Con's First Indoor Soil Grow

That's a fine looking trio Con.

However, IMO none of them look like they're within 2 weeks of being done. It looks like most of the pistils have yet to change colors but are still mostly white. That will not be the case when they've got only 2 weeks or so to go.

Ok thanks the lighting make them look white but they are getting darker but will hold off the drought at least another week or 2 the meat breath are supposed to be light colored buds so hard to tell it white or light green

What GDB said! Even in the closeups you can see there's weeks to go, maybe even a month for a couple. Don't start droughting until you're starting to see more cloudy than clear trichomes so it will finish ripening during the drought and be ready for one rescue watering before harvest.

i think the leaf tips curling up is from the light being to close so going to raise the light up a few inchs
If the edges of the leaf are curled that's light stress for sure.

What GDB said! Even in the closeups you can see there's weeks to go, maybe even a month for a couple. Don't start droughting until you're starting to see more cloudy than clear trichomes so it will finish ripening during the drought and be ready for one rescue watering before harvest.

If the edges of the leaf are curled that's light stress for sure.
yeah i figured the lights where to close so i raised them, the trichomes on all plants are cloudy i checked with a 60x jewlers loupe and will check every couple days

good day every one hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Great New Years with family & friends , well i'm at week 11 since they hit the dirt and roughly 6 weeks since the start of flower and all seems good so far decided to use a real camera for these shots as the cell phone don't show the colors well first few pics are the meat breaths and last pic is the angel og, trichomes are cloudy colors are popping purples especially, the water intake has slowed down considerably what does that mean ? no amber trichomes yet but probably getting close any thoughts or advise ? i know i've asked this before but as i said the other pics with the phone didn't show the colors very good and the colors filled out good about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago and trichomes started clouding up around the same time do i start drought when i see amber i know some of you's said last week i got 2-4 more weeks to go but as i said the previous pics did not show the colors very well, i just don't want super couch locked bud

IMG_1466.JPG

IMG_1467.JPG

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1469.JPG

IMG_1471.JPG

the water intake has slowed down considerably what does that mean ? no amber trichomes yet but probably getting close any thoughts or advise
Means it's getting close. But i still see white pistils and I don't even start checking trichomes until they all darken and crinkle in. But the slow down in water uptake is a big tell.

Getting close! :thumb:

Means it's getting close. But i still see white pistils and I don't even start checking trichomes until they all darken and crinkle in. But the slow down in water uptake is a big tell.

Getting close

Getting close! :thumb:
yeah sorry for my impatients i just don't want to over do it its just so hard to get good pics with no glare from the lights even though they are on the lowest setting

They're looking great and some are further along than others. Try a flash pic with the lights off and see if that makes the trichomes easier to see. If you have a loupe or a magnifying glass, get in there and have a good look see!

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones con. 🎄
Thanks hope you and yours had a good one, all 3 plants are getting what looks like a sugary coating on them visually and i looked with a 60x loupe and the trichomes are cloudy, more so on the Angel OG and the Meat Breaths have just started but the one Meat Breath has better coloring than the other, will give them another watering in the next few days and take it from their, i think the reflective covering i have on the walls is interfering with the pics and probably take then out and see how they photograph on the living room table, i got my order from Herbies last week and just started to germinate them and have starter fluorescent to put them under for now so i have a few more weeks but will post pics again by new years or just after

at the start of week 12 and roughly week 8 of flower RH is bouncing between 34-42% and looking great and amber trichomes are coming out faster than i thought on both strains of Meat Breath and the Angel OG, i've been letting the temps drop 7-8 degrees celcius at night when the lights go out for the last week, i think ??? i will start Drought????? and i picked up a new phone so the pics look pretty good a little shakey with the trichome shots at full zoom 3 shots of each plant first 6 pics are the meat braeth and the last 3 is the Angel OG going to check phone & see if there is a camera stabalizer for better trichome shots

20221231_115136.jpg

20221231_115143.jpg

20221231_115206.jpg

20221231_115234.jpg

20221231_115249.jpg

20221231_115320.jpg

20221231_115340.jpg

20221231_115359.jpg

20221231_115409.jpg

20221231_124020.jpg

Thank you yeah i can see it better on other buds but to hard to get with the camera and the back due to nerve damage but they are there i just don't want to many i pretty well looked at all the buds quite a few ambers and some are dark when using the loupe plus the zoomed in shots are shakey, i guess i could of turned the pots for better pics of the amber ones

Hey Shed Happy New Years yes i chopped it yesterday afternoon took 7 hours to cut & did a rough trim & hanged started around 4 pm and finished just after 11 Holy stickiness Lol. last weeks post was watering day which was day 4 with no water so i skipped the watering, on day 7or 8 i gave each plant 2cups with nutes then turned off the lights for about 36 hours whether it helped or not then a full watering early Saturday morning 3 days after and chopped late Sunday, the drought did make a noticeable difference they all looked like they where incased in glass through the camera Lol pungent smell and sticky as hell, i should of waited another week as the amber was just under 10% but all good, thought i was a patient person as i was a licensed heavy duty truck transport mechanic and fish and hunt but this brought on a new level Lol, the biggest bud on the Meat Breath was 68 grams wet so should be close to around 1/2 ounce dry, i will post in a week or so the weights from each plant after drying before i put them in jars & cure should have my bodava packs by then, pic of the drying rack each row is one plant first 2 upper rows are the Meat Breaths & lower is the Angel OG and also got 2 1/2 trays of smaller popcorn buds between all plants, plants are drying in a dark room with a fan & RH is around mid 50's, one again thank you for calculating the nutes for me i don't think they would of turned out the way they did also with everyone else with the help, will close this grow after the dry weight in a week or so and already started my next which i'll start a new journal next week

20230107_094807.jpg

20230107_104133.jpg

20230107_104149.jpg

20230107_104202.jpg

20230107_104214.jpg

20230107_120101.jpg

20230107_130013.jpg

20230107_151257.jpg

20230107_154640.jpg

Amazing harvest con and congratulations on a terrific grow! :bravo:

Final weight should be something to be proud of and I hope you have a good collection of jars in hand. :)
Thanks can't wait, took a piece of Angel OG cut it up and dried out on the coffee table over night to try a early sample i'm sure it will taste & be better after the dry and cure, i went to get more of the same dutch nutrients for the next grow and found out they are not selling it in Canada anymore so i bought Future Harvest Holland Secret a 3 part solution seems to have a good feeding schedule which change for every week/stage of growth, the micro 5-0-2 Grow 2-1-7 and Bloom 0-6-4 have you heard are have any experience with this product ? i'll post their feeding chart i was wondering if your nute calculator has a different or better mix if you have the time and don't mind i am just using the micro grow & bloom

Thanks can't wait, took a piece of Angel OG cut it up and dried out on the coffee table over night to try a early sample i'm sure it will taste & be better after the dry and cure, i went to get more of the same dutch nutrients for the next grow and found out they are not selling it in Canada anymore so i bought Future Harvest Holland Secret a 3 part solution seems to have a good feeding schedule which change for every week/stage of growth, the micro 5-0-2 Grow 2-1-7 and Bloom 0-6-4 have you heard are have any experience with this product ? i'll post their feeding chart i was wondering if your nute calculator has a different or better mix if you have the time and don't mind i am just using the micro grow & bloom

20230109_105235.jpg

Back
Top Bottom