Charlie's Canna Terra Professional Candy Cane Auto 2018 First Time Grower

Day 36! Got a dehumidifier to get my humidity down to around 50% and done some LST to try and even out my canopys. Thus far it seems to be working!
Giving neuts twice weekly, growth has seemed to of slowed down also noticed a few cricket around how to I get rid of those suckers. Seen a few holes where they may have dug in so I've poured a neem oil mix in and other help would be appreciated
Peace out all!

So this is at day 52 I believe! Just over two weeks after my last instalment for you guys and the girls have just grown like crazy! Seeing some good buds starting to come alive! Very excited about this grow didn't expect them to be so beautiful haha.
They're around 30ish inches tall.
I've been adding canna Flores every other watering around 2.5ml each litre i give the girls.
Some of the trichomes have started to brown up a bit i put this down to the strain. If anyone could shed any light on this it'd be nice
Enjoy guys!

It is my first grow! Thanks for saying so, it's not been an easy ride but I feel like I'm getting somewhere now haha.
What sort of wattage did you start with then?
My 300w led
And the other is an epistar 600w led.
They were both cheap trying my hardest not to spend too much as it's my first grow I know something can give wrong at anytime haha.
As if you can't just switch autos, I have to move out in a couple months so here's to hoping for a speedy flowering!
You can try once in flowering as the weeks go by slowly decreasing your once light peak ? I’m just thinking if time is an issue ? Try to push flowering ?

You can try once in flowering as the weeks go by slowly decreasing your once light peak ? I’m just thinking if time is an issue ? Try to push flowering ?
no need for me to speed these up anymore as my housemates have decided to stay. would changing the lights speed up auto flowering girls though?

no need for me to speed these up anymore as my housemates have decided to stay. would changing the lights speed up auto flowering girls though?
Well the thing is with autos they are on a time schedule life cycle . They do what they want making hard for us to control what we can and can not do as far as being able to control it better . That being said if you are I hope running your auto in 20/4 or 18/6 cycle all way through so my thought is we still should be changing out environment a bit too lower temps and humidity correct so why can’t we take away light ? I can’t see it hurting it any?

Well the thing is with autos they are on a time schedule life cycle . They do what they want making hard for us to control what we can and can not do as far as being able to control it better . That being said if you are I hope running your auto in 20/4 or 18/6 cycle all way through so my thought is we still should be changing out environment a bit too lower temps and humidity correct so why can’t we take away light ? I can’t see it hurting it any?
no i imagine you're right. I've got the two smaller girls that are only a month or so old maybe I can try it out on them, I'll let you know how it gets on!

Ps I have seen autos grown from 12/12 cycle as well that preform great. They don’t need any garanteed hrs to grow really . I dunno what I understand about autos? They liek to search deep for their roots as not so much width therefore deep pots are great.

Soil plastic pots coco fabric I like.

Some autos can be sensitive to topping as well. Most due take it well but I’ve had some diesil plants not bounce back well.

It is all trial and error. Give it what it needs not what you want to give it is a big difference I though when flower came I needed to slam pk in . You do but not really specially if in 3 gal pots for example . Less is always more in smaller growers these bottle nutrients doses are prob estimated for commercial growers . Who are able to grow in serious size gallon pots possible and have unlimited issues with head height or space for that matter.

Give it lots do fresh air intake to outtake . Some food some good light humidity right . You got this man .

Have you ever scrog before ?

no i imagine you're right. I've got the two smaller girls that are only a month or so old maybe I can try it out on them, I'll let you know how it gets on!
A lot of guys would say to leave to to be honest 20/4. Autos entire life but I think roots like dark period to break down sugars and what not cool down period . I liked 18/6 and saves a tad on bill of your cheap sob like myself .

A lot of guys would say to leave to to be honest 20/4. Autos entire life but I think roots like dark period to break down sugars and what not cool down period . I liked 18/6 and saves a tad on bill of your cheap sob like myself .

I have to agree with Joe. I personally like 18/6 and find that they really like the dark period and wake up from their nap and really respond.

Ps I have seen autos grown from 12/12 cycle as well that preform great. They don’t need any garanteed hrs to grow really . I dunno what I understand about autos? They liek to search deep for their roots as not so much width therefore deep pots are great.

Soil plastic pots coco fabric I like.

Some autos can be sensitive to topping as well. Most due take it well but I’ve had some diesil plants not bounce back well.

It is all trial and error. Give it what it needs not what you want to give it is a big difference I though when flower came I needed to slam pk in . You do but not really specially if in 3 gal pots for example . Less is always more in smaller growers these bottle nutrients doses are prob estimated for commercial growers . Who are able to grow in serious size gallon pots possible and have unlimited issues with head height or space for that matter.

Give it lots do fresh air intake to outtake . Some food some good light humidity right . You got this man .

Have you ever scrog before ?

never scrogged before not even sure what that is haha. could be another experiment for me!
I'm using fabric, I started with plastic pots but luckily changed over after it was suggested by someone on here and it's so much nicer for the girls, much more breathable.
I have noticed burns on the tips of my leaves where I've given them too much neuts I was feeding every water but I've reduced it to once every couple watering I may even finish using neuts this last watering and flush them out a bit.
taken your advice and given them a couple extras hours darkness so they can eat up all the neuts etc.
Thanks for the motivation brudda!

never scrogged before not even sure what that is haha. could be another experiment for me!
I'm using fabric, I started with plastic pots but luckily changed over after it was suggested by someone on here and it's so much nicer for the girls, much more breathable.
I have noticed burns on the tips of my leaves where I've given them too much neuts I was feeding every water but I've reduced it to once every couple watering I may even finish using neuts this last watering and flush them out a bit.
taken your advice and given them a couple extras hours darkness so they can eat up all the neuts etc.
Thanks for the motivation brudda!
Try to bring your Ph if able too yo and down a bit of in soil let it bounce around a bit in flowering too helps I find . Also as flower cycle goes on flower start to lower humidity as weeks get later into flower down to 35%-40% by lady few weeks and temps of possible to 64-66f

Sorr B
Try to bring your Ph if able too yo and down a bit of in soil let it bounce around a bit in flowering too helps I find . Also as flower cycle goes on flower start to lower humidity as weeks get later into flower down to 35%-40% by lady few weeks and temps of possible to 64-66f

Sorry drinking and dabbing well

In regards to any pooor editing laziness :rofl::rofl:

haha feel ya brother! I've got a dehumidifier but if I have it in the cupboard with the girls it gets way too hot in there so I have it outside the door it brings the humidity down about 10% but it's still sitting around 50 I have two good fans in there. am I running the risk of bud rot? I'm guna check the ph next time I water brudda! enjoy your drinks n dabs G!

haha feel ya brother! I've got a dehumidifier but if I have it in the cupboard with the girls it gets way too hot in there so I have it outside the door it brings the humidity down about 10% but it's still sitting around 50 I have two good fans in there. am I running the risk of bud rot? I'm guna check the ph next time I water brudda! enjoy your drinks n dabs G!
Can you set a temp setting on unit I know mine I can setbto say 55% humidity and it shows off or turns on when it reads dropping or increasing . Hmm
You could also dry rice ? Put a bowl of instant rice .. or spray side walls ? Or run a little small humidifier in the time when the dehumidifier is running out side of room?

Can you set a temp setting on unit I know mine I can setbto say 55% humidity and it shows off or turns on when it reads dropping or increasing . Hmm
You could also dry rice ? Put a bowl of instant rice .. or spray side walls ? Or run a little small humidifier in the time when the dehumidifier is running out side of room?
nah it's got no % gauge it has a low - max that's about it, cheap piece of equipment and pretty old too I think. I'll give the rice a go would be nice to get it down to around 40%. I read as long as I have good airflow I should be fine for bud rot. this is definitely the scariest time for me so close to the finish line I don't want anything to go wrong now!

nah it's got no % gauge it has a low - max that's about it, cheap piece of equipment and pretty old too I think. I'll give the rice a go would be nice to get it down to around 40%. I read as long as I have good airflow I should be fine for bud rot. this is definitely the scariest time for me so close to the finish line I don't want anything to go wrong now!
You got an enzyme cleaner right . Something liek a z7 by flying skull for example? A living Anti bacteria agent that helps protect your roots and boost plants ability to uptake nutrients ? And so much more preventative maintenance for bud rot and so much more . I stand behind them. Yeah big bowl of rice try it

Back
Top Bottom