Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Here's my harvest under ts 3000. Not sure of weight...my scale is too small to weigh it all.:cheer:
IMG_20200220_155406947.jpg

I have just opened my tent where my Cheese is drying, I gag a lot due to my health condition and soon as the tent door opened the smell just hit me, then I hit my bucket and if you don't know what that means I'll leave it unknown :rofl: very strong smell to say the least and this time around after the second day of harvest absolute no grassy smell where as I normally would do.

The buds created absolutely loads of oil and from 3 plants it took 4-5 sets of gloves it was that sticky so no over exaggerating :laugh: I haven't changed anything in my growing environment except the tent and lights.

I do think the lights helped me out massively!

I have just opened my tent where my Cheese is drying, I gag a lot due to my health condition and soon as the tent door opened the smell just hit me, then I hit my bucket and if you don't know what that means I'll leave it unknown :rofl: very strong smell to say the least and this time around after the second day of harvest absolute no grassy smell where as I normally would do.

The buds created absolutely loads of oil and from 3 plants it took 4-5 sets of gloves it was that sticky so no over exaggerating :laugh: I haven't changed anything in my growing environment except the tent and lights.

I do think the lights helped me out massively!
I want to smell the strong smell you said :laugh:

Here's my harvest under ts 3000. Not sure of weight...my scale is too small to weigh it all.:cheer:
IMG_20200220_155406947.jpg
awesome, can be happy to smoke every day:Rasta::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom