Lupey's Northern Lights & Candy Cane Autos

There is a guy on this site called Doc bud he devised a method to wash the buds after harvest. Some swear buy it some swear against it. Me personally I swear by it. Smoother smoke and a more even dry and cure.
Bud Washing click on this link and start reading the formula is about 1/2 way down the first page

I've washed every grow. I haven't always used baking soda and lemon juice (sometimes just hot then cold water). I've been able to see in my close up photos various 'items' that cling to the leaves. I try to agitate the buds to get that stuff off. I also spin the branch to help get the excess moisture off.:Namaste:

See ur candys came out well.
Nice..
As for my take on bud washing.
For me it seemed to change the color and structure of the buds compared to just letting them be natural..
I dont do it for that reason..guess its a personal choice..
Peace!!

See ur candys came out well.
Nice..
As for my take on bud washing.
For me it seemed to change the color and structure of the buds compared to just letting them be natural..
I dont do it for that reason..guess its a personal choice..
Peace!!

Thanx brother I agree but for me they are smoother without being harsh on the throat

:tommy::tommy::tommy: Well she's dry and in the curing jars. Bud total was 7.8oz and shake and trim just under 3 oz:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Very strong diesel smell but really smooth with a staggering head buzz
IMG_20170504_0234451.jpg

Great job Lupey, you came through with some jars upon jars. :high-five: I may have taken a while longer than expected but the results speak for themselves... Fabulous outcome Lupey :bravo: sorry I missed most of the grow, I'm back and will be tuned in to whatever is to come..

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom