Con's First Indoor Soil Grow

Looking splendid, and remember that two seeds from the same pack can look completely different, and that's true especially with autos!
that and i got them from crop king i heard they are not the greatest but seem to be doing well

the start of week 8 the one meat breath is getting pretty chonky/the shorter one, the other is starting to fill out nice, the Angel OG is coming along slowly but has a lot of branchs and takes a lot more water & seems to be wanting water every 2nd-3rd day compaired to the 2 meat breaths which is 4-5 days do you water them all at once or individually as required/needed

IMG_1756.JPG

IMG_1758.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1762.JPG

IMG_1763.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

You're doing a great job with those puppies Con!:thumb:

You're doing a great job with those puppies Con
thanks do you water yours on what each plant wants or try to water them all on the same day ? the one Angel OG seems to want water every 2-3 days compared to the 2 meat breaths i'm using a hydrometer with a 6 inch probe & look for the leafs drooping a bit

thanks do you water yours on what each plant wants or try to water them all on the same day ? the one Angel OG seems to want water every 2-3 days compared to the 2 meat breaths i'm using a hydrometer with a 6 inch probe & look for the leafs drooping a bit
I treat them all as individuals with individual needs Con.

Ideally, you would (and often can) water them all on the same day, but things don't always work out that way!

I believe you've got a good handle on who needs what when. Keep doing what you're doing! :Rasta:

What GDB said and they look stellar!
Thanks, i read/watched videos about flushing and a few said flushing don't make any difference for soil grows then a lot of people swear by just straight PH'd water for the last 2 weeks & let the plant cannibalize itself what's the best way to do ? and if the best way is to let it cannibalize, how do you know when to start? when the trichrome go cloudy?

Thanks, i read/watched videos about flushing and a few said flushing don't make any difference for soil grows then a lot of people swear by just straight PH'd water for the last 2 weeks & let the plant cannibalize itself what's the best way to do ? and if the best way is to let it cannibalize, how do you know when to start? when the trichrome go cloudy?
Read the first link in my signature and see for yourself.

so i just got some fabric pots from a friend they are spider farmer brand but not listed on their site and don't say what size they are i'm thinking 3 maybe 4 gal but would probably be better than my 5 gal plastic pails i'm using now for my next grow any idea what size they are ? coffee container beside it for reference or am i better off with the pails?

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

what is a SIP?
Oh my. Have I not invited you to come check out #SIP Club?. My apologies!

A SIP is a grow container with a built in reservoir and the plant waters itself, for perfect watering every time. One of the most common issues holding grows back from their genetic potential is improper watering. A SIP eliminates that issue.

You can get hydro and coco type results in soil. You end up growing happier, healthier and much larger plants with less work.

Come check out the club and feel free to ask any questions either here or over there. :thumb:

Oh my. Have I not invited you to come check out #SIP Club?. My apologies!

A SIP is a grow container with a built in reservoir and the plant waters itself, for perfect watering every time. One of the most common issues holding grows back from their genetic potential is improper watering. A SIP eliminates that issue.

You can get hydro and coco type results in soil. You end up growing happier, healthier and much larger plants with less work.

Come check out the club and feel free to ask any questions either here or over there. :thumb:
Thanks , just found the SIP club and doing some reading

Looks like a 5 gallon to me. Gallon measurements for pots (called Trade Gallons) are different from gallons of liquids.
i think i'll try the fabric pots my next grow as i did some reading on your thread about drought stress and seems interesting but will also try that with my current grow but will let them go a bit longer than when the Leafs just start to droop will experiment with the SIP when i'm out at the lake this summer

Thanks , just found the SIP club and doing some reading
i'll start getting some SIP pots together and try that method this summer while i"m out at my lake site , so i'll be asking you o the SIP club a few questions about building the pots

Back
Top Bottom