Better Late Than Never 2024 Seedsman Comparative Grow Featuring Black Sugar

Looking lush, and those would definitely get too wide if you went all Carhooky™ on them!
Definitely! They’ll get plenty big without the hooks, plus I need to make more hooks cause mine were bamboo sticks which do eventually deteriorate. Most of them are on little Queen G right now.

IMG_1591.jpeg
IMG_1596.jpeg

And they seem to be staying fairly squat on their own at this point

Topping and a little cutback of the undergrowth was good for them.
IMG_1630.jpeg
So far no rust spots which seemed to be showing on the last few grows for whatever reason.

Reaching in to pluck a leaf I accidentally plucked a top so the left one is slightly outnumbered in tops but may end up better for it.

I like their structure and it looks like they are ready to get big and their stems are getting chunky. Should be a pair of chunkers
IMG_2096.jpeg
IMG_2095.jpeg
Oh yeah! 🤙

Thick, like a bowl of oatmeal. :bravo:

Looking great and starting to bush out.
I must say you can grow fast plants @Justin Goody :thumb:

TR
Haha thanks! It helps to have 2-3 weeks worth of pics backed up and ready to post.
All caught up now so no more fast forward growing!

Actually born around Nov 19, these ladies are plenty far into veg and are already looking like they want to flower before I triggered them.
IMG_2222.jpeg

So I flipped the switch today and they’ll be blooming in no time. Going by the last plants, it’s going to max out this tent in about a month so we will cross that bridge when we get to it

IMG_2156.jpeg

Sorry I'm late. Life has been very busy lately.

Congrats on the new sponsored grow! @SeedsMan has some really good strains so I'm sure your Black Sugar will be a winner.

But, holy cow, they got big fast! I feel like I've missed most of the grow.

A trim did them well and the stretch is on!
IMG_2397.jpeg
IMG_2398.jpeg
Those branches will make some nice spears.

Currently feeding MC 5.5g and rotating easy weed, sweet candy, Purpinator starting at the last watering.
I’ll keep that up unless I see K damage starting, only one way to find out if these ladies are sensitive!

Black Sugar bout to start making some sugar.

A trim did them well and the stretch is on!
IMG_2397.jpeg
IMG_2398.jpeg
Those branches will make some nice spears.

Currently feeding MC 5.5g and rotating easy weed, sweet candy, Purpinator starting at the last watering.
I’ll keep that up unless I see K damage starting, only one way to find out if these ladies are sensitive!

Black Sugar bout to start making some sugar.
getting big & they do look happy

getting big & they do look happy
Thank you!

They are strong and appear to be going through a slight color change- not the bad kind but genetic like she will probably get darker. Responds well to intense light and pretty heavy feeding so far.

A better angle of these pretty ladies
IMG_2529.jpeg

Doing a little plucking to let some light in for those lower layers but the spears are taking over in the stretch

IMG_2531.jpeg

Stems have purple veins (genetic good kind) and a tiny tiny bit of variegation on a few leaves. They are even more stinky at night, always love that.

A better angle of these pretty ladies
IMG_2529.jpeg

Doing a little plucking to let some light in for those lower layers but the spears are taking over in the stretch

IMG_2531.jpeg

Stems have purple veins (genetic good kind) and a tiny tiny bit of variegation on a few leaves. They are even more stinky at night, always love that.
They are looking great and healthy mate.

Got a battery back in the monitor since I have tents in a few locations now. It’s actually kind of nice to be able to see, not sure why I stopped using this besides the giant watch battery it required to get it going again
IMG_2579.jpeg

Anyway the ladies are cooking right along
IMG_2580.jpeg

Happy Thirsty Thursday

Back
Top Bottom