Seedsman Comparative Grow With New Light

got me some 1 oz groove bags coming! I'm going to do the cure I'm going to do it right what's up burp this shit down and get ready I can package it for 1 oz and pull out as needed! Be my first time using these bad boys any opinions or recommendations?

Screenshot_20240314_233751_Chrome.jpg

I deserve it bro listen here I came into the finish no hints nobody knowing anything except my uncle of course and we have two other roommates here. They wouldn't give a fuck anyways but my business is my business and nobody never knows shit they know I smoke that's about it it's all good with them though even if I did tell them. It's just the situation on trying to get this house I don't know what I was going to go down with that so I got to lay low. Least bud is plentiful.... I cannot complain one bit I am 100% happier and a lark. What a good birthday present for me March 25th I'll smoke me a black sugar and a northern light.. but I'm really really sad I couldn't have Sour G along with it....

Just don't bag too early if you're wanting to seal them up. I unfortunately learned that lesson once or twice.
Just in case, I burp mine for a while now just like I would a jar until they stabilize.
For me the convenience comes from having large bags that hold more than I could fit in a jar.
Should maybe grab some QP sized ones? You can reuse them a few times.

Just don't bag too early if you're wanting to seal them up. I unfortunately learned that lesson once or twice.
Just in case, I burp mine for a while now just like I would a jar until they stabilize.
For me the convenience comes from having large bags that hold more than I could fit in a jar.
Should maybe grab some QP sized ones? You can reuse them a few times.
Here's my plan right now they're in mason jars 64oz I plan on burping them down until the 2nd of April that will be 21 days after chop! A good friend talking to that so far every time I've done it 21 days and chop humidity settles to about 62% and that's what I usually put in my bodivas screw on the lid and don't open for at least a month. That last bud I had hell some of that sit in the jar for 4 months without me open it

Sorry Mark, still don't have the kind of time to be at a computer but I will be back soon!
I've done it 21 days and chop humidity settles to about 62% and that's what I usually put in my bodivas screw on the lid and don't open for at least a month.
21 days for the win. :)
got me some 1 oz groove bags coming! I'm going to do the cure I'm going to do it right what's up burp this shit down and get ready I can package it for 1 oz and pull out as needed! Be my first time using these bad boys any opinions or recommendations?
I'm sure if you search the site you'll find loads of folks (like Regrowth) using those. I'm still a glass jar kinda guy.

Sorry Mark, still don't have the kind of time to be at a computer but I will be back soon!

21 days for the win. :)

I'm sure if you search the site you'll find loads of folks (like Regrowth) using those. I'm still a glass jar kinda guy.
Me to for this big Hall I got two 1 gallon mason jars today coming from Amazon

Check it out I got my jars in 64 ounce mason jars burping them down humidity still looking good eight more days and it'll be 21 days since chop! And we all know what that means for optimal for the cure! Anyways I have coming in Amazon today two 1 gallon mason jars and I also have the bodiva number 67 coming which is good for a half pound of marijuana it will be placed in the half gallon jar as well when it's time for the cure. I am also going to try a cure with a couple of these grove bags I got. I will make sure humidity is 60 before I put them in there that way there will be no mistakes.

Check it out I got my jars in 64 ounce mason jars burping them down humidity still looking good eight more days and it'll be 21 days since chop! And we all know what that means for optimal for the cure! Anyways I have coming in Amazon today two 1 gallon mason jars and I also have the bodiva number 67 coming which is good for a half pound of marijuana it will be placed in the half gallon jar as well when it's time for the cure. I am also going to try a cure with a couple of these grove bags I got. I will make sure humidity is 60 before I put them in there that way there will be no mistakes.
:thumb: :circle-of-love:🍋

What's up my peeps I guess I failed to mention that I was approved for the loan yesterday that I can get it with no problem for $126,000 thing is I didn't have enough on the down payment and at least I know my credit is good enough ,so I got to save just a tad more they said they would like to see me have at least six grand! Do not know when or how long it's going to take till I be able to grow again so that's that... Unless.......

Well since this harvest came from here I'll post it here anyways my new one gallon mason jars! As well as my whole haul a pound of marijuana sitting here.. life is grand done talk to the landlord he knows what's up they said they wanted me to have six grand when I wouldn't have alone I didn't have quite that much I only had 3.5% saved up like I thought I needed so six more months to save enough and I'm good and now it's time for a run of sour G figuring I got time for it... Pay no attention to the readings on the hygrometers they're still sitting at about 63 64%.66 at the highest got about 6 days and it'll be 21 days of chop. I had just got through burping them they sticky as fuck

20240319_191237.jpg

20240319_191348.jpg

Back
Top Bottom