Seedsman Comparative Grow Presenting Black Sugar & Northern Light Auto

Good Morning 420 Magazine

It that time again for an update.

The @SeedsMan Black Sugar is coming along nicely maybe just a little small for her age, maybe not. Anyways I decided to drop my last Black Sugar in some water then soil and I now have a new comer to the party. She just got above soil last night so she has a way to go to get established.

My @ViparSpectra KS5000 is currently on 25% and will be bumped up to 50% soon. Just shows you what a good light and genetic will do without nutrients. Don't get me wrong nutrients are very important, I just wait for my girls to tell me when there hungry. Speaking of nutrients; I will start the @Prescription Blend nutrients in about another two week. For now they are just on 300 ppm's of cal-mag with a touch of Rapid Roots that's it.

Here are some current images.

If anyone has any questions or comments feel free to respond.

That's all folks.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Good Morning 420 Magazine

It that time again for an update.

The @SeedsMan Black Sugar is coming along nicely maybe just a little small for her age, maybe not. Anyways I decided to drop my last Black Sugar in some water then soil and I now have a new comer to the party. She just got above soil last night so she has a way to go to get established.

My @ViparSpectra KS5000 is currently on 25% and will be bumped up to 50% soon. Just shows you what a good light and genetic will do without nutrients. Don't get me wrong nutrients are very important, I just wait for my girls to tell me when there hungry. Speaking of nutrients; I will start the @Prescription Blend nutrients in about another two week. For now they are just on 300 ppm's of cal-mag with a touch of Rapid Roots that's it.

If anyone has any questions or comments feel free to respond.

That's all folks.

Tok..
Looking amazing!! Very nice grow. Keep it up.

Thank you for stopping by @SeedsMan

Everything is starting to come together now, so, images will be provided to show development.
The @SeedsMan Black Sugar #1 is slowly coming into her own. Still on the small side, but she getting there. Black Sugar #2 is still above ground and slowly perking up.

The real development has been in the Northern Lights (a), she is progressively developing day by day. She has already been topped and the bottom canopy has been cleaned up. She is now ready to stretch as much as she wants.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @SeedsMan

Everything is starting to come together now, so, images will be provided to show development.
The @SeedsMan Black Sugar #1 is slowly coming into her own. Still on the small side, but she getting there. Black Sugar #2 is still above ground and slowly perking up.

The real development has been in the Northern Lights (a), she is progressively developing day by day. She has already been topped and the bottom canopy has been cleaned up. She is now ready to stretch as much as she wants.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Love it!!! Thank you for the updates.

Thank you, for stopping by @SeedsMan

Time for an update on @SeedsMan Black Sugar and Northern Lights (a).

The @ViparSpectra KS5000 has been doing a fantastic job providing full spectrum of lights for every stage of growth.

The Black Sugar is showing mostly Indica dominant feature, so I don't expect to much height from her. She has been coming along and doing her thing. Most likely I will be changing her light schedule at the end of the month to 12/12. This will give her about 6 weeks veg.

The Northern Lights (a) on the other hand is starting to taking off. I will be starting her at week 2 of @Prescription Blend nutrients schedule today. Needless to say if I am switching to 12/12 at the end of the month; she will be on 12/12 also.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Moving right along, the ladies are doing very well.

@SeedsMan Black Sugar will be getting her first taste of nutrients today. I decided to go with @GeoFlora Nutrients to keep it simple. She is in a three gallon pot, so she will take in about two gallons of RO water with her feed. She is currently at day 20 of veg.

The Northern Light (a) is not stopping for anything under the @ViparSpectra KS5000. For someone that does not grow auto's the two I am currently growing are doing very well, with the Northern Light (a) taking the lead. She is currently on day 28 above ground and I believe she is a 120 day plant.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Moving right along, the ladies are doing very well.

@SeedsMan Black Sugar will be getting her first taste of nutrients today. I decided to go with @GeoFlora Nutrients to keep it simple. She is in a three gallon pot, so she will take in about two gallons of RO water with her feed. She is currently at day 20 of veg.

