BignStrange - Mars Hydro Pro II Epistar 320 - Let's Grow To Mars!

That's exactly what i used mine for. :)
Lol I definitely get my money outta the foam packaging XD

Feeling discouraged on clones but this is around the time they started going last time lol

Trying to be patient . tempted to go make a fresh scrape on each of them n try to jump start them again :S

Lol I definitely get my money outta the foam packaging XD

Feeling discouraged on clones but this is around the time they started going last time lol

Trying to be patient . tempted to go make a fresh scrape on each of them n try to jump start them again :S
Dont rush into it if you dont have to!

Dont rush into it if you dont have to!
I just saw grandpa's clones rooted after over 3 week kinda like my last run lol

Renewed hope but my patience wears thin XD I'm an action man so waiting is tough lol

Good news is I have an abundance of seedlings growing out so there's a back up plan if.the stars don't align :3

Don't lose hope pal! They will root. in sending positive Grow vibes your way stat!!
Hehe thanks Newty! Hopefully that turns the tide!

I'm raring to run some Peppa :D I just wanna see her in her full figured glory ..

Oh yessss that Peppa mama is outstanding .
Yea she illicits natural reproductive urges in my brain she's so damn fine XD I gotta hold myself back from going at her for clones .

I might try some gh rapid start or something of that nature to see if that helps, well see how much they want for it at the hydro shop :S

The tops don't look too shabby so there's something good going on with those peppa babies. Give them time and focus on the 75 other plants you have in various stages of growth!
Lol the other ones are going already so they don't require as much attention XD

Maybe I'll just get some hyphy music playing for the clones at all times :D

I love this whirlwind of plants . .

I agree with their packaging. I was surprised at how heavy it was but that foam they use is not crappy Styrofoam. It is a polymer closed cell designed to absorb impact. Very nice touch.

Thanks SamSmith, we try to pack lights and tents discreetly to make them delivered safely

Built an upgraded cloner yesterday, gunna get it fired up and full with another round of clones from Peppa today. If light in the res is the problem with the first batch, well be able to tell pretty quickly! Also grabbed some clonex to try out :D
d5508d6ee1f628326be65fcf6f2dbabd.jpg

Not giving up on the first round, but uhh.. not holding out for em either?

Looking for strong cuts and if I can't gettem I'll just run those purple seeds hehe

Fingers crossed for the new cuttings.
Thanks Penny!

Our mother plant is full of branches ready to go, she needs a good cut back

Hey maybe you would know,

My mother is dry right now, better to take cuttings dry? Or water first?

I imagine it makes a small difference, like topping at the end of the day when the fluids are all back down to the roots

Not sure it matters but I'd rather take them after being watered to make sure the cutting is hydrated.
Kinda what I was thinking

Thanks boss :D and congrats again, you really deserve it man . it's too bad they don't pay you a salary yet ;P .

And thanks for answering here too :D always where your needed, like superman! A way different mental image than when I pictured you AS Pennywise XD

Hope you get it straighten out BNS. Can't wait to see that 320 shinning
Thanks man,I can't wait to get the show on the road lol

Our Peppa mother is beautiful and I'd love to see a run of her so if the dark cloner is all it takes I'll be smiling :D

I'll be trying out my hand in cloning in a few weeks.
I've had mediocre success before, actually with peat and then had an ok round in the bubble cloner but I'm thinking the light is scaring the roots from coming out lol
That's a lotta tape! Put it on the shopping list :). I hope it helps, Peppa needs babies.
:D still waaay cheaper than the 300 some odd dollars they want for a 42 site areo cloner .

I hope it helps too, honestly I should have done it before, I know better. I just thought I'd try it since half the guys on YouTube are using clear bins lol

Too bad I'm wasting so much time here . hopefully the new ones come along, I also transferred the pre 94 skunk to the new cloner cause I really couldn't bear to scrap it lol

Fingers crossed! Let's smoke 5 or 6 joints n hope they come along! . .

Back
Top Bottom