VetSmokes ViparSpectra Auto Village

Hi All! Here we are for another collaboration with the always awesome @ViparSpectra.

Big thanks to them for providing great lighting for so many of us to try out. If you're looking for quality budget friendly lighting, you really can't go wrong with any of the ViparSpectra products.

Setup

Tent: BudBox Pro White 75x75x200cm
Light: ViparSpectra Pro
Extraction: AC Infinity Cloudline S4
Filter: Rhino Pro 4"
Air Movement: AC Infinity 120mm USB fans, oscillating tower fan
Intake: Passive
Medium: BioBizz light mix/all mix
Nutrients: Living Soils Fertilisers dry amendments, DynoMyco
Strains: Plushberry Auto (AliBongo Seeds), Six Shooter Auto (FastBuds)

A few shots of the setup and seeds germinating straight in soil. Light mix soil with a good dose of @DYNOMYCO.
PXL_20230715_214128975~2.jpg
PXL_20230715_213932986~2.jpg
PXL_20230715_213917554~2.jpg
PXL_20230714_170301104~2.jpg
PXL_20230722_222027781~2.jpg

The 3 Plushberry popped up on the 26th July.
PXL_20230726_064226500~2.jpg

Day 6.
PXL_20230730_201536037~2.jpg
PXL_20230730_201528050~2.jpg
PXL_20230731_201433847~2.jpg
PXL_20230731_201406263~2.jpg

Had a little trouble with the Six Shooter seeds. They're a bit old so I've decided to presoak the last one. Hopefully get it going that way.

Day 10, just before going away for a few days. I left them in a bed of wet perlite to hopefully give some moisture is they drank a lot while I was away.
PXL_20230804_092839176.jpg
PXL_20230804_092846672.jpg

Day 13 today. The Plushberry on the left is obviously a quick grower. She'll be topped very soon. They seem to have done okay without me.
PXL_20230807_141547669.jpg

Hey Vet! :ciao:

That Plushberry sounds delicious. Looking forward!

Plushberry info. I'm feeling I don't need high THC strains so I'm looking forward to trying this one. Sounds delicious.

• Sex: Feminised Autoflowering
  • Genetics: (Black Cherry Soda x Space Queen) x Ruderalis
  • Genotype: Indica / Sativa Hybrid
  • Seed To Harvest: 56 – 63 Days
  • THC: 12%-18%
  • CBD: 0.5%
  • Effects: Euphoric / Happy / Relaxed
  • Taste / Aroma: mint, spicy, and lemon / Sweet, Berry, Fruity, Citrusy, Earthy
  • Terpenes: Myrcene / Pinene / Caryophyllene
  • Yield: 500-650 grams/m2 Indoors | 800-1200 grams/plant Outdoors

Plushberry info. I'm feeling I don't need high THC strains so I'm looking forward to trying this one. Sounds delicious.

• Sex: Feminised Autoflowering
  • Genetics: (Black Cherry Soda x Space Queen) x Ruderalis
  • Genotype: Indica / Sativa Hybrid
  • Seed To Harvest: 56 – 63 Days
  • THC: 12%-18%
  • CBD: 0.5%
  • Effects: Euphoric / Happy / Relaxed
  • Taste / Aroma: mint, spicy, and lemon / Sweet, Berry, Fruity, Citrusy, Earthy
  • Terpenes: Myrcene / Pinene / Caryophyllene
  • Yield: 500-650 grams/m2 Indoors | 800-1200 grams/plant Outdoors
Sounds like my kind of bud, some of the latest stuff is too strong for me - I use it for edibles
We'll see about 63 days, you got until 9th October ;)

Sounds like my kind of bud, some of the latest stuff is too strong for me - I use it for edibles
We'll see about 63 days, you got until 9th October ;)
It is mate. I don't think it should be the norm personally. Prohibition pushed it up but I feel that needs to come back down again.

Ha ha! Yeah I think that's probably optimistic. They shot out though so maybe we'll be surprised.

:ciao:
Looks like you could use a few more plants in there though!
I'm working on one more. Lol. Perhaps the last few hot summers and age has had more of an impact on some of my seeds than I'd hoped. These new ones popped drama free in a couple of days but two each of the Six Shooter and Skywalker Haze have so far been no shows. The last Six Shooter seed is sat in a glass of water now.

Hiya Vet!

Is there fo be additions of lashings of @DYNOMYCO with this grow?

T-Shirt on and Cap snug?

😅

My tents didn’t even look as clean and sharp as yours do when they were new!

I’ll catch a ride if that’s ok?

Nick
They've had a good dose in the starter pots and there will indeed be lashings on transplant.

Well it is a brand new tent. Let's see how long it's stays looking that sterile. Makes for good photos that's for sure.

You're more than welcome bro!

I am coming and congrats on the new life, those girls look nice!

Day 16 and I got around to transplanting the girls into their final homes. I think they're 11L pots. Close enough to 3 gallon. Bottom half of each pot is BioBizz All Mix soil with a bit of Geoflora Grow mixed in. The top half is BioBizz Light Mix soil with some Living Soils Auto Grow amendment mixed in. Added @DYNOMYCO in the soil and sprinkled into the transplant hole. Fingers crossed these ladies really take off now. Certainly going okay so far.
PXL_20230810_214031613~2.jpg
PXL_20230810_214023537~2.jpg

Day 16 and I got around to transplanting the girls into their final homes. I think they're 11L pots. Close enough to 3 gallon. Bottom half of each pot is BioBizz All Mix soil with a bit of Geoflora Grow mixed in. The top half is BioBizz Light Mix soil with some Living Soils Auto Grow amendment mixed in. Added @DYNOMYCO in the soil and sprinkled into the transplant hole. Fingers crossed these ladies really take off now. Certainly going okay so far.
PXL_20230810_214031613~2.jpg
PXL_20230810_214023537~2.jpg
Of course, they will and the girls look nice.

Mine my like that 10 days ago. So neat and pretty! Clean shiny black ducting. Lovely.

Now they’ve defoliated they are looking less classically pretty. Bare Naked Ladies more like.

Might just be a trick of camera angle but the bigger one on the right that looks like she’d happily recline into that spare space has a slightly unusual leaf shape - you can see it maybe in the other two as well. It sort of bulges just before the tip when it tapers. I may be imagining it or maybe a genetic quirk?

Been a day so if I’m seeing things apologies! Nothing bad just “oh interesting leaf shape.”

Nick

Mine my like that 10 days ago. So neat and pretty! Clean shiny black ducting. Lovely.

Now they’ve defoliated they are looking less classically pretty. Bare Naked Ladies more like.

Might just be a trick of camera angle but the bigger one on the right that looks like she’d happily recline into that spare space has a slightly unusual leaf shape - you can see it maybe in the other two as well. It sort of bulges just before the tip when it tapers. I may be imagining it or maybe a genetic quirk?

Been a day so if I’m seeing things apologies! Nothing bad just “oh interesting leaf shape.”

Nick
The top left one is the biggest. Been the front runner from the beginning but the others are catching up now. Not sure on the leaf shape but I've barely slept for 3 days. 🤣 Week from hell.

Back
Top Bottom