Nicky Goes To Mars: Test Of Mars Hydro FC4800 & Mars Tent

The 3 girls at day 35 of flower. The will now get a good defoliation in preparation for the end of flowering. Lemon Tree has grown a further 5 cm since last week and will have all the main colas backbuilt in a few days to minimise vertical growth.
They are all stacking on beautifully and we will see some proper fat buds in the end I think...They all show lots of trichomes.

All - Flower - Day 35 - 4.jpg

Bruce Banner 3 - Flower - Day 35 - 5.jpg

Biscotti  Mintz - Flower - Day 35  - 6.jpg

Lemon Tree - Flower - Day 35 - 6.jpg

Day 42 of flower - 6 weeks after the flip today. The girls are fattening up beautifully. Lemon Tree and Biscotti Mintz are showing loads of trichomes. Bruce Banner 3 is shorter than the others, but makes up for it by stacking the buds tighter.
I've done lots of defoliation on the girls. Bruce in the back is very hard to reach and I can't defoliate her as much as I'd like.

All - Flower - Day 42 - 3.jpg

Lemon Tree - Flower - Day 42 - 6.jpg

Lemon Tree - Flower - Day 42 - 12.jpg

Biscotti  Mintz - Flower - Day 42  - 6.jpg

Biscotti  Mintz - Flower - Day 42  - 9.jpg

Bruce Banner 3 - Flower - Day 42 - 4.jpg

Bruce Banner 3 - Flower - Day 42 - 13.jpg

It's like they know how much room they have to use, and they intend to use it. Looking good in there though.

Thanks buddy,
Yes, they spread out really well. Lemon Tree and Biscotti Mintz throw their tentacles out to fill up all available space in the tent.

Looking really nice Nick. What are the 2 frosty bud closeups? Are they the Lemon Tree and Biscotti Mints? They look fantastic and trichome heavy!

Thanks Stunger,
The first one is the Lemon Tree, and the second is the Biscotti Mintz. Bruce Banner 3 is not as frosty as the others, but she's also a bit behind the others in flowering progress. The Biscotti Mintz's buds look the best so far, and I think she'll finish first of the lot. I have named all my photos, so if you click on the pics you should see which one is which.
I really like Barney's Farm's strains. They have been stronger and frostier than all the other breeders I have grown so far. I have a some new BF seeds on their way that I will start as soon as the tent is available again.

Thanks the click suggestion, I am still not 100% on all the potential play possible with pictures. Those 2 do look quite spectacular for their frost layer! Do you find anything head and shoulders above the rest, or are there simply lots of good ones?

Do you find anything head and shoulders above the rest for you, or are there just many good ones?

Not quite sure what you're asking here, bro. Are you asking which BF strains I think are the best?
Tropicanna Banana is an amazing Sativa dominant strain that is very frosty, super strong and tastes better than most strains if you like fresh fruity flavours. Out of all the strains I have grown, and we're talking about 60+ strains, Tropicanna Banana is the number 1 strain I want to do a repeat grow on. I actually have a little Trop. Banana seedling going now, unfortunately she's not looking happy, though. All the other strains I have grown from Barney's have also been very good. They're just frostier than other strains I have tried.
If I had been able to smell I might have said Mimosa x Orange Punch is my favourite strain instead, but since I have no idea what she smells like I can't say I like it the most. But it is very very good. Lemon Tree and Biscotti Mintz will probably be very good as well.
I can't wait to receive my seeds from Barney's Farm. I believe I'll get Kush Mintz, Banana Punch, and Watermelon Zkittlez, but I don't know for sure what they sent me. They all seem very good and tasty.

Thanks Nick, you answered what I wanted. So many 'new' strains these days with appealing names like candies, but at the end of the day I want to know which ones are the really outstanding from the rest. I've seen the M x OP and LT mentioned a lot so they seem special, the TP sounds especially noteworthy which is great. Cheers!

Thanks Nick, you answered what I wanted. So many 'new' strains these days with appealing names like candies, but at the end of the day I want to know which ones are the really outstanding from the rest. I've seen the M x OP and LT mentioned a lot so they seem special, the TP sounds especially noteworthy which is great. Cheers!

The breeders make them all sound extremely good and delicious, and it sure makes it hard to choose.
The Tropicanna Banana might be tricky to grow stealth on your balcony. Mine was impossible to train, it broke everything. It grew like a rocket, way faster than my other plants at the time. When I put plastic clips to train it, it broke the clips. I then tried to use soft ties instead, and she broke her own limbs. In the end I let her grow by herself and she grew past my light. Delicious and powerful even so.
The one I'm currently growing will be mainlined, so should hopefully be better this time. I think I just topped it last time. But I have been torturing this one since birth by giving it way to much light, so we'll see how she goes...

Hey.

Saw your name and were thinking to stop by and say hello :passitleft:

and say that your girls are looking good and very potent :yummy:

Hi there @Xmas ! :ciao:
Thank you, I appreciate that. I will add some updated pics in a moment.

After another week the girls have put on some weight and made lots of sugar. Today they're at day 50 of flower and have a couple of weeks to go.
Lemon Tree and Biscotti Mintz start to look amazing, and I can't wait to see them ripen up the coming weeks.

All - Flower - Day 50 - 1.jpg

Lemon Tree - Flower - Day 50 - 13.jpg

Lemon Tree - Flower - Day 50 - 10.jpg

Biscotti  Mintz - Flower - Day 50  - 8.jpg

Biscotti  Mintz - Flower - Day 50  - 9.jpg

Bruce Banner 3 - Flower - Day 50 - 9.jpg

Bruce Banner 3 - Flower - Day 50 - 8.jpg

The girls have now been flowering for 9 weeks.
We have Lemon Tree at the left, Biscotti Mintz at the right, and Bruce Banner 3 at the back

All - Flower - Day 63 - 1.jpg

All - Flower - Day 63 - 3.jpg

All - Flower - Day 63 - 4.jpg

Wow Nick! Sorry I missed your previous posts. I don't know what to say about your buds, that Bruce Banner looks lovely on it's own, but wow that Lemon Tree and Biscotti look really fantastic, stunning! :yummy:

Wow Nick! Sorry I missed your previous posts. I don't know what to say about your buds, that Bruce Banner looks lovely on it's own, but wow that Lemon Tree and Biscotti look really fantastic, stunning! :yummy:
Thanks buddy, of all the strains I have grown Barney's Farm takes the top 5 positions regarding frostiness. ❄️

Those buds look frosty and fantastic great job.:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom