Autos - 3 SIP's, A Hempy Bucket And A Fabric Bag

Day 110

CBD Lemon Auto is jarred :love:

She gave me a little over 2 1/2 oz !

Much more than I expected or even needed for a taste !

A very nice even high with no couch lock, just a little bit of extra concentration needed to type this AND a good 50% reduction in my various aches and pains :yahoo:

Just below conscious level :yummy:

It was a good hour before I was glancing over at the bong and figured, what the hay, it is a test after all :bongrip:

I don't foresee any problems cooking supper in a bit and expect it to be a little bit tastier, he, he...

Wedding Cheesecake still drinking normally but some leaves yellowing, won't be long now.

Day 110 WC bud one 8 Nov 2023.jpg

Day 110 WC bud two 8 Nov 2023.jpg

Six Shooter is also still drinking normally but isn't far behind.....

Day 110 SS bud 8 Nov 2023.jpg

Cheers

Gorilla Punch Auto has stabilized @ 58% rh :yummy:

Total yield is 10.46 oz !

That is amazing that you got such a big yield from an autoflower. My best autoflower was only 5 oz. Is this normal for you? I don't remember following any auto journals by you. If it's not normal, do you think it's because of the SIPs?
Results of bud back building :yahoo:

Day 111 NOTM card Natural 10 Nov 2023.jpg

Cheers, eh ?

Very nice. I have 4 plants that are right where they need to be for back building. I think @Krissi Carbone said to snip less than 1/4-inch cut from the top of a bud and repeat once weekly for 3 weeks. Is that your process?

That is amazing that you got such a big yield from an autoflower. My best autoflower was only 5 oz. Is this normal for you? I don't remember following any auto journals by you. If it's not normal, do you think it's because of the SIPs?
My record so far with 3 gallon fabric bags was a Gorilla Glue #4 auto, 11g short of a pound !

The SIP's don't seem to make larger plants but this is my healthiest grow so far. The girls are praying Every Day and not losing hardly any leaves ;)

Next up is to see how they do with photoperiods !
Very nice. I have 4 plants that are right where they need to be for back building. I think @Krissi Carbone said to snip less than 1/4-inch cut from the top of a bud and repeat once weekly for 3 weeks. Is that your process?
No, I snip about 1/4" once. That seemed to be enough to do the trick !

Cheers

Forgot to mention, the California Snow passed the smoke test with flying colors :bongrip:

And the Gorilla Punch does just that, need to go slow with this one :yahoo:

Six Shooter just keeps on drinking !

Technically Day 124 and the Wedding Cheesecake is hanging !

Still can't believe she was a runt I almost gave up on...

Even with super cropping this is a five foot tall plant o_O

Hard to get one beauty shot so here's four angles...

Day 124 WC one 22 Nov 2023.jpg

Day 124 WC two 22 Nov 2023.jpg

Day 124 WC three 22 Nov 2023.jpg

Day 124 WC four 22 Nov 2023.jpg

In the drying "tent" ;)

Day 124 WC hanging 22 Nov 2023.jpg

Cheers

Root balls.....

California Snow @ 6 1/4 oz....

California Snow root ball.jpg

Gorilla Punch @ 10.46 oz....

There was only a sprinkling of roots coming through around the perimeter. Pulled the insert before I realized I hadn't taken a picture o_O

Gorilla Punch root ball.jpg

Six Shooter @ 13.86 oz...

Six Shooter root ball.jpg

And the hempy bucket with Wedding Cheesecake @ 13 oz....

Not sure if the color is from the pink styrofoam it was sitting on or the dye in the MaxiBloom.

Wedding Cheesecake root ball.jpg

And what you would expect the bottom of the pail to look like ;)

Pail bottom.jpg

Cheers

Happy Holidaze Chuckeye! 🎄

I just read the SIP term today.. i don't even know what it is 😅
I will take a look to your threads 😁
Basically it's just a basic pot design with magical properties. The pot has soil above, a water reservoir below and an air gap in between. I'm convinced it's that air gap that brings the magic.

And watering is as simple as it gets. No wet/dry cycle, simply put water in the reservoir via a fill pipe and let the plant help itself. Check out the SIP Club thread in my sig. Ask any questions you have over there so we don't muck up @Chuckeye 's thread.

But super simple and consistently fantastic results. New grower, experienced grower, makes no difference.

Back
Top Bottom