I forgot to take a pic of the tap roots but 2 were nice and long and three were out just with a brown tip on the tap root but all a side it's time to plant these ladies into the jiffy pods til they sprout then plant into there final home two of these I will top and two I will LST

IMO, 1 gallon and 1/2 gallon pots are woefully inadequate unless your plan is to grow a Bonsai.
I'd suggest a minimum of 5 gallon (22L) FABRIC pots
I may be wrong on the big pot size but the other two plants will be in a small 8 inch round pot. The big pots I'm using were from when I bought some rose bushes

Ahh, gotcha.
I thought you were growing in a shower like I am. Mine is 2.5' x 5' x 9'.
In such a tiny little space I guess several Bonsai type plants, a Sea Of Green might be the best way to go.
Yes its in a RV shower but the tub part has a piece of plywood over as it don't work and has a tub with seat kinda thingy lol

Getting big already can't wait til see how this crop does yesterday I gave them both a 1/4 tsp of MG 20-20-20and they looking good topped the other one and doing not so bad giving her a week to see the bounce back (I'll upload a pic when I get a chance next busy life dealing with a family of 5 and keeping up to this as well it's kinda hard with my ADHD

Back
Top Bottom