Seedsman Comparative Grow Presenting Black Sugar & Northern Light Auto

Time for a quick update, then back outside to work getting ready for winter.

All the @SeedsMan Black Sugar and Northern Light (a) are doing well and loving life. They are stating to get pretty bushy, so I may need to remove some of the larger fan leaves. Currently on feeding them week 4 of @Prescription Blend nutrients and receiving rays from my Mars-Hydro TSW-2000 at 18/6.

Just a short update today more to come.

Black Sugar

Northern Light

That's all folks.

Be back soon with a better update next time.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
You have really nice plants Tok.

Time for a quick update, then back outside to work getting ready for winter.

All the @SeedsMan Black Sugar and Northern Light (a) are doing well and loving life. They are stating to get pretty bushy, so I may need to remove some of the larger fan leaves. Currently on feeding them week 4 of @Prescription Blend nutrients and receiving rays from my Mars-Hydro TSW-2000 at 18/6.

Just a short update today more to come.

Black Sugar

Northern Light

That's all folks.

Be back soon with a better update next time.

Tok..
Looking damn good, mate!

Good Morning 420 Magazine,

I want to apologize to @420, @SeedsMan Seeds and everyone that commented or followed my grow journals, but a series of unplanned events has happened and has bought un-needed attention to me. For this reason, I needed to terminate my growing activities. As hard as it was for me, I had no choice.

I will start back up again in a week with some Black Sugar and Northern Light (a).

Regrettably, I have no more Blue Dream seeds to plant.

Again, I do apologize.

Tok..

Good Morning 420 Magazine,

I want to apologize to @420, @SeedsMan Seeds and everyone that commented or followed my grow journals, but a series of unplanned events has happened and has bought un-needed attention to me. For this reason, I needed to terminate my growing activities. As hard as it was for me, I had no choice.

I will start back up again in a week with some Black Sugar and Northern Light (a).

Regrettably, I have no more Blue Dream seeds to plant.

Again, I do apologize.

Tok..
I’m so sorry to hear that TR but the most important thing is that you’re okay 👌. It’s sucks but we can always start over again and I know you’ll be rocking it again in no time. Good luck bro. CL🍀

Finally another update.

The @SeedsMan Northern Light (a) is doing well, still small by well.

I noticed earlier that the Black Sugar will be breaking ground today.

Black Sugar

That's all for now folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Time for a some what update.

Not a lot has changed since my last update, but @SeedsMan Black Sugar has decided to join the party. All the girls are on 250 ppm's of cal-mag. When the time comes I will be using @Prescription Blend until I run out, but I think I can make them last for the whole grow.

I have one X-factor seed that is starting to sprout, that will grow until I can sex it. Nothing like a little bit of unknown factor in the mix. I can tell you it is about 10+ years old and there was a reason I saved the seeds, just do remember why. Guessing it might of been a good sativa.

Any hoot, here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I will post some images later.

Black Sugar and Northern Light (a) are coming along nicely and I also dropped a Strawberry Shortcake also by @SeedsMan. She should break ground today or tomorrow. Will do a proper update a little later.
Can't wait to see all of them! And definitely can't wait to see that Strawberry Shortcake to pop up.

My mistake it is a Strawberry Cheesecake, I don't know way I typed shortcake.

Yaa @SeedsMan , I have had the Strawberry Cheesecake for a few years and just got around to germinate it. So, I will be running two auto this time around one Strawberry Cheesecake and one Northern Light along side of the Black Sugar.

Discerption:

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto was bred by crossing Strawberry Banana Auto with Cheese Auto. It is an indica-dominant strain which grows into medium-sized, stocky plants, multi-branched producing plenty of dense and highly resinous buds.
These plants will grow to approximately 140 cm. in height indoors, and a little taller outdoors. As an auto-flowering strain these plants will complete their life-cycle fully whether grown indoors or outdoors in the garden, taking between 70 - 80 days of flowering which begins in the 3rd. or 4th. week of growth. The short life-cycle of these plants means that they will grow to maturity outdoors even in the cooler summers of northern Europe. In warmer climate regions outdoor growers should be able to raise two crops per growing season.
Indoor yields are in the region of 500 gr/m2 while outdoor harvests can see each plant produce as much as 600 gr. Growers are advised to keep an eye on humidity levels whether growing indoors or outdoors as this is a strain that does not enjoy high levels. Its density can easily fall prey to infestations of mould where conditions allow.
Strawberry Cheesecake Auto offers a distinctive taste of pungent Skunk together with some sweet, fruity notes which include lemon. THC production is medium at around 15% with CBD likely to come in at less than 1%. The effect of this strain is physically-relaxing albeit mentally stimulating at the same time.
In therapeutic terms this strain is recommended for relieving stress and it is likely to also be useful to stimulate the appetite.

Characteristics​

Brand/breeder​

Seedsman

Parental Lines​

Strawberry Banana Auto X Fruit Cheese Auto​

Variety​

Indica Dominant​

Colour​

Pink​

Flowering type​

Autoflowering​

Sex​

Feminised​

THC content​

High (16-24%)​

CBD content​

Low (0-1%)​

Yield outdoor​

High (450-750gr/Plant)​

Yield indoor​

High (450-600gr/M2)​

Plant height​

Medium (100-200cm)​

Autoflowering seed to harvest time​

10 To 12 Weeks​

Suitable climates​

Cool​

Odour​

Medium​

Mould resistance​

High​

Good for extracts​

Medium​

Aroma​

Fruity​

More or less it should be finished around the same time as the Northern Light (a).
Here are some current images.

That's all folk's

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom