Cons 2nd Indoor Soil Grow Start Date 01/14/23

I feel like I'm seeing a lot more pistils on the GC than when it went into isolation at 12/12, but no real way to know if that's from 12/12 or just 13 days of development. Either way it's going to extend this grow by a good month or so!
Hey Shed how are you ? yeah they look a bit bigger it grew a few inchs while in isolation 28'' tall so i'll see how its doing in a week or so and hope it takes off again

Gc would be a good one to try outside
yeah that's one i will be trying outdoors, still scratching my head with what went wrong with this one Lol

Good morning folks hope all is well, end of week 11 and all is good the Zkittlez is getting big & packing on the weight still thirsty & trichomes are cloudy the mystery SkyWalker is also getting big with cloudy trichomes but i don't think it is a SkyWalker strain it is very purple so probably a purple strain of some sort (i've never seen a purple SkyWalker before) the Godzilla Cookies seems to have started up again & building buds now 32'' tall from the soil will keep a eye on this one temps steady at 24c RH 40% pics 1-3 is the Zkittlez pics 4-6 SkyWalker/Purple 7-8 the Godzilla Cookies, and yeah that is cat hair in some of those pics
20230318_093448.jpg

20230318_093459.jpg

20230318_093530.jpg

20230318_093658.jpg

20230318_093702.jpg

20230318_093718.jpg

20230318_093950.jpg

20230318_093958.jpg

20230318_094016.jpg

Got some excellent bulking going on, and it's nice to see the GC back on the horse and riding again! 🐎
Thanks Shed not sure what that SkyWalker is but cut the tip off on bud and was like blood red inside so i had to try it was 1/2 decent some purple strain im assuming, yeah glad the GC is taking off again it must of been that Chitosal spray that stunned it, any recomendations on it since it is stretched out and a lot of internodal spacing ?

Good afternoon everyone hope your week and weekend was tolerable,it is the end of week 12 i"ll apologise now for the quality of pics just got back in town from a 750km drive & about 10 cups of coffee & dirty phone, the Mystery SkyWalker/Unknown Purple & Zkittles getting FAT & a few amber trichomes which it had last Wednsday(thought they would of been more by now) when i left so a few more weeks to go if they even get more amber but the pistils/calex i think is the term are getting pretty curled & tight so might be done sooner? the rest of the trichomes are all cloudy and see no clear ones, the stunned Godzilla buds are developing suprisingly nice hope fully good to go by early may but by the way thewy are looking i'm going to have to support them some how since the branches are so tall and thats about it, do all go into the amber stage or do some plants just get cloudy trichomes and very little amber and just judge by the calex if that is the right term???? thanks and enjoy life, well i figured how to put titles on the pics and not quotes or discriptions yet

Shaping up to be another spectacular grow con! Zkittlez has beautiful spears, mystery purple is fat AF, and the GC is definitely getting with the program. :thumb:
by the way thewy are looking i'm going to have to support them some how since the branches are so tall and thats about it,
Bamboo poles for the win!
do all go into the amber stage or do some plants just get cloudy trichomes and very little amber and just judge by the calex if that is the right term?
Some long-flowering sativas might not ever show much amber on the calyxes (right term as we use it, though it's "bract" if we're getting technical!), but most plants that aren't still pushing out new foxtails will eventually amber up.

Shaping up to be another spectacular grow con! Zkittlez has beautiful spears, mystery purple is fat AF, and the GC is definitely getting with the program. :thumb:

Bamboo poles for the win!

Some long-flowering sativas might not ever show much amber on the calyxes (right term as we use it, though it's "bract" if we're getting technical!), but most plants that aren't still pushing out new foxtails will eventually amber up.
Thanks for the answer i just looked again with the loop and seeing the amber coming along nice that mystery SkyWalker/ purple has a lot of purple trichomes from the base all the way to the head looks pretty neat with some amber, will be looking for some bamboo tomorrow Thanks again

Hope everyones weekend is going good, the start of week 14 and all seems to be good the Zkittles and the Mystery SkyWalker/Purple buds are dense & frosty and ambered up to around 5% but have been that way for about 2 weeks and don't seem to be getting any more but on both plants they seem to be sucking dry the leaves they are getting dry & yellowing are they done ? they are starting week 14 do autos go longer? time to chop or wait another week to see if they get more amber? still feeing at full strenth but watering slowed down to every 5 days compaired to every 3 days, the Godzilla Cookies seems to be going strong again & bulking up still watering at full strenth & every 3 days, any suggestions for the Zkittles and Mystery SkyWalker/Purple ?, feeding @ full strenth, RH 40%, temps 24c

The plant should let you know when its ready. Usually once the pistils all go brown, the leaves start going yellow, and the plant uses less water I start checking the trichs. With my photoperiods, I can usually tell when they are done without even checking the trichs. I also start feeding just water 4 weeks before the end of flowering and have been testing out how drought conditions help the plants to finish.

I can't really tell the details from pics, I usually have to examine the plants pretty closely. From what I can tell, I would guess another week or two? Its also kind of a matter of taste, so they could be ready now if that's how you like em.

The plant should let you know when its ready. Usually once the pistils all go brown, the leaves start going yellow, and the plant uses less water I start checking the trichs. With my photoperiods, I can usually tell when they are done without even checking the trichs. I also start feeding just water 4 weeks before the end of flowering and have been testing out how drought conditions help the plants to finish.

I can't really tell the details from pics, I usually have to examine the plants pretty closely. From what I can tell, I would guess another week or two? Its also kind of a matter of taste, so they could be ready now if that's how you like em.
thanks for the reply, trichomes started ambering up 2-3 weeks ago and roughly 4-5% and have not changed in the last 1 week week&1/2, calyx's are brown crinkled & tight & leaves are getting sucked dry & yellowing my first grow was done 12-13 weeks i'm going on 14 so just unsure with this grow whether its just from different strains/nutes, i think i'll give them another week & see if i get a bit more amber, is there a point with autos that they go to far like over ripe ? my 1st grow i droughted and worked well with this grow i used Chitosil for a stressor so no droughting this run

I'm seeing a lot of green left in that plant with some yellowing leaves so I'd let it ride.
Hi Shed how are you, yeah im going to let that purple go another 1-2 weeks it still eating water every 3 days and just a touch of amber the Zkittles leaves are all most all yellow & falling off but not much amber and still has moist soil after 5 days so if it don't amber up more by next weekend its coming down, the stunned Godzilla Cookies is bulking up nice & put in a few bamboo sticks to hold a few branchs up

Back
Top Bottom