Ok y'all. After too much thought.

Here it is.

The most amazing journal on 420! Just kidding! It will probably just end up being a bust! With a laugh or two!

Here we have 420 GSC Extreme AUTO.
  • 80% Indica 20% Sativa
  • High THC levels up to 21%
Girl Scout Cookies autoflower seeds are a hybrid of Durban Poison and OG Kush mixed with ruderalis traits to make it autoflowering. Not to be confused with the regular version of Girl Scout Cookies, this extreme version is an end-of-day strain. Its lovely aroma of sweet earthiness provides a delightful, euphoric high that leaves you completely relaxed.

6 beans. Sprouted the old fashioned way. Wet paper towel/bagged. Dark cupboard. 24hrs all have popped.

I wasn't as prepared as I thought so they stayed in cupboard for another 10hrs until they moved to new homes.

At 34hrs fresh they had a nice 16mm tail.

I honestly forgot to shoot a picture as they went Into temporary homes. Clear solo cups 16oz, nipped and slit so promote air flow and drainage.

Soil is Fox Farm Happy Frog. It's not great, but Its not infested like all the ocean forest I have seen the past 12mths.

I have also invested in @DYNOMYCO. The results are astonishing. The journals speak for themselves. So per the instructions, it was mixed with the soil.

Additional perlite tablespoon per cup mixed.

These nipped and slit cups came to rest another clear cup. Cup with dirt/seed, inside a labeled cup for identification.

These will be added to our Indoor tent 6x6x7.5, it actually measures a bit smaller. Like most! Bwhahahahaha:cheesygrinsmiley:

Inside the tent is a budget friendly @Mars Hydro tsw2000 led. It has proven itself worthy! I know it a bit undersized but aren't we all?! Heh.

LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION GROW LIGHTING: Consuming only 300W with 704 LEDS! Equipped with Newest SMD LED technology to provide highest PAR/LUMEN output, designed to replace a single-ended 450watt HPS; MARS HYDRO TSW 2000 Plants Growing lamp can assure a 30% more return than the old HPS/MH lights and saves up to 50% energy than other led grow lights.
SUNLIKE FULL SPECTRUM LED INDOOR GROWING LIGHT: 730-740nm Red IR/3200-4200Knm/5200-6800Knm,spectra that makes most light in the 400-700nm waveband, best for all plants all stages growing, rapid plant response from seed to flower and increase yield & crop quality‎.

It's sufficient. It never once made a noticeable change on the bill. It ran 20hrs a day on the last run.

Also inside the tent is ac infinity 4in fan. I will be upgrading to the Bluetooth receiver, just to screen shot information for the journal. As soon as needed... Otherwise the budget line has worked flawlessly. Very impressed. With the ac infinity ventilation, I have added a 10in circular zon fan just to help move all of the air inside constantly 24hrs.

The tent had a very hard time with the extreme heat this summer. I have planned for a portable ac/heater to adjust for extreme temperature swings.

The temperature right now is 76°f and 56%h

The water has a high ph coming out of the well. 8-8.5. It is all bottled 5 gals and sits 48hrs for any ground gas to leach out. I have not messed with the ph. I have had no issues this far.

No pest indoors. I do a daily check on plants and tent. I also refrain from opening the tent at night, the light attraction is magnetic to them damn pests.

These new babies have only been watered once.

This picture is 24hrs in soil.
20220903_140912.jpg

As you can see. They love it. But as usual, I have a couple growers, and a few shy guys.

These will only be watered next after the cup shows no signs of moisture. I know scientific.

No ferts or additional additives yet. But I am leaning towards @Prescription Blend I cannot tell you how highly @Krissi Carbone speaks of this product line.

So...moving forward.

Stay safe! Stay stoned! Enjoy the show!

And if you see something here and learn something, that means it was all well worth it!

Much love

Ogpapa

Ok y'all. After too much thought.

Here it is.

The most amazing journal on 420! Just kidding! It will probably just end up being a bust! With a laugh or two!

Here we have 420 GSC Extreme AUTO.
  • 80% Indica 20% Sativa
  • High THC levels up to 21%
Girl Scout Cookies autoflower seeds are a hybrid of Durban Poison and OG Kush mixed with ruderalis traits to make it autoflowering. Not to be confused with the regular version of Girl Scout Cookies, this extreme version is an end-of-day strain. Its lovely aroma of sweet earthiness provides a delightful, euphoric high that leaves you completely relaxed.

6 beans. Sprouted the old fashioned way. Wet paper towel/bagged. Dark cupboard. 24hrs all have popped.

I wasn't as prepared as I thought so they stayed in cupboard for another 10hrs until they moved to new homes.

At 34hrs fresh they had a nice 16mm tail.

I honestly forgot to shoot a picture as they went Into temporary homes. Clear solo cups 16oz, nipped and slit so promote air flow and drainage.

Soil is Fox Farm Happy Frog. It's not great, but Its not infested like all the ocean forest I have seen the past 12mths.

I have also invested in @DYNOMYCO. The results are astonishing. The journals speak for themselves. So per the instructions, it was mixed with the soil.

Additional perlite tablespoon per cup mixed.

These nipped and slit cups came to rest another clear cup. Cup with dirt/seed, inside a labeled cup for identification.

These will be added to our Indoor tent 6x6x7.5, it actually measures a bit smaller. Like most! Bwhahahahaha:cheesygrinsmiley:

Inside the tent is a budget friendly @Mars Hydro tsw2000 led. It has proven itself worthy! I know it a bit undersized but aren't we all?! Heh.

LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION GROW LIGHTING: Consuming only 300W with 704 LEDS! Equipped with Newest SMD LED technology to provide highest PAR/LUMEN output, designed to replace a single-ended 450watt HPS; MARS HYDRO TSW 2000 Plants Growing lamp can assure a 30% more return than the old HPS/MH lights and saves up to 50% energy than other led grow lights.
SUNLIKE FULL SPECTRUM LED INDOOR GROWING LIGHT: 730-740nm Red IR/3200-4200Knm/5200-6800Knm,spectra that makes most light in the 400-700nm waveband, best for all plants all stages growing, rapid plant response from seed to flower and increase yield & crop quality‎.

It's sufficient. It never once made a noticeable change on the bill. It ran 20hrs a day on the last run.

Also inside the tent is ac infinity 4in fan. I will be upgrading to the Bluetooth receiver, just to screen shot information for the journal. As soon as needed... Otherwise the budget line has worked flawlessly. Very impressed. With the ac infinity ventilation, I have added a 10in circular zon fan just to help move all of the air inside constantly 24hrs.

The tent had a very hard time with the extreme heat this summer. I have planned for a portable ac/heater to adjust for extreme temperature swings.

The temperature right now is 76°f and 56%h

The water has a high ph coming out of the well. 8-8.5. It is all bottled 5 gals and sits 48hrs for any ground gas to leach out. I have not messed with the ph. I have had no issues this far.

No pest indoors. I do a daily check on plants and tent. I also refrain from opening the tent at night, the light attraction is magnetic to them damn pests.

These new babies have only been watered once.

This picture is 24hrs in soil.
20220903_140912.jpg

As you can see. They love it. But as usual, I have a couple growers, and a few shy guys.

These will only be watered next after the cup shows no signs of moisture. I know scientific.

No ferts or additional additives yet. But I am leaning towards @Prescription Blend I cannot tell you how highly @Krissi Carbone speaks of this product line.

So...moving forward.

Stay safe! Stay stoned! Enjoy the show!

And if you see something here and learn something, that means it was all well worth it!

Much love

Ogpapa
Hey Buddy. :ciao:
I'm the first one on the bus.:yahoo:
Hope your having a great day.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Correct. Cannabis ruderalis is native to areas in Asia, Central/Eastern Europe, and specifically Russia, where botanists used the term “ruderalis” to classify the breeds of hemp plant that had escaped from human and cultivation, adapting to the extreme environments found in these climates.

Originally, cannabis ruderalis was considered a wild breed of cannabis. However, in recent years it has been brought indoors to influence new hybrid varieties.

Although usually considered short plants. My last grow averaged 48+in.

Looks like the same picture but a new day. 3 are enjoying @Mars Hydro, 1 is about to poke out of soil, and 2 mia.
20220905_113655.jpg
Push baby Push. :woohoo:
Hope your doing well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey ogpapa congrats again on the new light! I'm 2 weeks with the VSF6450 in my 4x4 tent and my ladies are loving it. Good luck and happy growing!
#LoveWhatYouGrow

Heys OGpapa!! Congrats on the new light coming and super happy to have stumbled across your new grow here. All caught up here (yay still new threads!).

There looks to me like a lot of colour variation on the stems, if so that could indicate multiple phenotypes or am I imagining some bro science crap?

grow grow grow little GSCs! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :green_heart:

@AutoNautPsychoFlower thank you for jumping on! Love beginning of threads, so hard to catch up when you get behind! There is a lot of variation. All the seeds were purchased from 420 and all the same strain supposedly. If you have seen the Auto chop thread. There is so much wild variety going on. I noticed from about 3weeks old there was some oddities. So far not 2 plants alike. The supplier made it right. These were the last 6 of the bunch, new ones on the way. I don't have any expectations. I enjoy the process. . . 99% of the time.

@AutoNautPsychoFlower thank you for jumping on! Love beginning of threads, so hard to catch up when you get behind! There is a lot of variation. All the seeds were purchased from 420 and all the same strain supposedly. If you have seen the Auto chop thread. There is so much wild variety going on. I noticed from about 3weeks old there was some oddities. So far not 2 plants alike. The supplier made it right. These were the last 6 of the bunch, new ones on the way. I don't have any expectations. I enjoy the process. . . 99% of the time.
Super hard to get caught up! even if its only been a few days sometimes lol;)

Where is the auto chop thread at ?

The process is a huge part of the medicine this plant has to offer. Im completely in love with it.

Alright 6/6 above dirt I'd gamble on those oddz 😎 .

There is a lot of variation.
Hell yea there is lol buy 5 seedz plant all 5 they will all vary some more than otherz..... But thatz the fun In growing autoz and cross strainz is you never really know what mystery lies within that seed.

But awesome start to the journal.... I'm gonna follow along with the rest of the gang (sup y'all) :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom