Seedsman Comparative Grow With New Light

Okay here's the deal. This is my grow tent 4x4x6.5=104
And here is the specs of my AC Infinity cloud line

Screenshot_20240320_165709_Chrome.jpg
Oops, I tried to tap the little heart..😜

The article mentions how to calculate the required CFM...
One of the first things it says is it's not just the tents volume.
Some people will also say u should exchange air twice a minute which will change things drastically as well.

"(Base CFM x Component factors) x (Grow light heat) = Required CFM"
ventilation-guide.-artwork4.jpg

The four inch will do in a pinch. Just not ideal by their suggestions I guess. I've got a six inch atm but
I think it was a four inch booster fan that I used for my first grow and still had plenty of negative pressure.
Someone had lent it to me, was loud a.f. I didn't have a filter or long hose however and needs were minimal.

If you can get negative pressure in the 4x4 with the 4" then that's probably all you need regardless of how stinky the flowers are. If you smell it, it's the filter that isn't doing it rather than the fan.
This ^^^^

I have the same fan that you do and I just got their refillable filter and it’s AMAZING!!

But even with how good this fan/filter is if you have positive air pressure in your tent your going to have a smell.

I had 2 VivoSun filters for my last grow and that worked well. But now the carbon isn’t doing its job and their airflow them is heavily restricted so I replaced the 2 with 1 ACI filter and it does the job so long as the tent has negative air pressure

Thanks brother like I said ain't no sense in wasting money. So since sour G is such a hefty smelling plant and I can't afford another exhaust fan right now I will use these 4 in figuring the one I can control the speed and the other one I can't I can dial it down to where it's like a six inch. Although I will say this last goal in the 4x4 only used one 4 inch and it worked pretty well but I'm afraid it won't for sour G because of the smell don't get me wrong black sugars have good smell to them I only smelt it in my room when I opened the but I'm not wanting to take a chance with these that I'm going to start now they're just too damn strong. And I know that from experience they strong two weeks from seedling. They got that good ganja smell. I guess I could just use a hair dryer to evaporate the alcohol. Last time it was a smooth top never had no problems and to be honest with you my crazy ass friend had a cigarette in his mouth. From what you said I guess we lucky we didn't explode. He's the one who taught me how to make this shit I mean hell is worth a try I'm going to do it like I said and then I will give results. But I'm still going to read that post like you showed me out of respect and get some more insight.
I used everclear and strained it into a jar and I put it out in the garage on a wax warmer. Worked great! Fuckin fumes are extremely explosive!! I had a friend almost blow himself up by making BHO in his basement. Just be safe buddy!! Can't wait to see you smash another grow!! Happy Thursday!! 😎✌️

Some Northern light buds! Humidity still settling at 66 67% in the jar on them doesn't have much of a smell to the northern lights yet it did while it was hanging though. Worst case scenario by some terps but the buzz is there. Other jars still close to 61 62 burping down nicely... Pics here is Northern lights only

20240321_175645.jpg

20240321_175630.jpg

20240321_175531.jpg

20240321_175524.jpg

20240321_175504.jpg

Good morning here's your black sugar nug close time to sit down for the cure however that goes I don't even understand that shit apparently it's been cure since I've been burping so which wants to cure. I'm thinking I could have went ahead and put Bo divas and just went ahead and close them up a long time ago. I'll be reading online about different shit but just dont understand the cure process

20240321_182413.jpg

20240321_182300.jpg

As I learned it, the drying and burping time is mostly to let chlorophyll burn off. I'll let the actual scientists tell you about curing:

"For cannabis, this [curing] process includes keeping the dried inflorescence in a closed container for a certain period with a specific temperature and humidity. When a plant is cut, enzymes and aerobic bacteria start their activity to break down the extra sugars and starches created by chlorophyll breakdown. When smoking cannabis that has not been properly cured, the presence of these residual sugars and minerals causes a burning sensation in the throat. Before the breakdown of the remaining sugars, carbohydrates, and nutrients, the plant is forced to utilize these compounds in flavored items during the curing process. Thus, this resting period introduces less odor and sensation of throat burning when smoking or inhaling."

From here:

Thanx @InTheShed I put five seeds in paper towel and all five seeds sprouted as usual...... I am so grateful for you brother but sadly I only needed four of them maybe come in the end only three we'll see you know me I'll run all four of these babies but I definitely can't use five.

Back
Top Bottom