HigherTheHigh's Multiple Grows: Variety Of Strains

HigherTheHigh

Hello everyone!

So iv been making a few journals up and thought its best of just sticking with one journal for all, so in this journal for this year i will be growing the following strains:

Royal Queen Seeds - Critical
Royal Queen Seeds - Northern Lights
Royal Queen Seeds - O.G. Kush
Sensi Seeds - Super Skunk
(Unknown Seed Bank) - Super Lemon Haze

I will also be taking clones from these as well as ask people for high yielding mostly indica strains.

So this is the place where i will also be touching up my growing skills and trying my best to help others along the way from what others have helped me with.

I try to concentrate on my environment before anything else as i like to harvest on the 8th week or at most the 9th, i will be germinating seeds every 4 weeks and vegging for 8 weeks so this will mean i can get a harvest every 4 weeks.

All plants will be grown in a 4x4 tent under 600w MH for veg and a 600w and 400w dimable HPS making 1000w of hps, 6" tornado intake & 6" tornado extractor with a 6" 600mm carbon filter.

20L pots with coco/perlite 60/40 mix, 3 feeds daily with the following feed schedule:

WEEK 1

Calmag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.4ec (700ppm)
Buddhas Tree Flower Burst 0.25ml/litre
Advanced Nutrients Carboload 2ml/litre
Roots Excellurator 0.3ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1scoop/10 litres
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH5.8-6.0

WEEK 2

Calmag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.4ec (700ppm)
Roots Excellurator 0.3ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1scoop/10 litres
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 3

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.5-1.6ec (750-800ppm)
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 4 and WEEK 5

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.6ec (800ppm)
Buddhas Tree PK 0.25ml/litre
Buddhas Tree Advanced Metaboost 1ml/litre
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 6

CalMag 0.3ml/litre (150ppm)
Buddhas Tree Pk 0.5ml/litre
Buddhas Tree Advanced Metaboost 1-2ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1 scoop/10litres

PH5.8-6.0

WEEK 7

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Plagron Green Sensation 1.8ec (900ppm)

PH5.8-6.0

WEEK 8

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.8ec (900ppm)
Plagron Green Sensation 2.0ec (1000ppm)

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 9

Flush agent with water for around 7-10 days.

So here are a few pictures of the 2 Super Lemon Haze clones i have and 1 Super Skunk that i topped at 2nd node to try manifolding and maby take a few cuttings.

I also have a puppy that loves to be everywhere she is not allowed and has a habbit of pinching the clay pebbles from the trays :p i will keep this journal up to date when i can.

Shes fine buddy we have only have tarmac and she is rarely out, she loves going out but she doesnt at the same time, if we had grass there would be no chance she would be allowed near them, she has a habbit of eating all the trim when i prune them up, should be okay for her shouldnt it?

Shes fine buddy we have only have tarmac and she is rarely out, she loves going out but she doesnt at the same time, if we had grass there would be no chance she would be allowed near them, she has a habbit of eating all the trim when i prune them up, should be okay for her shouldnt it?

If she doesn't throw it up like my cat does, she can have a leaf or two. When you trim out, save, dry , and grind up the best leaves for cooking herbs. Taking a maintenance dose of healing cannabinoids will do wonders for pain and general well-being.

Waste not, want not. :Namaste:

She never parts with any of her food, if she brought it up she would gulp it back down :p yeah i hardily trim much but when i do its gone before i get to put it in a rubbish bag, she is certainly a walking hoover ;).

Thank you @Jax Rider it sure will be a long journal, im hoping to get at least 1 tent harvest a month on a circular basis so we can expect to see plenty of bud shots and comparisons to other grows.

Ordered myself a heat mat to start helping more with root growth for seedlings and small plants, iv also ordered some more House and Garden Root Excelurator and i will also be adding Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice to the line as iv just ordered that too, ordered 16L fabric air pots too, the reason im going down from 20L pots is to get a more dense and full filling rootmass, never used air pots but been told there great for growing in, so my plants will go from 500ML straight to there 16L final pots.

So my new fabric pots have arrived for the next grow to start, down sizing to 15L pots in my mind is going to be so much better for me to make a more dense root mass before i flip them to flower, im using 3 root enhancers to fully max out these pots so im happy to see how things go!

So the line up for this years garden grows goes in order of this:

4 Super Skunk - 3rd day of 12/12 flower.
2 Super Lemon Haze & 1 Super Skunk in veg, ready to be flipped on the 1st of june.
6 Northern Lights im on germinating now, hoping to flip them on the 1st of july.
3 Critical 1 Northern Lights to be germinated on the 25th of may to be flipped on the 1st of august.
4 O.G. Kush 4 Northern Lights to be germinated on the 25th of june to be flipped on the 1st of september.
4 Undecided to be germinated on the 25th of july ready to be flipped on the 20th august (Hopefully harvest & dry before christmas day).

I hope to see everyone along the way!

I got myself a new PH pen and some buffer 4 and 7, i have potted 2 Northern Lights that have germinated well, just waiting for the others to germinate now and we will be ready to start this thread of with a fair few garden grows.

So iv had a few problems germinating seeds, the problem was 2 out of 10 germinated which is very disappointing, so iv popped some more so instead of 4 plants this time around its going to be 6.

Anyway, the 2 Super Lemon Haze clones are growing up great, short and bushy with lots of main cola stems as i topped it, the Super Skunk i have main lined is looking great too, as they are being flowered in a 1x1m tent and space is not the best in them size tents i may have to flip them sooner than the 1st of june but we shall wait and see.

Hello, so my garden has not had much attention for the past week as iv been ill, there is nothing more worse than being ill and 2 out of 10 seeds germinating which has put a small minor set back to veg dates.

So im planning on flipping these 3 plants to flower on the 17th as there getting flowered in a 1x1m and space is not the biggest in them, 7 more days of 18/6 as well as tying them down to produce more branches ect then i will class the 20th the start of flower for them, so as long as i can get 4 northern lights germinated before 20th we should not lose track of veg/harvest dates. little set back but im not going to argue with it.

Change of plan for flip dates, i will now be flipping the 2 super lemon haze and the super skunk to 12/12 from today.

This means i will be harvesting 2 weeks after my main 4 super skunk garden grow.

Undecided on whats happening with the flip from june 1st, i have 2 seedlings growing and im on germinating 3 critical to make it up to a 4 plant garden grow and use 1 as a mother when i buy an aero cloner, so i could maby flip these 4 on the 15th of june which basically still gives me a harvest every month.

Im also looking for high yielding strains that i can harvest at 8 weeks, 9 at a push, hybrids to indica dominant strains, links for them ect will be most appreciated, along with how long of a veg time, pot size ect.

Hello everyone!

So here are the 2 Super Lemon Haze clones and the Super Skunk i flipped on (friday - 10/5/18) the reason i flipped them was because of the size of the tent they will be flowered in as its only a 1x1m tent.

There around 12" tall and that the same width so i should pull a few oz's from them, going to let them stretch a little then take a few clones from the undergrowth.

These should be harvested 2 weeks after my other journal 4 Super Skunk - 4x4 - 1000w then i should have another harvest 2-4 weeks after that too.

So this is where the new clones/seedlings will start off, iv also bought myself a aero cloner propagator to make it easier for me to take clones, the 2 tall seedlings are Northern Lights, the small clone in the middle is a Super Skunk clone and the 3 coco coir pellets have 3 Critical seeds in that have just been germinated all will be flipped around the 15th of june, i will also be taking 4-8 Super Lemon Haze and Super Skunk clones to root in the new cloner to be flipped on the 1st of july so i think iv got enough time to get my schedule in the running groove of things for a harvest every 2-4 weeks.

So my new aero cloner has came with a few nutrients, going to take a few clones from the Super Lemon Haze & Super Skunk today, im also planning on moving a few garden grows forward and growing 8 at a time into the 4x8 tent, undecided what im really doing yet but i am sticking to the schedule as iv listed, im also thinking of growing some BLZ bud, but i need to ask a fellow 420 grower which seed bank he used for them.

Hello all!

So its day 6 of 12/12 for the cloned Super Lemon Haze plants, i have tied all the branches down to half there height to allow maximum light penetration into them.

I have put the Super Skunk back to 18/6 and started using her as a mother plant for clones which iv taken 7 from, i will hopefully flip them around the 1st of july to be harvested for the beginning of september.

I will also be taking clones from the Critical and Northern lights when there ready.

Hello all!

So iv had to put my 4x8 tent back up and put both Super Skunk & Super Lemon Haze in there as the heat from both tents was warming the room up to the point where the tent temperatures were getting too high.

So now iv got 6 plants under 2 600w HPS lights, iv also got another 600w HPS in there but i dont think ill need it this time around.

So the next plants to get flipped are 2 Northern Lights, 1 Critical & 1 Super Skunk clone, very disappointed that i germinated 10 NL and only 2 germinated, i germinated 3 Critical and only one germinated properly, the Critical has just got her new leaves while the NL & SS are now on there 3rd/4th node but there very tight node stacking so that gives the Critical a chance to catch up, i think im going to flip these on the 15th of june, would of like to of had them flipped on the 1st but the whole seed scenario was a set back.

I took 7 clones from the SS but i think maby only 5/6 will survive but i plan on flipping them on the 1st of july, think im going to top them once there 10" tall for just main cola branches.

Question of a strain id like to know if anyone reads this is, is Big Bud or Big Bud x Northern Lights & Gold Leaf, how long do they take as i know breeders give rough estimates but id rather go of someone whos already grown it.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom