Chase Does A Comparative Grow: Sponsored By Seedsman - Featuring Black Sugar

New supplies coming in. Haven’t replaced the filter in a long while. Also FINALLY added the @VIVOSUN Aerowave E6 to the smart grow system. Very pumped for that. I’ll re gift the pink one to the wife again LOL. I checked on her before I left for work and she is rocking it! Will have a daily pic in the afternoon! Happy Friday Buddies.

E18B9AC8-BA75-4064-8ACB-36296B7AE011.png

Hi Chase :)

I’m looking forward to watching what you do with this little star.

I have a Chase in my life too. In fact we had lunch together yesterday. He’s a new nurse and asked me to be his mentor, we get paid to have lunch together once a fortnight.

Hi Chase :)

I’m looking forward to watching what you do with this little star.

I have a Chase in my life too. In fact we had lunch together yesterday. He’s a new nurse and asked me to be his mentor, we get paid to have lunch together once a fortnight.
That’s awesome! I’m glad to have you tag along!

It’s always great to be able to mentor someone and pass along valuable life lessons!

Coming along and looking pretty good there @Chasev89

Do you think you might drop a Northern Lights "auto" also?

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Hey Tok!

Thank you very much. She seems to have settled in well.

I’m afraid I have a tendency to really fill my small 3’x3’x6’ tent. Wall to wall with just one plant. I will grow the hell out of this black sugar plant lol. I don’t see room for another. But…. I will most likely run a northern Lights Journal right after this as well as using them for my first outdoor grow this summer. I will promote seedsman and their great selection and customer service throughout!

Back
Top Bottom