Grow 3 With The Vivosun Smart Grow System In A 3'x3'x6' Tent - Gary Payton

Day 24. Lots going on!

73183AA5-A926-4F4A-91F7-6C77F8760797.jpeg

A78FD9CD-23A9-4531-83BD-0C1D7D70AAD6.jpeg

71106499-EF7D-41C3-A163-166B09B3B63C.jpeg

Have to restart. Plant died from catastrophic main stem failure during LST. Have to be more careful. This journal will resume with the last GP seed. Already started it about a day ago. I tried everything to save the plant but nothing could be done.

Have to restart. Plant died from catastrophic main stem failure during LST. Have to be more careful. This journal will resume with the last GP seed. Already started it about a day ago. I tried everything to save the plant but nothing could be done.
Omg seriously? I’m so sorry to hear that.

Oops. Well, that happens. She was just starting to get going, too. Oh well, live and learn.

Oops. Well, that happens. She was just starting to get going, too. Oh well, live and learn.
@LKABudMan @Bill284 hey guys so I got a new seed growing. This one is a bag seed I found out of a very expensive dispensary 1/8th. Will start a new journal with it. But one question I wanted to add cal mag from fox farms to my res. When I did it made the water insanely foamy. Any reason? Do I need to drain and clean it?

@LKABudMan @Bill284 hey guys so I got a new seed growing. This one is a bag seed I found out of a very expensive dispensary 1/8th. Will start a new journal with it. But one question I wanted to add cal mag from fox farms to my res. When I did it made the water insanely foamy. Any reason? Do I need to drain and clean it?
Morning Amigo, sorry about your lady.
The res was it drained and cleaned prior?
I've never had that reaction, I don't imagine i5s good. :Namaste:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom