Show us your biggest plant you have grown

C'mon there must be some big plant pictures about, let's see them :snowboating: I will start this was my biggest the top of that fence is about 7ft I started this plant on tail end of winter under glass tipped first set of leaves after the water leaves and kept tying it down .
Got a little over 2 pound off it .:hookah::passitleft:

My biggest plant was a long time ago, back in my Humboldt daze. It was before you took pictures (film) of things like that. Suffice it to say that I had to cut the plant into 4 pieces to get it out of the greenhouse door!
Yes I remember those days well 🤣🤣 shame you didn't take a polaroid instant picture :yummy:

Jack Herer over 12 feet tall

50 gallon pot of coco 8 lbs of solid bud

PSX_20230711_055435.jpg

Semi Stripped and ready for Harvest
PSX_20230711_060229.jpg

@Herbies Seeds These will be the biggest by Harvest in October

@Bill284 Method

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Jack Herer over 12 feet tall

50 gallon pot of coco 8 lbs of solid bud

PSX_20230711_055435.jpg

PSX_20230711_060229.jpg
Damn! How much did you have to feed that monster? How much did you harvest? I’ve seen pictures in Cali and S.America but never Northern Canada 🇨🇦. You amaze me William. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::drool:

Damn! How much did you have to feed that monster? How much did you harvest? I’ve seen pictures in Cali and S.America but never Northern Canada 🇨🇦. You amaze me William. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::drool:
I went through nutrients like crazy.
There were 20 outside ,all in coco.
Over a 100 litres a day of nutrients.
She produced 8 pounds of solid but.
Probably 2 pounds of larf and trim.
Was a busy Harvest that year.
Hope your doing well today.

Bill284 😎

Fook me! 8 pounds is a decent effort well done looks the goods :passitleft::green_heart:
I swore I'd never run coco outside again.
But I just can't be bothered feken around with soil.
Coco in the greenhouse again this year.
Should be fun.

Bill284 😎

I went through nutrients like crazy.
There were 20 outside there in coco.
Over a 100 litres a day of nutrients.
She produced 8 pounds of solid but.
Probably 2 pounds of larf and trim.
Was a busy Harvest that year.
Hope your doing well today.

Bill284 😎
I started to post a picture of my Golden Tiger 🐅 until I seen your Redwood Tree 🌲. lol That’s one impressive plant brother. I’m flabbergasted by it. I think 🤔 if I grew it I’d have its picture tattooed on me somewhere. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. :thumb: :drool:

Love this thread ,keep em coming.

I'm vegging some freakshow indoors now to plant outside at the start of the outdoor season
Getting an early jump :goodjob: that should help to grow a stronger providing its not an auto ,from what I understand about auto's being out of the game for a little while.

I started to post a picture of my Golden Tiger 🐅 until I seen your Redwood Tree 🌲. lol That’s one impressive plant brother. I’m flabbergasted by it. I think 🤔 if I grew it I’d have its picture tattooed on me somewhere. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. :thumb: :drool:
:thanks::thanks::thanks:
Coco outside in a 50 gal is hard to beat.
She got hit with mites and weather was terrible, she came down early.
Should have been double the volume.
Greenhouse and SNS will improve my odds a touch I hope.
Given the right conditions I'm sure you would do very well. :thumb:
You have to have good neighbors before you even start.
I'm golden here, forest on one side and my other neighbor is never there. :)
Love it here :green_heart:

Bill284 😎

It's between these 2, the stalk pic is post harvest it's from the plant my wife is next to, gorilla breath. The wide round plants is sour applez, it took 40 feet of cage to wrap around it

1000002622.jpg

1000003057.jpg

1000003122.png
Thats a stonker well done ,I bet that harvested a lot :passitleft:

It's between these 2, the stalk pic is post harvest it's from the plant my wife is next to, gorilla breath. The wide round plants is sour applez, it took 40 feet of cage to wrap around it

1000002622.jpg

1000003057.jpg

1000003122.png
So how tall is the missus 4ft 🤣 that is seriously a huge plant im going to have to step up my game ,thanks for posting picture, and no offence meant about your missus 💚
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom