G-1-3 Growing Auto CBD & THC

I attempted to top the two big pants yesterday, Day 15. I say attempted because the Jack47 is so dense it may have gotten FIM'ed. I'm planning on doing some LST with the bonsai wire to keep the height down and also to let the under growth come up.

The Jack47(middle bucket) is a weird looking plant. It's supposed to be a Sativa dominant strain but it could fool me with it's giant fat bushy leaves.

I am currently running the plants on 20/4 with the 200w only set to 60% Veg about 18" away from the girls. Also I think it's time to fully fill the SIP's.

PXL_20240412_012955340.jpg

I know the tents a mess but I have a shop vac ready to clean as soon as my bubble cloning attempt failure 😂 is removed haha.

Today was feeding day. I'm using these autos as a little experiment to try out some of the recommended additives from Gaia Green.

Today's feeding schedule today went like this:
1 1/4 Cup Worm Castings
2 Tbsp General Purpose 4-4-4
2 Tbsp Bloom 2-8-4
1 Tbsp Glacial Rock Dust
1/2 Tbsp of Mineralized Phosphate
PXL_20240418_004158621.jpg

The small CBD is there but not really growing. I just gave it 3Tbsp of Worm Castings to hopefully help it along. It may be a lost cause but I'm giving it it's best shot.
PXL_20240418_004251112.jpg

This is slightly less than the recommended amounts but I don't want to over do it, especially with these additional Nutes I haven't used before.

The bigger plants look great and I'm trying to do some LST and Super Cropping on them so the don't grow out of the tent when they start flowering.
PXL_20240418_004132526.jpg

PXL_20240418_004221360.jpg
PXL_20240417_214928321.jpg

I hope everyone had a happy and safe 420 holiday. :rollit:

It's been chaos around here. The furnace busted this weekend and while it's legal here I really don't need prying eyes around the grow tents so they have been relocated. It's away from the water source but it's in a storage room behind a door which I like better. I'll post some pictures once I get everything back together.

I hope everyone had a happy and safe 420 holiday. :rollit:

It's been chaos around here. The furnace busted this weekend and while it's legal here I really don't need prying eyes around the grow tents so they have been relocated. It's away from the water source but it's in a storage room behind a door which I like better. I'll post some pictures once I get everything back together.
Hope everything is OK Amigo. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hope everything is OK Amigo. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Ahh ya know how it goes, only six months into it being legal to grow here still a lot of people that would raise an eyebrow (or enforcement) to it. My basement has flooded and now this furnace deal, of course the perfect room for the tents is where those both happened. I figure if I've had to move the tents twice now might as well make it permanent.

Ahh ya know how it goes, only six months into it being legal to grow here still a lot of people that would raise an eyebrow (or enforcement) to it. My basement has flooded and now this furnace deal, of course the perfect room for the tents is where those both happened. I figure if I've had to move the tents twice now might as well make it permanent.
Some where dry an safe would be optimal. :Namaste:
If it's any consolation I started with a hidden room way back before legalization. :rolleyes: Thinking I was smart.
Until I found myself on the front lawn trying to explain how to find it to the fire department.
Light blew up and set the house on fire.
Basement was full of smoke and pitch black.
I barely escaped.
Long story for little purpose I guess other than to say, do you have a smoke detector?
Be safe please Amigo.

Stay safe and alive
Bill284 😎

Some where dry an safe would be optimal. :Namaste:
If it's any consolation I started with a hidden room way back before legalization. :rolleyes: Thinking I was smart.
Until I found myself on the front lawn trying to explain how to find it to the fire department.
Light blew up and set the house on fire.
Basement was full of smoke and pitch black.
I barely escaped.
Long story for little purpose I guess other than to say, do you have a smoke detector?
Be safe please Amigo.

Stay safe and alive
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill hope all's well. I finally got the tents cobbled back together and it should suffice for now. I actually have 2 smoke detectors within 10 feet of that room from my saltwater aquarium days but I moved the extinguisher to a spot that will be easily accessible if anything were to happen.

The move must have kicked things into gear for the Autoflower (except the CBD but I'll update that a little later) because the big girls are seeing pistils forming. They are dropping a hair and I believe it's from light stress because I turned it up to 80%. I lifted the lights about 4" and that should help out. Could also be that the house was 60° for the last 2 days.

Jack47
PXL_20240422_225511009.jpg

PXL_20240423_234756575.jpg

White Widow 1:1
PXL_20240422_225514792.jpg
PXL_20240422_225551191.jpg
PXL_20240423_234817662.jpg

The CBD seedling has been removed from the SIP (and this journal :byebye:), replanted in a 1/2 gallon pot and relocated to the mother tent. The seedling was only 1/2" tall without any roots after 4ish weeks so I'm going to give it a chance but I have new plans for the SIP it was in.

Work has sprung another short trip on me so SIP'S can do their thing and the plants will be on cruise till I get back. I added 2 plants to the tent in place of the removed CBD, and they will be vegging until the Autos finish flowering.

PXL_20240423_234746919.jpg

Hey Bill hope all's well. I finally got the tents cobbled back together and it should suffice for now. I actually have 2 smoke detectors within 10 feet of that room from my saltwater aquarium days but I moved the extinguisher to a spot that will be easily accessible if anything were to happen.

The move must have kicked things into gear for the Autoflower (except the CBD but I'll update that a little later) because the big girls are seeing pistils forming. They are dropping a hair and I believe it's from light stress because I turned it up to 80%. I lifted the lights about 4" and that should help out. Could also be that the house was 60° for the last 2 days.

Jack47
PXL_20240422_225511009.jpg

PXL_20240423_234756575.jpg

White Widow 1:1
PXL_20240422_225514792.jpg
PXL_20240422_225551191.jpg
PXL_20240423_234817662.jpg

The CBD seedling has been removed from the SIP (and this journal :byebye:), replanted in a 1/2 gallon pot and relocated to the mother tent. The seedling was only 1/2" tall without any roots after 4ish weeks so I'm going to give it a chance but I have new plans for the SIP it was in.

Work has sprung another short trip on me so SIP'S can do their thing and the plants will be on cruise till I get back. I added 2 plants to the tent in place of the removed CBD, and they will be vegging until the Autos finish flowering.
:thumb:
PXL_20240423_234746919.jpg
Glad you got everything organized and settled, big job.
Put the fire extinguisher by the door.
On the outside.
I had trouble crawling around in the dark thick smoke trying to find it.
On the way in is easiest.
Good work :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom