My 2023 Perpetual Grow - Organic, Partial SIP

Wooohooo, time for my weekly update, and it just so happens to be 420! Happy 420 everybody!

First up this week, I have planted a new strain (for me) into soil this morning, Quebec Blue seed #1, and am feeling very optimistic. The seed cracked open quickly and exhibited nice growth over the first 48 hours.

Secondly, we have the Ghost Train Haze seed #1 after 21 full days veg coming along very nicely. There is nice internode spacing, as it seems for quad-lining I want a more stretchy plant, so the buds are spaced out better. She will begin training very soon so we will see how it goes.

Lastly is the OG Kush seed #16 after 49 full days flowering. This plant is small in stature, but the buds are looking great. The red hairs are really starting to show on the smaller buds, but not on the big ones. This one still has quite a ways to go after 7 weeks flowering.

:yummy:

Alright, up first this week is the newest addition, the Quebec Blue seed #1 on day 7 of veg that I sprouted last week, after many failed attempts at sprouting some Blueberry Kush x AK47 seeds. This one came up right away and is growing out nicely for a small seedling.

Next up is the Ghost Train Haze seed #1 after 28 full days vegging. She is now in training. This one isn't growing quite as fast as I would hope, but still not bad.

Lastly is the OG Kush seed #16 after 8 full weeks flowering. Starting to really show some red hairs and a bit of purple on all the leaves. Not a lot of smell as is usual with this strain, but the end product tends to be very nice with large trichomes everywhere.
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom