Growing Autos Featuring A Couple ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro 150 Watt Grow Lights

If you guys and gals are still around I would love to have you drop in and say hello, offer suggestions, make observations, and share what you've got going on currently. It's all allowed and welcomed here.
@VetSmoke85 , @Trala , @420 , @EZCalyx , @StoneOtter , @Azimuth , @Rexer , @Hash Hound , @Graytail , @Jon , @ProfessorFlora , @HashGirl , @Furcifer , @Carcass , @BakedARea , @Thirvnrob , @Kismet , @Camaro1691 , @MochaBud , @Brett Blaze , @ChronicTrees , @Moto258 , @Websissy , @Mayne, @Emilya Green , @Modest Grower , @Freak Brothers , @Magnus8 , @BooWho2 , @cr8grow , @Justin Goody , @Cola Monster , @Krissi Carbone , @KeithLemon, @NickHardy , @Greenvein , @Duggan , @Preston9mm , @Virgin Ground , @Amy Gardner , @MrSauga

Hey there! You’ll be happy to know one of the seeds you gave me long ago is responsible for the Wizard which is currently up for botm (not grown by me) and another of your seeds went into Queen G and Ruby T which @InTheShed is growing now.
Your stuff is tucked all over the forum ;)

Good to see you here, it’s been a bit

You call, and I come baby!

IMG_2662.jpeg

If you guys and gals are still around I would love to have you drop in and say hello, offer suggestions, make observations, and share what you've got going on currently. It's all allowed and welcomed here.
@VetSmoke85 , @Trala , @420 , @EZCalyx , @StoneOtter , @Azimuth , @Rexer , @Hash Hound , @Graytail , @Jon , @ProfessorFlora , @HashGirl , @Furcifer , @Carcass , @BakedARea , @Thirvnrob , @Kismet , @Camaro1691 , @MochaBud , @Brett Blaze , @ChronicTrees , @Moto258 , @Websissy , @Mayne, @Emilya Green , @Modest Grower , @Freak Brothers , @Magnus8 , @BooWho2 , @cr8grow , @Justin Goody , @Cola Monster , @Krissi Carbone , @KeithLemon, @NickHardy , @Greenvein , @Duggan , @Preston9mm , @Virgin Ground , @Amy Gardner , @MrSauga
Count me in and thanks for the invite.

Hey there! You’ll be happy to know one of the seeds you gave me long ago is responsible for the Wizard which is currently up for botm (not grown by me) and another of your seeds went into Queen G and Ruby T which @InTheShed is growing now.
Your stuff is tucked all over the forum ;)

Good to see you here, it’s been a bit
Does the wizard Auto have any double grape in it?

Does the wizard Auto have any double grape in it?
No it’s from the seeds before that batch.

Wizard Auto- Wookiees X Cannabiogen Destroyer X Roc Buds Purple Scoop X Fastbuds Lemon Pie (made by you)

Anyone ever done this before?
Similar- I left the lid off of a jar for about 60 days...fortunately, it was only 1/4 full...there was a Boveda 62 in there, but they don't do much without the lid on the jar...😬

Thanks for the invite, beez!
I'll be following along👍

thanks for the invite Bud!

I just happen to get banana purple punch auto recently and put in water today., from FBs
and a mix of 5, no clue what they are.
Hope great success on your grow Bro!

IN

Party crasher here.

Looking forward! :Rasta:

thanks for the invite Bud!

I just happen to get banana purple punch auto recently and put in water today., from FBs
and a mix of 5, no clue what they are.
Hope great success on your grow Bro!

IN
I was just reading the FB newsletter the other day. That Banana Purple Punch auto looks like a winner. I hope you'll post some updates here please.

I was just reading the FB newsletter the other day. That Banana Purple Punch auto looks like a winner. I hope you'll post some updates here please.
for sure bro. Im going to be just FFOF too. well, of course Recharge, cal mag, and mag mist

If you've not had the chance yet to grow Cap Junky I highly encourage you to do so. I think it has to be the most perfect strain I've grown to date. Simple to grow, big yields, 10 weeks flowering, very potent with a complex aroma and taste. This was my last grow of the Cap Junky

Whoa! It sounds like Cap Junky was a total home run for you - easy to grow, big yields, and an amazing aroma and taste? That's hitting the grower's jackpot right there! 🏆
It's great that you were able to share your experience with Cap Junky, as it's always helpful for fellow growers to know what strains are really shining.

Whoa! It sounds like Cap Junky was a total home run for you - easy to grow, big yields, and an amazing aroma and taste? That's hitting the grower's jackpot right there! 🏆
It's great that you were able to share your experience with Cap Junky, as it's always helpful for fellow growers to know what strains are really shining.
It's a fantastic strain. I hold one of the original clones but also made a very large number of S1 seeds that are producing plants of extremely high quality as well. I still have a small packet of the Cap Junky pollen I made which I will sprinkle on the next gem I grow.

Sorry, I'm late. It looks like it will be an interesting grow.

It's a fantastic strain. I hold one of the original clones but also made a very large number of S1 seeds that are producing plants of extremely high quality as well. I still have a small packet of the Cap Junky pollen I made which I will sprinkle on the next gem I grow.

What's so special about the Cap Junky strain?

Back
Top Bottom