Crop Kings Northern Lights Auto Fem

Also having issues with my drying cabinet. Rh was hanging at 70% and temps were only getting to 65 deg with the seedling mat. I put in a heated dog bed with 2 Dutch oven covers on top to create a heating element and that only got it up to 68 deg. So I put a green 40w light bulb inside a Dutch oven and am currently cycling on 1hr off 1 hr. Also increased the fans frequency to run 1/2 hr every 2 hrs. Have to check results in morning
IMG_20160524_220220078.jpg

Update 7 days drying, trimmed and jarred......90 grams...3.17oz:cheer::high-five::cheer:
IMG_20160529_113123719.jpg

Initial sample after dried smooth-tasty hint of citrus/pine.very mellow buzz able to function adequately yet definite head buzz and nice body buzz. Now leave to cure
Budz were too much in the 2 jars so moved them to 4 mason jars

Can't remember what my guess was, pretty sure I guessed 75-100g... It's a nice head buzz for sure! I like it! Kept some popcorn to smoke now and jarred the rest.

Congrats once again Lupey, fantastic job on bringing it home. See you back in the grow room soon.

KIG brother :green_heart:cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

This was my first read on the 420Mag forum. I'm hoping to start my own grow soon. I will using this thread for reference and inspiration. Great grow Lupey. I commend. :)

(I'm 60 yrs old and an old grower from WAYYY back) Just not grown in 30+ years.

This was my first read on the 420Mag forum. I'm hoping to start my own grow soon. I will using this thread for reference and inspiration. Great grow Lupey. I commend. :)

(I'm 60 yrs old and an old grower from WAYYY back) Just not grown in 30+ years.
:welcome: welcome to :420:. Glad you enjoyed my grow. Have a new 1 in progress about 20days old-stop over and check it out

Back
Top Bottom