ViparSpectra KS5000 Perfect for a 4x4 or 5x5 Tent?

ViparSpectra

420 Sponsor
The KS series KS5000 is the largest light among of the ViparSpectra LED grow lights. It is designed to fully cover a 4ft x 4ft grow space with its large frame size of 40x40x1.5 inches. With such a big light, you can also apply the KS5000 in a 5x5 tent.

Now you can preview the KS5000 in a 4ft x 4ft grow tent.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

If KS5000 is the right one you need, welcome to our store:

The KS series KS5000 is the largest light among of the ViparSpectra LED grow lights. It is designed to fully cover a 4ft x 4ft grow space with its large frame size of 40x40x1.5 inches. With such a big light, you can also apply the KS5000 in a 5x5 tent.

Now you can preview the KS5000 in a 4ft x 4ft grow tent.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

If KS5000 is the right one you need, welcome to our store:
That gem would look awesome in my 4x4x80 :passitleft:
:cool:

High All ! I too am doing my very first grow with the Viparspectra KS5000. Not my 1st grow, but first one with this light.
I can't really say how well the light does yet as I just started my grow yesterday. But I was super impressed with the delivery speed, packaging & the light weight of this KS5000. Was so simple to put up (all by myself) because of how lightweight it is. I also love the fact it has a removable Driver. Can't wait to see the new model they come out with that has UV & IR on separate timers. I think I'll be wanting one or two of them.
Here's a link to my journal if you care to join in & watch me try to grow a 2 lb. plant in a tent. I do have a GG Auto Flowering in the tent right now while I wait for my seed to pop & get big enough for an up-pot to a 12 gal. SIP.

I just bought one of these to try out in my 4'X4'. I will be adding it in here shortly with a grow that I just flipped the lights to 12/12 on.

I have been onboard with LED's for many years starting back with all the blurple lights. Things have come a long way in tent lighting in both spectrum and coverage. This will be my first time with the rail strip design. The size and even light distribution this light is showing a lot of potential.

I will post up some pictures when I get it installed as well as monitoring it's progress.

I just bought one of these to try out in my 4'X4'. I will be adding it in here shortly with a grow that I just flipped the lights to 12/12 on.

I have been onboard with LED's for many years starting back with all the blurple lights. Things have come a long way in tent lighting in both spectrum and coverage. This will be my first time with the rail strip design. The size and even light distribution this light is showing a lot of potential.

I will post up some pictures when I get it installed as well as monitoring it's progress.
The KS5000 is a great full-spectrum indoor LED light. The larger frame on the KS5000 helps spread more light out to the edges and corners. Can't wait for your sharing!

High All ! I too am doing my very first grow with the Viparspectra KS5000. Not my 1st grow, but first one with this light.
I can't really say how well the light does yet as I just started my grow yesterday. But I was super impressed with the delivery speed, packaging & the light weight of this KS5000. Was so simple to put up (all by myself) because of how lightweight it is. I also love the fact it has a removable Driver. Can't wait to see the new model they come out with that has UV & IR on separate timers. I think I'll be wanting one or two of them.
Here's a link to my journal if you care to join in & watch me try to grow a 2 lb. plant in a tent. I do have a GG Auto Flowering in the tent right now while I wait for my seed to pop & get big enough for an up-pot to a 12 gal. SIP.
Thank you for choosing VIPARSPECTRA! We believe you will love the KS5000! Another point worth mentioning is that if growers buy more than one KS5000, they can use the daisy chain function, which is more convenient to operate! :thumb:

Hey there. I actually have an old vipar I'm running now because my light went out. .

20221221_122422.jpg

You guys have anything that fits a 3x3?

@Daniel420 Yes, it's perfect for your 4x4 tent. Thank you for your approval.

that looks better for a 4x4 than a 5x5. you want wall to wall light now, especially with a strip rig. i always recommend going one light larger than the mfgr suggests for any given space.

What light would be good for a 6x6

you might look at getting a pair of smaller ones for both the coverage and added flexibility.

Back
Top Bottom