Viparspectra XS-1500 Pro Always Growing In Tok's 2x4 Tent

Busy morning, but I will update Green Crack #2.

Green Crack #2 is showing all the characteristic of Green Crack and is coming down to the final countdown. Her buds are still building with more white pistils showing daily. My guess is about another week or so, or about the same time my GSC is ready. She is drinking about 3/4 gallon of water/solution everyday. Today I will be making up one of last solution changes. Still using @Prescription Blend nutrient line with a adjusted ppm of about 950 and she is enjoying it and what more.

I received a pack of 5 Soul Diesel for my B-day from my brother in-law ( @Twist Me Up ), so I dropped one in water yesterday. She had her tap root over night, so now she is in a plug building roots. More to come in another journal.

Image update on Green Crack

That's all folk's

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Busy morning, but I will update Green Crack #2.

Green Crack #2 is showing all the characteristic of Green Crack and is coming down to the final countdown. Her buds are still building with more white pistils showing daily. My guess is about another week or so, or about the same time my GSC is ready. She is drinking about 3/4 gallon of water/solution everyday. Today I will be making up one of last solution changes. Still using @Prescription Blend nutrient line with a adjusted ppm of about 950 and she is enjoying it and what more.

I received a pack of 5 Soul Diesel for my B-day from my brother in-law ( @Twist Me Up ), so I dropped one in water yesterday. She had her tap root over night, so now she is in a plug building roots. More to come in another journal.

Image update on Green Crack

That's all folk's

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Gorgeous buds. So how do you adjust ppm’s to 950 using PB? I adjust mine too but I bet we do it differently.

Thank you for stopping by @Jon

That is the standard ppm's I get when I make a solution using @Prescription Blend nutrients.
When I mix my solution, I check the ppm's every time I add something, so I feel I know how much I give them by ppm's.
If my solution comes out a little high on ppm's II add a little RO water to bring it down.
Don't know if this is the best method, but it works for me.

I think I know what you are getting at, this is a SIP grow.
I mix up one or two gallons of solution for her feed. I normally use one gallon of feed solution, when it's gone. I will then use one gallon of RO water. I have been thinking about 2 gal of solution to one gallon of water, or 2 to 1 ratio next grow during late flower.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @Jon

That is the standard ppm's I get when I make a solution using @Prescription Blend nutrients.
When I mix my solution, I check the ppm's every time I add something, so I feel I know how much I give them by ppm's.
If my solution comes out a little high on ppm's II add a little RO water to bring it down.
Don't know if this is the best method, but it works for me.

I think I know what you are getting at, this is a SIP grow.
I mix up one or two gallons of solution for her feed. I normally use one gallon of feed solution, when it's gone. I will then use one gallon of RO water. I have been thinking about 2 gal of solution to one gallon of water, or 2 to 1 ratio next grow during late flower.

Tok..
Ah. Understood. Thanks for the detailed reply! Yeah SIPs are different but I get the idea. You basically dilute with RO as needed. What do you do if you want the PB base mix to be hotter? Just mix the same as usual with less water?

Yes, that is one way, or adjust the amount of nutrients you use.

Once I get in the general area I want, I use RO to fine tune it.

I do this with all my salt nutrients.
Thanks. I go the more nutes route. Understood.

The hanging GC#1 looked bigger, congratulation and thanks for your great job:thumb:

Thank you for stopping by @ViparSpectra Valerie.

GC#1 was very dark for Green Crack. Normally she has a light green appearance. I am going to let her cure for about a month before I test her, it should be interesting. I will let her dry a little more before I put her in a jar with 58% humidity pack. If you are wondering why 58%, it is because most of the time I will have jars of material in storage for months on end.

As for Green Crack #2 she looks exactly the way she is suppose to look. She is building some nice icky sticky buds and putting off a real floral smell.

That's all folk's for Green Crack update.

More to come very soon.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @ViparSpectra Valerie.

GC#1 was very dark for Green Crack. Normally she has a light green appearance. I am going to let her cure for about a month before I test her, it should be interesting. I will let her dry a little more before I put her in a jar with 58% humidity pack. If you are wondering why 58%, it is because most of the time I will have jars of material in storage for months on end.

As for Green Crack #2 she looks exactly the way she is suppose to look. She is building some nice icky sticky buds and putting off a real floral smell.

That's all folk's for Green Crack update.

More to come very soon.

Tok..
Jumping in late, but better than never, right? Congrats on the beautiful plants @Tokin Roll . They look like they’re going to be a real treat!

Sounds tempting, wish I could smell her.

You still need to hang 2x XS1500 Pro for the GC#2?:Rasta:

Good morning @ViparSpectra Valerie

The second Green Crack should be finishing up this week. After that I will give a quick clean of tent and I am on my way.
This next grow in the 2x4 will start out as a veg tent under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO and then be transferred to the 4x4 tent. More to come on that real soon.

So, the Green Crack is finishing up and is the light color green I am use too seeing with GC. Her trichomes are about 10% amber and that is pretty much how I like them. I will be harvesting Green Crack #2 either later today or early tomorrow morning.
I dropped a Soul Diesel Seed two days ago and she is ready to move on to the 2x4 tent to suck up the goodness of @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO.

Here are some current images.

As this one and my GSC is coming to a close, I am dropping seeds to keep moving.
Two new journals coming soon.

Tok..

Good morning @ViparSpectra Valerie

The second Green Crack should be finishing up this week. After that I will give a quick clean of tent and I am on my way.
This next grow in the 2x4 will start out as a veg tent under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO and then be transferred to the 4x4 tent. More to come on that real soon.

So, the Green Crack is finishing up and is the light color green I am use too seeing with GC. Her trichomes are about 10% amber and that is pretty much how I like them. I will be harvesting Green Crack #2 either later today or early tomorrow morning.
I dropped a Soul Diesel Seed two days ago and she is ready to move on to the 2x4 tent to suck up the goodness of @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO.

Here are some current images.

As this one and my GSC is coming to a close, I am dropping seeds to keep moving.
Two new journals coming soon.

Tok..
You can see from here how sweetly dense those puppies are. Awesome work.

Thanks for stopping by @Jon and @Carmen Ray

It's all over except the clean up and preparations for the new comers.
Chopped, trimmed, and placed in drying rack.
Small plant only took about 2 hours.

I started out hanging branches for drying, but would have a miss afterwards, with crap falling off the branches.
I decided to buy an 8 tier drying rack about a years ago, and found it much easier cleaning up.

Here are some images.

Well, this part is done, time to spread the soil in the back yard, clean up, and get the tent ready.
I have a residents waiting in the wings.

Tok..

Thanks for stopping by @Jon and @Carmen Ray

It's all over except the clean up and preparations for the new comers.
Chopped, trimmed, and placed in drying rack.
Small plant only took about 2 hours.

I started out hanging branches for drying, but would have a miss afterwards, with crap falling off the branches.
I decided to buy an 8 tier drying rack about a years ago, and found it much easier cleaning up.

Here are some images.

Well, this part is done, time to spread the soil in the back yard, clean up, and get the tent ready.
I have a residents waiting in the wings.

Tok..
Congratulations!!! Wow you are fast. Those buds are absolutely gorgeous. Colorful, dense, and beyond frosty. Great work. I wish I could smoke that one with you. I love Green Crack.
:adore::bravo::woohoo::yahoo::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom