Caramelicious

20170727_212904.jpg

Strawberry Ice

20170727_212900.jpg

Strawberry Ice

20170727_212855.jpg

Crown Photos

20170727_210418.jpg

I have a question for anyone still tuned in. Has anyone used Flora Kleen for flushing at the end near harvest?

Should i just use PH'd water at 5.8 and use Flora Kleen for the last two days?

Or does anyone else have any suggestions for how i should flush?

Cheers

1661138194255.png

Never used any flushing products, I go with plain water straight from the tap for the last week. Nothing gonna hurt them that late more than the Trimming scissors.

Girls are looking stunning by the way. You should enter them pics in the creme de la creme photo contest. Here is a link.....

420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest - July 2017

Never used any flushing products, I go with plain water straight from the tap for the last week. Nothing gonna hurt them that late more than the Trimming scissors.

Girls are looking stunning by the way. You should enter them pics in the creme de la creme photo contest. Here is a link.....

420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest - July 2017

Thank you for the compliment :thanks::circle-of-love:

Okey dokey, i think i shall =) - Do you think that they're ready to harvest now in that case?

More pics

20170802_072008.jpg

20170801_145917.jpg

20170801_145914.jpg

20170801_145900.jpg

usually the temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50%-70% humidity,PH is 5.5-6.5.
some leaves of your plants curved,maybe it's about the heat stress or the water issue,how often do you water them?:Namaste:
This is what I was gonna ask. Looks like stress of some kind rather than a deficiency. Heat stress, high, low ph, very low humidity?

usually the temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50%-70% humidity,PH is 5.5-6.5.
some leaves of your plants curved,maybe it's about the heat stress or the water issue,how often do you water them?:Namaste:

Hi Sara, thanks again for the prompt reply.

I have two oscillating fans in there and also a third small fan blowing air from outside the tent in. I have my girls in Coco Coir growing medium so have been watering everyday around a half gallon each with PH 5.8, is that ok? I really should take more notice of the humidity. I really need to get a dehumidifier asap.

:Namaste:

Thank you for the compliment :thanks::circle-of-love:

Okey dokey, i think i shall =) - Do you think that they're ready to harvest now in that case?

More pics

20170802_072008.jpg

20170801_145917.jpg

20170801_145914.jpg

20170801_145900.jpg

Not ready yet, few more weeks. Look dl for the pistels turning orange and pulling back into the buds, then check some trichomes with a loupe.

Bro those seedlings look healthy asf.. mean start to a seedlings life cycle "those strains tho",, cmu how breeders get a ?? (*Cough strain)? and x it with a ??(*white strain) that was x'd with an (*Afghanistan strain) then added some (milkshake strain). lol.. and come up with some exotic bud that you wana drink.. be good to know the genetics/heritage or the whakapapa of these strains and how they come up with there names.. Bro I once feed a plant milo from veg to harvest and that bitch tasted like Milo. Grew her outdoor on my backdoor step. Was an accident how it happened having a Milo and joint and just tipped my Milo on her the very next day she turned I could not believe my eyes j knew she loved Milo.so that's all I feed her right up until I harvested.. I never knew about flush so when I thought she was ready to smoke.. boom Milo joint next season tried it with coffee and what do ya know coffee flavoured herb.. haha nah I'm just jealous bro. I'd love to have exotic strains in my collection... anyhu bro,, you are an artist and i love your work... it's a beautiful thing to see ya canvas go from sketch to masterpiece.. churr bro happy farming and roll it up bruv.

Back
Top Bottom