420 Magazine Background

Medic Grow LED Grow Light Discussion

MedicGrow

420 Sponsor
Who We Are ?
After years of research and experience in the LED grow lights industry, we are proud to launch our own brand, Medic Grow. :cheer:
medic-grow-coupon-code.png

Medic Grow is registered in the US and holds inventory in CA. We provide US local delivery free of charge.
Our factory has more than 10 years of OEM+ODM experience that develops, manufactures, distributes, advertises and sells LED grow lights for home and commercial horticulture growers.
So you are doing business with a professional and honest company. :circle-of-love:
We aim to expand worldwide in the LED grow lighting industry until our products are sought after, and Medic Grow becomes a household name.
To achieve that, we are dedicated to provide the highest quality and energy-efficient products with high PPF output that allow our customers to maximize the yield of their plants at all stages of the growth cycle.
cannabis-growing-under-medicgrow-led-grow-light.jpg

Our Products:
:thumb: Best-selling:
Medic Grow Fold-8 720W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
medic-grow-fold-8 -best-full-spectrum-led-grow-lights-in-2021.jpg

:yahoo:Spectrum Tunable:
Medic Grow Spectrum X LED Grow Light

spectrum-x-full-spectrum-led-grow-light.jpg

:5:Removable Bars: Medic Grow Ez-8 Hydra 1000W LED Grow Light
medic-grow-ez-8-led-grow-lights.jpg

For more details, please visit our website.
Email us if you have any inquiries:
sales@medicgrow.com

What do you think of our products? Please feel free to post below.
Happy Growing!

Last edited:

Bill284

Member of the Month: Mar 2021 - Grow Journal of the Month: April 2021
Who We Are ?
After years of research and experience in the LED grow lights industry, we are proud to launch our own brand, Medic Grow. :cheer:

Medic Grow is registered in the US and holds inventory in CA. We provide US local delivery free of charge.
Our factory has more than 10 years of OEM+ODM experience that develops, manufactures, distributes, advertises and sells LED grow lights for home and commercial horticulture growers.
So you are doing business with a professional and honest company. :circle-of-love:
We aim to expand worldwide in the LED grow lighting industry until our products are sought after, and Medic Grow becomes a household name.
To achieve that, we are dedicated to provide the highest quality and energy-efficient products with high PPF output that allow our customers to maximize the yield of their plants at all stages of the growth cycle.
cannabis-growing-under-medicgrow-led-grow-light.jpg

Our Products:
:thumb: Best-selling:
Medic Grow Fold-8 720W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
medic-grow-fold-8 -best-full-spectrum-led-grow-lights-in-2021.jpg

:yahoo:Spectrum Tunable:
Medic Grow Spectrum X LED Grow Light

spectrum-x-full-spectrum-led-grow-light.jpg

:5:Removable Bars: Medic Grow Ez-8 Hydra 1000W LED Grow Light
medic-grow-ez-8-led-grow-lights.jpg

For more details, please visit our website.
Email us if you have any inquiries:
sales@medicgrow.com

What do you think of our products? Please feel free to post below.
Happy Growing!
Fantastic
Thank you @MedicGrow
Bill

Tokin Roll

Grow Journal of the Month: June 2021 - Member of the Month: July 2021
That Spectrum X light looks killer!
I would say you are right on target with the assessment.

I haven't seen many lights that have the PAR readings displayed.

I could be wrong, I really haven't checked out what is new on the market, but I do believe that @MediGrow82 are going in the right direction.

Thank you, Medic Grow Ez-8

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

StoneOtter

Member of the Month: July 2019, Sept 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Nov 2019 - Plant of the Month: April 2020
I would say you are right on target with the assessment.

I haven't seen many lights that have the PAR readings displayed.

I could be wrong, I really haven't checked out what is new on the market, but I do believe that @MediGrow82 are going in the right direction.

Thank you, Medic Grow Ez-8

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Absolutely!

MedicGrow

420 Sponsor
I've noticed you advertise the light bars being replaceable, which is awesome. Yet, I don't see any replacement bars for sale on your site. Is that feature still coming?
Yes, the feature stays the same. And the replacement bars will be ready for sale on our site soon!

Top Bottom