4x4 Adv Grow Tent 400w Earthbox Grow Journal 2023

Keffka reckons once its “taken” you can stop giving more, reuse old stuff even. All Myco vendors over spec the usage by loads.

He posted the below in one of my journals the other week - along with some other super interesting stuff. But these are his thoughts specifically on myco’s

To answer your question of do you feed with the soil your using. No, it looks like Purple Cow is water only. Everything was engineered into it. You may find a calcium/magnesium def in the future if you didn't make the trough of dolomite lime? I use 4 ml cal/mag into the rez every day for that as I didn't have a plan for the cal/mag issue in SIP. I also grow in LOS, SIP lately.

To answer your question of do you feed with the soil your using. No, it looks like Purple Cow is water only. Everything was engineered into it. You may find a calcium/magnesium def in the future if you didn't make the trough of dolomite lime? I use 4 ml cal/mag into the rez every day for that as I didn't have a plan for the cal/mag issue in SIP. I also grow in LOS, SIP lately.
No trough sprinkled some thru soil added some ferts on top last night hope itll be ok added fast acting lime too

Day 42 😭😢 to lose loved ones back to back in a span of months has thrown me off track how can we grieve the dead when we must survive…….In respects to grows this by far has been my best grow so far most expensive too but hey i guess you get out what you put in
IMG_0528.jpeg
IMG_0529.jpeg
IMG_0532.jpeg
IMG_0533.jpeg
IMG_0534.jpeg
IMG_0535.jpeg
IMG_0536.jpeg
theres a bug problem i sprayed with neem oil caught a millipede on the trap but seems to be growing rapidly havent fed it anything water in mycos n the pipe

Thanks stone! wondering when should i flip to 12/12 and if i should start adding cal mag
What kind of space to the top of the tent do you have? Is one question? Generally the bottom third of a tent can be for veg and a flip from there should be an easy grow. There's the odd sativa style grower that can pop up but not often in my tents. That's the working to fill the tent answer.
You can let the go for a few more days or a week and flip at your whim if you want. The result will be a smaller plant and harvest. They look a little early to me right now. How many veg days?
I'm off to a wedding in a while if I don't see you until later that's why.

What kind of space to the top of the tent do you have? Is one question? Generally the bottom third of a tent can be for veg and a flip from there should be an easy grow. There's the odd sativa style grower that can pop up but not often in my tents. That's the working to fill the tent answer.
You can let the go for a few more days or a week and flip at your whim if you want. The result will be a smaller plant and harvest. They look a little early to me right now. How many veg days?
I'm off to a wedding in a while if I don't see you until later that's why.
Day 45 above ground
IMG_0557.jpeg
IMG_0558.jpeg
IMG_0559.jpeg
IMG_0560.jpeg
IMG_0564.jpeg
she looks small trying to train her horizontally

Kelp is a new one on me in Cal-Mag butnits standard 2-0-0 wirh added iron.

I buy off brand my nute range for cal mag because I use a lot in coco and its seems basically all the same. I pay $140 for 20L liquid jerry cans. (We use 400ml a day at the moment)

Deep dive, recently learned.

Iron needs to be chelated to be absorbed. Along with manganese and a few other bits so its reassuring to see chelated on the label.

Deeper
There are two ways of chelating, base salts and other. MC is “other” unlike nearly every brand. Bit better for the environment but unless you are huge commercial outdoor its not really a thing.

Shed is your guy for any more detail but hope that’s a pretty good summary!

Nick

Day 54! Let there be more light! I finally got it in there i think the lady is liking it already! The white light is viparspectra par 1200 spose to be 1200 watts and the ionboard is 400 im gonna get a close of the trunk on this girl later but its massive and untopped ive been supercropping the shoots to thicken em up for flower plan to 12/12 her on day 60 got a controller dongle so i can “smartify” it
IMG_0684.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom