Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

Im going to be doing an outdoor stealth grow with 2 different strains, White Widow (thanks @NickHardy) and Gorilla Glue .
You can see my camouflaged SIP 18ft up the tree one of them will be placed up there and another will be up another tree ( undecided what tree yet🙂)
I have a cutting of the Gorilla Glue and I've just put the White Widow in dirt after seeing its tail pop out, this Gorilla Glue has the trait of growing a bud on the leaves you can see the extra leaf (finger) on the top two leaves.
its going to be an interesting grow to say the least

img_20231019_095942_303-jpg.3456920

Your a fucking mad cunt!!
Growing up a tree! 🤣
I'll be following this one for sure!!
Things could be very interesting planting this early in the season they may end up pretty big if I can stop branches snapping in the wind 😁🤔

Stealth? Yeah took me a while to find it 😂

GG is an epic strain. Like just bangs out weed a d no drama to grow. Interested to see how it does outdoors. We had one on the balcony for 6 months. Made a hundred clones we gave away
You can't go editing and adding to your post after I reply 🤣🤣
I've never grown it the clone I was given will pick up now I have potted it once its looking happy I will place it in SIP

I can't find the SIP. All I see is tree!

Is it camouflaged or cloaked? :)

Yep its centre of picture SIP has camo netting wrapped around it ,glad to have you aboard 😁

Thanks it should be fun ,im still trying to work out the other tree location 😁
I see it now!

How do you have that secured?

I've got too many questions. I won't even ask them. I'll just sit back and watch and they'll probably be answered. :popcorn:

I see it now!

How do you have that secured?

I've got too many questions. I won't even ask them. I'll just sit back and watch and they'll probably be answered. :popcorn:
Ask away 🤣 im a sparky by trade and I got my hands on a couple of power pole brackets they bolt on around the pole they are 2prt ,I drilled a hole in the side of the bracket in 2 spots and put 2 large coach bolts through into trunk .
The bracket is a perfect size for the 20ltr buckets the SIP's are made from

Fuck me swinging mate. Well done. Have often thought about sticking plants up a tree. Good luck with it all👍

Thanks mate glad you popped by ,its definitely going to be interesting I've been meaning to do one for awhile myself
:rofl:

Ask away 🤣 im a sparky by trade and I got my hands on a couple of power pole brackets they bolt on around the pole they are 2prt ,I drilled a hole in the side of the bracket in 2 spots and put 2 large coach bolts through into trunk .
The bracket is a perfect size for the 20ltr buckets the SIP's are made from
Not only are you mad but your a made maker of things! Fucking love ya work mate. 👍👍
I can't fucking wait to see a pic with a fully budding plant hanging off the side of a tree!! 🤣
Fuck I hope ya pull this off!!

Not only are you mad but your a made maker of things! Fucking love ya work mate. 👍👍
I can't fucking wait to see a pic with a fully budding plant hanging off the side of a tree!! 🤣
Fuck I hope ya pull this off!!
Thankyou, im looking forward to it ,only real issues i see are the winds tend to pick up here so its going to be interesting im hoping to grow it up through a few branches for support and something to tie too

Back
Top Bottom