VetSmoke85 - LSD Photoperiod - DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

Still going strong on that little GeoFlora I put in the cup. She's about 14" tall now and kicking into flower. Watering daily already. Lovely little plant that's giving me no trouble. Seriously considering doing a load of these for my next grow.
PXL_20230511_204614254~2.jpg
PXL_20230511_204626688~2.jpg
PXL_20230511_204634411~2.jpg

Still going strong on that little GeoFlora I put in the cup. She's about 14" tall now and kicking into flower. Watering daily already. Lovely little plant that's giving me no trouble. Seriously considering doing a load of these for my next grow.
PXL_20230511_204614254~2.jpg
PXL_20230511_204626688~2.jpg
PXL_20230511_204634411~2.jpg
I agree just load your tent SOG style! If You had room to holda temp mother and cloning it would be worth it but costly for loads of seeds not that your short on them 🤣🤣

I agree just load your tent SOG style! If You had room to holda temp mother and cloning it would be worth it but costly for loads of seeds not that your short on them 🤣🤣
It's something I've thought about a few times over the years. I'd have to setup a drip feed system for them I think, as I can't be in there watering all the time but I've got all the bits to do that already. The other thing is issue with paranoia on plant count. I fear if I was unlucky enough to get my door kicked in they'd say 8 plants with the potential to produce 4 zillion pounds worth of mind altering super skunk. 😏😂

I've got so many seeds a couple of runs from seed wouldn't be a problem. I like variety too so I'd have to keep at least 2-3 bonsai mothers if I wanted to do clones.

It's something I've thought about a few times over the years. I'd have to setup a drip feed system for them I think, as I can't be in there watering all the time but I've got all the bits to do that already. The other thing is issue with paranoia on plant count. I fear if I was unlucky enough to get my door kicked in they'd say 8 plants with the potential to produce 4 zillion pounds worth of mind altering super skunk. 😏😂

I've got so many seeds a couple of runs from seed wouldn't be a problem. I like variety too so I'd have to keep at least 2-3 bonsai mothers if I wanted to do clones.
Yeah it's true, that's exactly how it would go down! Make it sound as bad as they can.

Would be nice to see though! I have a little bonsai plan for next month with a lemon haze auto.. was gonna see if you and others was interested but been crazy busy making my next set up as complicated as I can 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣

Yeah it's true, that's exactly how it would go down! Make it sound as bad as they can.

Would be nice to see though! I have a little bonsai plan for next month with a lemon haze auto.. was gonna see if you and others was interested but been crazy busy making my next set up as complicated as I can 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣
I kept a few bonsai mothers a while back in one of my journals. They're cool if you have the space and find a pheno you want to keep around. Don't take too much looking after. What you looking at doing next?

The only one?! I’m assuming the mug is the solo? I can't see any other!

Nice params and the others look awesome!

Nick
That pic is from my last grow.

The Purple Dick on the left got the dynomyco and she dwarfed the rest. That cup is the Lego mug I did that auto in.

So I didn't have any @DYNOMYCO left for this solo as I used the last when transplanting one of the plants on a previous grow. Can you guess which one?
PXL_20221025_181208030_2.jpg
The difference is crazy! If I saw them results I don't think I'd let myself run out of it!!

kept a few bonsai mothers a while back in one of my journals. They're cool if you have the space and find a pheno you want to keep around. Don't take too much looking after. What you looking at doing next?

I'm just waiting on my cheese and runtz to shoot roots but instead of bonzai mother's I ment bonzai autos lol I have a afgan kush and lemon haze freebies I need to pop.

Hey vet your lsd is looking awesome an
U should get about an ounce out of a 12.12 from seed

I was high last night and needed to do something with one of my plants. The others are just on cruise control until finish now, so the solo got a few bendz put on her. Should get those lower little buds some more light.
PXL_20230513_211812677~2.jpg
PXL_20230513_211822100~2.jpg

Thank you, bro!

I just found a supply of them and ordered.

The next grow we’re gonna train better and earlier (as opposed to not at all really)

Nick
Only thing to be mindful of with these is not letting them restrict the branch as it grows. They're handy for training young flexible branches though. You can easily cut them down a bit so they aren't a full 90 degree bend too.

Chilling with her big sisters. I thought she may need some flowering nutrients soon so I sprinkled a little @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom on the surface this morning to start working its way in. I'm curious to see how well that works in a solo cup.
PXL_20230517_215950929~2.jpg
PXL_20230517_215959459~2.jpg

Wow ,,any suggestions on how to to grow ma Lsd
None other than the usual. This one's taken next to no maintenance. I think the only effort I've made here is putting a few bendz on and pH'd the water to 6.3. lol. Maybe I've got lucky. Not even measured the GeoFlora I've added. Just sprinkled away. 🤣

Best advice I’ve ever had about growing is this, from real outlaw outdoor, greenhouse and indoor. He’s legit monster grower.

“Learn to read the plants. Nothing else matters, nothing”

That was qualified by “you’ll mess some up, you’ll learn some rules, you’ll experiment maybe but as you do this your plant eyes are always learning”

Nick

Best advice I’ve ever had about growing is this, from real outlaw outdoor, greenhouse and indoor. He’s legit monster grower.

“Learn to read the plants. Nothing else matters, nothing”

That was qualified by “you’ll mess some up, you’ll learn some rules, you’ll experiment maybe but as you do this your plant eyes are always learning”

Nick
Absolutely. Have to do a lot more reading of plants if you don't do a little reading first though hey. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom