RPN'S First Indoor Auto flower Grow

I agree with them that it looks like an iron deficiency, but you mentioned that you used Gaia Green amendments in your media so I think that’s raising your soil ph
I did transplant into this mix 3 days ago.
80 % Pro Mix Bx
20 % Perlite added
Gaia Green dry amendments
All Purpose Grow
Power Bloom
Kelp Meal
Worm castings
This lady has been like this from about day 9ish. I haven't seen signs of improvement as of yet.

Should I wait a few days to see if the new medium helps or give her some nutrients?
I have general hydroponics flora trio and general hydroponics calimagic on hand.

Thank you MrSauga for the quick response.
It has lived in only promix bx since seed and watered with distilled (store bought) water ph'd to 6.2.
No nutrients or cal mag added.
I guess I misread this then. I assumed you meant what you stated. If you did add ammendments then yes it's possible you've thrown the pH out of whack. The only way to tell now is through a slurry test. Promix BX's pH's is at 5.6 if I recall. Chasing runoff will most likely get you nowhere.

I ran a slurry test of the medium.
I used 2 parts water at 6.2 PH and 1 part soil.
Shook like crazy in a container for 5 mins waited 30 mins and it PH'D to 6.5.
I shook again and waited another ten mins just to be sure and it was the same.
I'm not sure if this is good or not or what my soil PH should be.
Thanks everyone for the help and input so far. It is greatly appreciated. :thumb:

If you're running high P, K, or Ca levels then your iron uptake is either demanding more or has less availabilty. Since you haven't added anything that sounds like you have added too much of those I would think about adding some nutes to get her going. My .02 :)

If you're running high P, K, or Ca levels then your iron uptake is either demanding more or has less availabilty. Since you haven't added anything that sounds like you have added too much of those I would think about adding some nutes to get her going. My .02 :)
I will give her a nute feeding and see what happens. I'm just thankful it's only one of six plant's and not all of them.
Thanks again MrSauga

Thanks for all the help guys. MrSauga I mixed some nutes at half strength and gave this one a feeding. I do believe I'm seeing more green color come back into the leaves and the new leaves are green not yellow. I also noticed some crazy growth over these two days.
The picture on the left was Saturday and the one on the right is from 1 hour ago today.
18.jpg

Thanks for all the help guys. MrSauga I mixed some nutes at half strength and gave this one a feeding. I do believe I'm seeing more green color come back into the leaves and the new leaves are green not yellow. I also noticed some crazy growth over these two days.
The picture on the left was Saturday and the one on the right is from 1 hour ago today.
18.jpg
That's the great thing about iron def... it's really the only one that will repair itself so you can see right away if the changes are working. I def see some improvement on her. Nice job RPN!

Back
Top Bottom