DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

DYNOMYCO

Welcome to the DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge!

We are calling all growers from around the world!

We challenge you to push the limits and demonstrate what can be achieved in a 16 oz solo cup. Regardless of whether you prefer photoperiod or autoflower strains, we invite you to participate in this exciting competition and showcase your growing skills (and also have some fun).

The Solo Cup Challenge is for all entries with or without DYNOMYCO in the mix. This is for one plant only and there is no need for a comparison.

Competition Guidelines:

• All entries must be grown in a 16 oz solo cup, with photos showing the initial size.
  • Contest duration: April 3rd, 2023 - to June 4th, 2023.
  • All the participants must create a grow journal containing ‘DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge’ to its name. As an example; “Rick – Silver Haze - DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge”.
  • All participants must tag @DYNOMYCO at least once when starting the journal – so we’ll be able to follow your updates.
  • All types of growing media are welcome.
  • All seed types and breeders are welcome, including both autoflower and photoperiod strains.
  • Photoperiod strains are limited to a 4-week vegetation period.
  • Roots must always stay within the cup.
  • Each update should include at least one photo of the entire plant. Updates should be made on a weekly basis.
  • If you don't have a solo cup, a similar pot by volume may be used, but the size must be marked.

• We invite 420Magazine followers to participate in the competition. Please note that DYNOMYCO is only able to send samples and prizes to countries where the product is registered (USA, Canada, UK, Spain, Germany, and Israel).

Want to boost the health and vitality of your plant? Try growing with DYNOMYCO!

Request a free sample using the following link: DYNOMYCO Samples

We will select a total of 10 winners based on your journals. Each of the 10 winners will receive our prize pack that includes a 340g DYNOMYCO pouch, DYNOMYCO Dynamite stick, DYNOMYCO Hat, DYNOMYCO T-shirt, DYNOMYCO rolling paper, stickers, and plant tags.

Make sure to register weekly pictures and videos of your grow so you can be one of our lucky winners!

Thanks for taking part, looking forward to seeing your journals!

Until then, stay frosty!

420 solo cup 23.jpg

:nomo:

Welcome to the DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge!

We are calling all growers from around the world!

We challenge you to push the limits and demonstrate what can be achieved in a 16 oz solo cup. Regardless of whether you prefer photoperiod or autoflower strains, we invite you to participate in this exciting competition and showcase your growing skills (and also have some fun).

The Solo Cup Challenge is for all entries with or without DYNOMYCO in the mix. This is for one plant only and there is no need for a comparison.

Competition Guidelines:

• All entries must be grown in a 16 oz solo cup, with photos showing the initial size.
  • Contest duration: April 3rd, 2023 - to June 4th, 2023.
  • All the participants must create a grow journal containing ‘DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge’ to its name. As an example; “Rick – Silver Haze - DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge”.
  • All participants must tag @DYNOMYCO at least once when starting the journal – so we’ll be able to follow your updates.
  • All types of growing media are welcome.
  • All seed types and breeders are welcome, including both autoflower and photoperiod strains.
  • Photoperiod strains are limited to a 4-week vegetation period.
  • Roots must always stay within the cup.
  • Each update should include at least one photo of the entire plant. Updates should be made on a weekly basis.
  • If you don't have a solo cup, a similar pot by volume may be used, but the size must be marked.

• We invite 420Magazine followers to participate in the competition. Please note that DYNOMYCO is only able to send samples and prizes to countries where the product is registered (USA, Canada, UK, Spain, Germany, and Israel).

Want to boost the health and vitality of your plant? Try growing with DYNOMYCO!

Request a free sample using the following link: DYNOMYCO Samples

We will select a total of 10 winners based on your journals. Each of the 10 winners will receive our prize pack that includes a 340g DYNOMYCO pouch, DYNOMYCO Dynamite stick, DYNOMYCO Hat, DYNOMYCO T-shirt, DYNOMYCO rolling paper, stickers, and plant tags.

Make sure to register weekly pictures and videos of your grow so you can be one of our lucky winners!

Thanks for taking part, looking forward to seeing your journals!

Until then, stay frosty!

420 solo cup 23.jpg
Free samples are 10 bucks for shipping! But I was out and it’s a great product. CL🍀

Anyone know how much they send in the free samples? I’m not going to be happy if I spent 10 bucks shipping for a teaspoon of product. CL🍀

I think the $10 there is just a place holder and it mentions its free.

The 100g is $18.95 so I’m guessing 50g they generous and 25g not so much.

Even at that 25g - 1 Oz grow level you’ve likely got enough to do 6 plants in early cycle though to any final up pot from my experience. We used the 340g on 27 plants through solos and up potting to 3 gallons. When we up potted to 5 gallons it was gone, some more got thrown in the Mars Hydroline for fast seedlings, we used it care free and generously.

The genetics in Graduation grow are outstanding but have to say the stems we have (and root balls we saw on up pot to 5G) are out standing. Certain @DYNOMYCO had a part to play in it. Two mycos in one.

Nick

I think the $10 there is just a place holder and it mentions its free.

The 100g is $18.95 so I’m guessing 50g they generous and 25g not so much.

Even at that 25g - 1 Oz grow level you’ve likely got enough to do 6 plants in early cycle though to any final up pot from my experience. We used the 340g on 27 plants through solos and up potting to 3 gallons. When we up potted to 5 gallons it was gone, some more got thrown in the Mars Hydroline for fast seedlings, we used it care free and generously.

The genetics in Graduation grow are outstanding but have to say the stems we have (and root balls we saw on up pot to 5G) are out standing. Certain @DYNOMYCO had a part to play in it. Two mycos in one.

Nick

Yeah I used it before and found it to be a great product but the 10 dollar shipping fee is not free to be honest. CL🍀

I’m going to start a few Sour G beans 🫘 for my outdoor grow. By the time they’re ready to move outside the weather and sunlight hours should be good. I’m going to use last year’s soil with lime n the @GeoFlora Nutrients I won for MOTM and the @DYNOMYCO I just ordered.CL🍀

I’d be really interested in trying but tried getting some samples and says it won’t deliver to my address in Canada think it’s a glitch in the system let me know if you can help @DYNOMYCO

so i take it you're not useful for canada @DYNOMYCO ?

no answer seems typical.

edit : @TwelveCoffee this dynomyco website claims shipping to canada - Foreign Language English - and i guess we speak a foreign language !

@bluter yep.

Product is great. Given them loads of shout outs in my GJOM.

Nick

i'm sure i've seen it up here in at least one shop. there's a few myco products that i'm sure are canada only as well.

edit : too bad my hempy solos wouldn't qualify lol

Back
Top Bottom