LKABudMan - Kush Mints, Coco, In The Vivosun vGrow Smart Grow Box

Welcome! I'll be growing Cannapot Kush Mints in coco in the new Vivosun vGrow Smart Grow Box. Geared toward first-time growers with limited space, this revolutionary grow box is all about making your cultivation experience easier, more convenient, and successful.
The Future of Growing Starts Here!

I'm trying to accomplish several things with this grow:
  • Grow a mother for my next photo grow - I'll be taking clones for the 5x5 tent in 4-6 weeks
  • Evaluate Vivosun's new vGrow box - I'll find and report any bugs/issues to help refine the final product. I'm hoping all of you can help with that, letting us know what you want to see in the vGrow.
  • Make this grow as easy and repeatable as possible - I want someone with no experience to be able to duplicate this grow. By the end I hope to have step-by-step instructions for a new grower using the vGrow.
I'm really excited to demo the vGrow. I've been in discussions with the dev team at Vivosun for nearly a year now. My vision has always been a stylish, discreet grow box that my kids can use in their apartments. I LOVE all of the features it has, including:

Light - Integrated 100w Samsung LM301H EVO LED with adjustable spectrum and intensity
Exhaust - Built in exhaust with an integrated carbon filter (replaceable), ensuring that your indoor space maintains a pristine, odor-free environment.
Ventilation - vGrow has a patented multi-dimensional airflow system, combining bottom-to-top airflow with airflow coming from the sides. With both internal and external air circulation it creates the perfect environment for your plants to thrive.
Built-in Swick base - The vGrow has a swick base. It even has built-in sensors to show your water level.
Accessories & Supplies - The kit, currently on kickstarter for $420 and set to deliver in Feb 2024, comes with everything you need for your first grow. The accessories kit comes with a trellis net, clippers, and other things you'll need. The supply kit contains everything you need for one grow except for a seed (I think they are still trying to work with a seed vendor). This includes the fabric pot, a brick of coco, nutrients, and some other equipment. It also contains a replacement carbon filter for the exhaust.

Overview.png

vGrow Specification.png

Accessories.png
The hardware is really only half of it, though. Paired with the Vivosun app(compatible with iOS and Android), you can manage your plants from anywhere. Adjust climate conditions like lighting and humidity, and ensure your plants get the water they need with smart irrigation control. The app will take you from seedling all the way through harvest and drying, helping guide you along the way. The software is still being refined, but the plan is to walk a new grower through the entire process.

I'm really hoping to get plenty of feedback on this journal. This is a chance to have a grow box designed by growers for growers. Let's help Vivosun make the vGrow The Future of Growing!

What am I growing? CannaPot - Kush Mints fem photo (Ape Origin) - I received these seeds from one of our contests. Thanks again to @Cannpot for being a sponsor here at 420. This is the second cannapot seed I've grown, the first being Forbidden Fruit (a favorite of mine). I'm have really high hopes for this lady.
- Brand: Ape Origin
- Sex: Feminized
- Flowering type: Photoperiod
- Effect: Relaxed | Euphoric | Hungry | Aroused
- Taste/Smell: Minty | Cookie/Biscuit | Pine | Gas | Sour
- Genetics: Bubba Kush x Animal Mints
- Terpenes: Limonene, with Caryophyllene & Linalool
- THC: 23-28%
[pic from cannapot]

What am I growing in? I'll be growing in coco coir for the first time. I'm not sure what nutrients I'll be using, but I've started with Megacrop 1-part (MC) @ 1.5g/G.
- Medium: Coco Coir
- Pot: Start in final pot - 3 Gallon grow bag
- Water: Carbon-filtered well water @ 100ppm/8.1pH
- Nutrients: Megacrop 1-part @ 1.5g/G (grams per Gallon)

Lung room: My home office:
- Temps: 60-72f - My office is upstairs and we rarely turn the heat on up there. I'll use a space heater if needed.
- Humidity: based on ambient.

Any other equipment? I'm trying to only use the equipment that came with the vGrow.

Thanks for joining me in this journal. I'm really looking forward to seeing what ideas this community can come up with to make this the best grow cube possible.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow

More about Kush Mints from @CannaPot /Ape Origin:
StockPic.jpg
Kush Mints is the superb blend of the old school classic Bubba Kush with the hugely uplifting and high-flying Animal Mints. This hybrid is truly a monster, due to its extreme potency and very complex minty, very sour biscuit flavor profile, it has been named the 'Leafly' strain of the year in 2022! These feminized cannabis seeds can be used indoors and outdoors very easily and with great success, even the most inexperienced gardener always gets great plants of the best quality. Kush Mints offers limonene, linalool and other terpenes - the smell is really bomb and extremely strong.

If you are a lover of sour cookies, you should definitely have Kush Mints on your plan, this strain offers everything a grower's heart desires. Kush Mints will make the hearts of many gardeners beat faster, it is a mostly indica that even sativa lovers should try, we at Cannapot are very grateful that ApeOrigin is now able to buy this brilliant cannabis strain in feminized seed form!

ApeOrigin is the union of ApeGenetics and Originseeds - a new breeder collective located all over the world with the target to reproduce medicinal, old, legendary and rare strains and landraces as well. Every breeder has his own individual target - creating strains for outdoor- or indoorgrowers. The collective tries to offer more and more rare strains in future - especially landraces which are not available anywhere else.

Thought it wasn't coming out till like Feb next year.
That is correct. This is a prototype they sent me to help them work out any bugs/issues. Hopefully, with our feedback the Feb release will be that much better!

That is correct. This is a prototype they sent me to help them work out any bugs/issues. Hopefully, with our feedback the Feb release will be that much better!
Kool deal. Yeah they asked me help promote it. I like it. Work out all them bugs if it has them bro. Be thorough. People depend on it.
I linked your page on mine so people may see it . Cause it's kool

Welcome! I'll be growing Cannapot Kush Mints in coco in the new Vivosun vGrow Smart Grow Box. Geared toward first-time growers with limited space, this revolutionary grow box is all about making your cultivation experience easier, more convenient, and successful.
The Future of Growing Starts Here!

I'm trying to accomplish several things with this grow:
  • Grow a mother for my next photo grow - I'll be taking clones for the 5x5 tent in 4-6 weeks
  • Evaluate Vivosun's new vGrow box - I'll find and report any bugs/issues to help refine the final product. I'm hoping all of you can help with that, letting us know what you want to see in the vGrow.
  • Make this grow as easy and repeatable as possible - I want someone with no experience to be able to duplicate this grow. By the end I hope to have step-by-step instructions for a new grower using the vGrow.
I'm really excited to demo the vGrow. I've been in discussions with the dev team at Vivosun for nearly a year now. My vision has always been a stylish, discreet grow box that my kids can use in their apartments. I LOVE all of the features it has, including:

Light - Integrated 100w Samsung LM301H EVO LED with adjustable spectrum and intensity
Exhaust - Built in exhaust with an integrated carbon filter (replaceable), ensuring that your indoor space maintains a pristine, odor-free environment.
Ventilation - vGrow has a patented multi-dimensional airflow system, combining bottom-to-top airflow with airflow coming from the sides. With both internal and external air circulation it creates the perfect environment for your plants to thrive.
Built-in Swick base - The vGrow has a swick base. It even has built-in sensors to show your water level.
Accessories & Supplies - The kit, currently on kickstarter for $420 and set to deliver in Feb 2024, comes with everything you need for your first grow. The accessories kit comes with a trellis net, clippers, and other things you'll need. The supply kit contains everything you need for one grow except for a seed (I think they are still trying to work with a seed vendor). This includes the fabric pot, a brick of coco, nutrients, and some other equipment. It also contains a replacement carbon filter for the exhaust.

Overview.png

vGrow Specification.png

Accessories.png
The hardware is really only half of it, though. Paired with the Vivosun app(compatible with iOS and Android), you can manage your plants from anywhere. Adjust climate conditions like lighting and humidity, and ensure your plants get the water they need with smart irrigation control. The app will take you from seedling all the way through harvest and drying, helping guide you along the way. The software is still being refined, but the plan is to walk a new grower through the entire process.

I'm really hoping to get plenty of feedback on this journal. This is a chance to have a grow box designed by growers for growers. Let's help Vivosun make the vGrow The Future of Growing!

What am I growing? CannaPot - Kush Mints fem photo (Ape Origin) - I received these seeds from one of our contests. Thanks again to @Cannpot for being a sponsor here at 420. This is the second cannapot seed I've grown, the first being Forbidden Fruit (a favorite of mine). I'm have really high hopes for this lady.
- Brand: Ape Origin
- Sex: Feminized
- Flowering type: Photoperiod
- Effect: Relaxed | Euphoric | Hungry | Aroused
- Taste/Smell: Minty | Cookie/Biscuit | Pine | Gas | Sour
- Genetics: Bubba Kush x Animal Mints
- Terpenes: Limonene, with Caryophyllene & Linalool
- THC: 23-28%
[pic from cannapot]

What am I growing in? I'll be growing in coco coir for the first time. I'm not sure what nutrients I'll be using, but I've started with Megacrop 1-part (MC) @ 1.5g/G.
- Medium: Coco Coir
- Pot: Start in final pot - 3 Gallon grow bag
- Water: Carbon-filtered well water @ 100ppm/8.1pH
- Nutrients: Megacrop 1-part @ 1.5g/G (grams per Gallon)

Lung room: My home office:
- Temps: 60-72f - My office is upstairs and we rarely turn the heat on up there. I'll use a space heater if needed.
- Humidity: based on ambient.

Any other equipment? I'm trying to only use the equipment that came with the vGrow.

Thanks for joining me in this journal. I'm really looking forward to seeing what ideas this community can come up with to make this the best grow cube possible.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Nice I’m jealous

Quite the list you got there. I'll try to stop by here and there. In the middle of totally remodeling my entire house at the moment & it's taking up a lot of time. Interested in the new light though. Hope it does you well.

Kool deal. Yeah they asked me help promote it. I like it. Work out all them bugs if it has them bro. Be thorough. People depend on it.
I linked your page on mine so people may see it . Cause it's kool
Oh, I will. My kids are really looking forward to the rollout, there is no way I'm leaving anything out.

Wow, this is a really cool concept. Definitely alo g for this ride!
Hi Tim. Yea, it's not really something I'm in the market for, but I know a lot of people that believed that they would never be able to grow (due to space/privacy issues) that are really interested.

Quite the list you got there. I'll try to stop by here and there. In the middle of totally remodeling my entire house at the moment & it's taking up a lot of time. Interested in the new light though. Hope it does you well.
Welcome Buds. Yea, I cast a wide net with a list that's been a couple of years in the making. I'm hoping to get a lot of eyes on this new vGrow smart grow box and let me know what I missed.

Good luck on your renovation and hope to see you growing again soon.

Nice I’m jealous
Welcome Chase. For me it's ANOTHER grow to take care of. So far its pretty much taken care of itself, though.

It should be fun to see this in action.
Hi Mel. It's a really neat piece of hardware with the software to back it up. Now we just need to work out all the kinks ;)

Back
Top Bottom