The Northern Light (a) is not stopping for anything under the @ViparSpectra KS5000. For someone that does not grow auto's the two I am currently growing are doing very well, with the Northern Light (a) taking the lead. She is currently on day 28 above ground and I believe she is a 120 day plant.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Absolutely beautiful! Keep us posted!!

Thank you, for stopping by @SeedsMan

Time for an update on @SeedsMan Black Sugar and Northern Lights (a).

The @ViparSpectra KS5000 has been doing a fantastic job providing full spectrum of lights for every stage of growth.

The Black Sugar is showing mostly Indica dominant feature, so I don't expect to much height from her. She has been coming along and doing her thing. Most likely I will be changing her light schedule at the end of the month to 12/12. This will give her about 6 weeks veg.

The Northern Lights (a) on the other hand is starting to taking off. I will be starting her at week 2 of @Prescription Blend nutrients schedule today. Needless to say if I am switching to 12/12 at the end of the month; she will be on 12/12 also.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Knocking it out of the park!!

Time for an update on my @SeedsMan Black Sugar and Northern Light (a).

I just trimmed a couple of the large fan leaves off and I notice that that the Black Sugar is having a little bit of a PH problem. I just watered her this morning so, I will wait a couple of days to see if I need to give her a PH flush. Aside from that she is coming along slowly, but surely. She will be on a veg schedule of 18/6 until around the end of the month. Then I will be flipping the whole ten to 12/12. Currently she is on day 23 of veg.

The Northern Lights (a) is coming along and marching to her own beat. She has the potential of becoming a very nice plant and she has the branching to support a decent yield. Northern Light is a 10 to 12 week plant so I expect her to start her stretching soon.

Thanks all folk's.

Tok..

Time for an update on my @SeedsMan Black Sugar and Northern Light (a).

I just trimmed a couple of the large fan leaves off and I notice that that the Black Sugar is having a little bit of a PH problem. I just watered her this morning so, I will wait a couple of days to see if I need to give her a PH flush. Aside from that she is coming along slowly, but surely. She will be on a veg schedule of 18/6 until around the end of the month. Then I will be flipping the whole ten to 12/12. Currently she is on day 23 of veg.

The Northern Lights (a) is coming along and marching to her own beat. She has the potential of becoming a very nice plant and she has the branching to support a decent yield. Northern Light is a 10 to 12 week plant so I expect her to start her stretching soon.

Thanks all folk's.

Tok..
It seems like most of us have experienced some sort of nutrient or ph issue. She likes what she likes nothing more or less I guess :) I’m just thankful to have the two going into flower. 86ed two beans and have one left :(. But hopefully we all make it to the finish line! She is a beautiful plant to grow.

I haven’t tried my NL yet. That’s next grow.

Your plants look really good though aside from the small issue.

Time to update this one also.

The Black Sugar has had her PH raised from around 5.4, and is around 6.2 now. Still showing a little bit of the signs of PH imbalanced, but I think she will come around in a few days and before the flip to 12/12 at the end of the month. She is very branchy which is a good sign for yield.

Now for Northern Lights (a) is currently in pre flower and looking great. She also, has one or two more feeding before the change to 12/12 light schedule.

That's all folks.

Tok..

The Black Sugar has had her PH raised from around 5.4, and is around 6.2 now. Still showing a little bit of the signs of PH imbalanced, but I think she will come around in a few days and before the flip to 12/12 at the end of the month. She is very branchy which is a good sign for yield.

Now for Northern Lights (a) is currently in pre flower and looking great. She also, has one or two more feeding before the change to 12/12 light schedule.

That's all folks.

Tok..
beautiful

That's all folks.

Tok..
They're seriously looking lush!!

Supposed to have my pH tester delivered today instant test no calibration needed!
Did they calibrate it for you?
Doesn't hurt to double check it's reading correctly, grab a bottle of distilled water from the service station to add 1 of the packets of powder to the required amount of water to double check its reading correctly.

Back
Top Bottom