My 1st Closet Grow Revolver Auto Flowers

I'd say 30c is too hot for your seedlings for sure and your humidity is way too low for the seedling stage, 55-60% is great for seedlings. Environment is your problem unfortunately

I'd say 30c is too hot for your seedlings for sure and your humidity is way too low for the seedling stage, 55-60% is great for seedlings. Environment is your problem unfortunately
Ok I just don't get how my plants that are in my greenhouse were all done the same way as these and they started from seed in the same room same conditions

do you have ventilation into your closet? (as in fresh air from from outside the closet not just a fan inside) Also a small fan inside closet will drop your temps by a few degrees and make it perfect for them.

remember seedling stage is the when the plants are very sensitive and MOST likely to die, i don't its a crop king seeds issue (trust me ive had plenty of plants die in seedling stage aswell, i know its shit). After they get abit of size they become alot stronger. I recomend keeping seedling under your cfl and first 3 weeks then if possible use that mars hydro for the rest.

So both of my last two auto revolver seeds to germinate and they did excellent except for when I planted them one I put right into my soil and the other into a peat pod and we'll you can see from the pics
20190608_071646_HDR.jpg

20190608_072233.jpg
20190608_072240_HDR.jpg
it's doing well so this one I will put into my soil in a few days as the root tip is just poking out the side of the peat pod

Healthy lookin' seedling Syko :yummy:

Lookin' good :yummy:

What's your thoughts on the root farm 45watt led
I’ve never seen someone grow with it and it’s quite pricey for a low powered light by the look of it to be honest. How much $ can you get it for?

I’ve never seen someone grow with it and it’s quite pricey for a low powered light by the look of it to be honest. How much $ can you get it for?
I'm trying to do a budget friendly build as I'm on a low income so I say 140 but I live in a motorhome this why I'm watching my wattage as I run a AC unit in here as well a window size AC unit

Okay sweet I fully understand.
I hear great things about the Mars Hydro LED’s and they’ve got affordable ones, they’ve got a rep @SmokeSara who will be able to guide you through some of their products if you need help.
Check these cheap options:
Mars is a sponsor of 420mag and I think you’ll be able to get a 10% discount too. The draw is not too high and they’re affordable and you’ll get good results, what do you think? :rollit:

I hear great things about the Mars Hydro LED’s and they’ve got affordable ones, they’ve got a rep @SmokeSara who will be able to guide you through some of their products if you need help.
Mars is a sponsor of 420mag and I think you’ll be able to get a 10% discount too. The draw is not too high and they’re affordable and you’ll get good results, what do you think? :rollit:
Oh I do like mars lights I was using a old roommates 300 watt a year ago

Looks like that's what I'll get

I'm trying to do a budget friendly build as I'm on a low income so I say 140 but I live in a motorhome this why I'm watching my wattage as I run a AC unit in here as well a window size AC unit
$140? 288.2 (Samsung LM301B) Board w/heatsink for $80, Meanwell driver for $50, Shipping will run you $10 and you'll need a male AC plug. QB's use less electricity and because they produce less heat you'll save money on exhaust fans and the electricity you will use to run them
I'm in the midst of chopping CK's Purple Kush(2) and their Cali OG Kush (2). I grew them in a QB tent (2 boards; 240 watts in a 4x2) and I rooted the tops and grew them in a different 4 x2 with 2-300's and a 450 (405 real watts total) those tops grew nicely but compared to the QB plants the PK buds weren't as big, the COK's were as big but weren't as dense as its counterparts in the other tent. (It is amazing how much better the QB's 240 watts grows better than Viperspectra's claimed 1050 or real 405 watts grows) They will work great for hash oil though:bong:
A little searching on the internet will yield the seller I used (not a sponsor so it's not proper to provide a link) or PM and I'll give it to you; DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY (LIKE I DID) ON CHEAP LED LIGHTS!!! (unless you want a veg tent; they do work great for that)

Back
Top Bottom