King Of The G's

And I tell you what when I tell you that Sour G is all gas I mean that! I want four plants just like this! Her name was Krissi... Sour G is such a beautiful plant smells like jet fuel gasoline and rubbing alcohol until it gets done curing and then it's nothing but all gas you can smell the potency in that bitch!

20221214_193552.jpg

20221217_214209.jpg

20221220_005049.jpg

20221220_005109.jpg

20221221_194155.jpg

20221221_194234.jpg

20221221_194229.jpg

20221224_232533.jpg

20221224_232541.jpg

20221224_232551.jpg

And going back on my calculations I had initially thought that sour G ran with a 67-day flower time and and that's my standards plant by plant each one is different next run they will go longer! Don't get me wrong black sugar's the shit too. But I miss my sour G... And I need about 2 lb of her!

I will take one seed grow her Stout. I will tell her when she has four branches cuz I need four clones I let her get about a month or so old before I clone and the branches are in good shape this is a month veg or so after the seedling stage of course. Clones will have very good veg time and they will all be identical I will retrace my footsteps with Krissi so they will be up for many super crops I believe it was six in total throughout different stages of her growth couple in veg one in first week of flower couple in the third week and a few in the fourth week. I'm very positive I did one in 6 week a flower. I just love super crop in my babies cuz they get so big and strong for me with fat juicy butts I mean he'll look at the black sugar that shit is so funky smelling some of it's fruity too with a hint of citrus. In Northern lights is becoming uncanny... Really freaking sticky to the touch she's going to cure well in the groove bags never done it before she'll be my guinea pig I will wait till my homegrometer's hover at 62% and stay there for at least 3 days in the jar before I put them in groove bags. That's of course right around when my 21 days is up of course.

Now back on the subject of this sour G! Super yummy! Stay tuned.......

And this run will be in the name of @InTheShed for bestowing on to me and teaching me how to grow this lovely plant and I have the exact nutrient regimen for her as well they will be settled in sohum living soil and Happy frog. Per bags recommendation and my uncle sheds recommendation!

Starting Solo cups as usual after they take root from clones. And then I'll probably go ahead instead I'm straight into 7 gallons after I see Roots at the bottom of the solos. Have a very good humidifier so there should be no problem this time I will have to 4 in charcoal filters only was using one 4 in last time in that 4x4 and with sour G I would at least need a 6 in for this tent with the smell it puts off so I'm thinking of just using these two 4-in and it's getting two new charcoal filters. What a ride it's going to be very exhilarating. It says you don't have to feed it nothing but water dare we try and see! So basically I just got to fill my two 5 gallon buckets up put my air stones in it and just water them easy peasy lemon squeezy... Kiss the girl and it was fucking easy.. lmao frfr

Man I'm high as hell off his black sugar I could tell it's right on pointing the jar right where I kind of figured it would be right now it's coming back right now to be spongy and sticky highest humidity now is 66% got about 7 more days of burping and then it's lock and seal.
Can't remember if I said before but I bought me some 1 oz groove bags Northern lights is going down in it as well as with an ounce or to a black sugar I just want to try it out I see praises on it and say they're cures are 10 times better that in jar with boudiva packs.. so I will have both and I will tell the difference...

Love all my family here at:420:and I hope you all are doing spectacular and yes I'll be looking at all y'all's journals just because I don't say stuff sometimes don't mean I ain't there looking and reading! So there's that. I love sitting here watching my movie on my laptop and looking at 4:20 magazine split screen on my screen admiring y'all's photos of y'all's beautiful plants...

And I guess for my good friend @KeithLemon these plants will be scrogged!! I did have a brand new 4x4 scog net. I will not have to worry about flushing my plants because I will not be using nutrients with this grow unless unnecessarily most definitely have to which I think if needed it will probably be at the tail in the flower.. but maybe not time to tell are you with me?????? I think I gave Krissi a good 2 months of super cropping before I even flipped her.. she was the one that I once called the auto manifold. It looked at me she pretty much done it herself but I'm digging off them photos I believe I was to culprit and it is I will follow to on point but I did not scrog her. So I will have to adjust to get rocket arms like she got and scrog mode

I guess I should have named this journal let's attempt a 2 lb girl.... But I believe to do that I would need at least four plants figuring I can get seven and a half ounces off each one of a sour G easy if I grow it out right and super crop it right and take off the freaking larf.. Smh that damn larf... Am I really in for that shit... OMG!

HELL YEAH WELL WORTH IT

glad to have ya bro. hope u doing well
All good - coming up to chop time for a 3gal so I popped 2 Purple Ghost Candy for the next run
Might try a GSC at the same time and max out my space
That's some fat bud you harvested - nice work dude

All good - coming up to chop time for a 3gal so I popped 2 Purple Ghost Candy for the next run
Might try a GSC at the same time and max out my space
That's some fat bud you harvested - nice work dude
hell yeh n thanx. i peep your too. nice job

Back
Top Bottom