Cool. That's my preferred method, as well. :)

That GG remains impressive, as does the GxPP! Nice growing con!

Good luck with trying to determine when to take the foxtaily one.

I definitely ain't the one to advise you about that! :Rasta:

I notice your bamboos are held in place by bungee cords. Cool. That's my preferred method, as well. :)
Thanks GDB i seen you use the bungee cord method before & it works better than shoving the sticks into the soil & poking through the pot sides & roots, the G x PP is coming up on week 15 you'd figure it should be close to done for a auto, think i'll snip a tester & give it a slow dry through out the day while i'm at the folks for easter supper

Good morning everyone week 14 for the last 2 plants the GG is coming along nice & loving the colors & the buds are getting fat, just starting to see some amber so 1-2 more weeks (the GG is about 1-2 weeks behind) i'm figuring its still drinking every 2-3 days, the G x PP is fading fairly quick & its drinking is just starting to slow so i think i'll start droughting it, i had to put in a few support sticks & a string line to hold up a few branchs/buds i'm seeing some amber on the lower buds But can't tell on the upper buds due to the foxtailing but every spot i check the trichs are cloudy so i figure i'll chop after the drought, if i'm seeing some amber on the lower buds that should mean the uppers should have more correct ? any opinions on when to chop a foxtailed plant ????? its coming up to week 15 and water/feeding every 3-4 days now, have a great day everyone & upcoming week

Damn fine right there!! Happy Easter from our house to yours!! 😎✌️

You've got some nicely fat colas on there con!

I'd recommend either snipping off a bit that has foxtails on it, breaking it open, and getting a scope in to see what the original calyxes under the foxtails look like. They should be more amber than the new growth, so harvesting will be finding a balance between old growth and new.

And you then get to smoke your test piece!

You've got some nicely fat colas on there con!

I'd recommend either snipping off a bit that has foxtails on it, breaking it open, and getting a scope in to see what the original calyxes under the foxtails look like. They should be more amber than the new growth, so harvesting will be finding a balance between old growth and new.

And you then get to smoke your test piece!
Thanks Shed yeah did that this morning she's ready to chop just going to not water for the rest of the week & see if i can get it to frost over a bit more than what i can see, the fox tails are a bit frosty even though they're are not stopping to grow & the tester was actually surprisingly good buzz & taste wise & rock solid under the fox tails, i checked the lowest buds that are not fox tailing & see amber so i'm guessing the tops are ambered up nicely under the fox tails, kinda big plant & will be a all day job trimming but will hit the vape before starting to make it even more fun Lol!

kinda big plant & will be a all day job trimming but will hit the vape before starting to make it even more fun Lol!
Make Trimming Fun Again! 🌞

Back
Top Bottom