First Grow in 4x8 Tent with KS5000s

ViparSpectra

420 Sponsor
"...ViparSpectra KS 5000 lights x 2 for my 4x8 tent. Brand new setup. Did alot of my own research and well just tickled with my results. This is my first ever grow. Learned alot during the process and awakened a true passion of mine. Not to sure if I should harvest. I need watching the tricomes and they mostly all turned white. Have some amber on the sugar leaves but not on the bud tricombs. Some more stigmas popped out to say hi on the taller bigger colas. I flipped to flower. I was thinking of harvesting them tomorrow night. I'll have them about 32 hours of darkness... "

428-KS5000-dougied86-230104 - 已裁图.jpg

ViparSpectra KS5000 has great love from many fellow growers. If you are trying a 4x4 tent, or 4x8 tent, KS5000 will be a good choice and you're welcome to our store:

Can you please let me know at what distances you had the KS5000 hung above your plants???
I just bought and set up the KS5000 in my new 4'x4' grow tent that I moved my autoflowers into just as they went into flower, and I'm hoping to better verify what heights and power percentages others are using. As the manual lists to hang it at 26.2" @ 75% for Veg and then at 13.4" @ 100% for Flowering, yet I'm seeing in posts by ViparSpectra and other articles/reviews for the light to be hung at 28" @ 75% for Veg and 16" @ 100% for flowering

Can you please let me know at what distances you had the KS5000 hung above your plants???
I just bought and set up the KS5000 in my new 4'x4' grow tent that I moved my autoflowers into just as they went into flower, and I'm hoping to better verify what heights and power percentages others are using. As the manual lists to hang it at 26.2" @ 75% for Veg and then at 13.4" @ 100% for Flowering, yet I'm seeing in posts by ViparSpectra and other articles/reviews for the light to be hung at 28" @ 75% for Veg and 16" @ 100% for flowering
Here is the USing Suggestion: Due to different strain/plants or enviroment, please observe your plants when you first adjust the intensity/hanging height. The plants could reflect to you if they need more lights or less lights, then minor adjust the light height according to your plants need.

Hope this could help .

Using Suggestion.png

Back
Top Bottom