IMG_1333.jpeg
IMG_1334.jpeg
IMG_1335.jpeg
IMG_1336.jpeg
IMG_1337.jpeg
IMG_1338.jpeg
IMG_1339.jpeg
IMG_1340.jpeg

This is an unofficial update for a few harvest questions…. Anyone know of a good magnifier app for iphone to check trichs the little magnifier i have is not noob friendly and drying curing i was thinking of goin with grove bags anyone have any experience with them? I want to try droughting as well i think she has about 2 more weeks to go
IMG_1558.jpeg
IMG_1559.jpeg
the new dehumidifier in the corner day 117 hopefully i get more than 8 oz’s
IMG_1556.jpeg
IMG_1557.png
IMG_1560.png
IMG_1561.png
IMG_1562.png
IMG_1563.png

Coupla weeks as I said in the SIP thread. Buy a giant magnifying glass off Amazon and try that?

I have lots of experience with Grove Bags

There’s about 4.5kg in those 1lb bags. Get it down to 61% or so and it will keep it there. Rated for a year and has a mould resistant coating. Magic stuff.

Nick

IMG_8216.jpeg

Coupla weeks as I said in the SIP thread. Buy a giant magnifying glass off Amazon and try that?

I have lots of experience with Grove Bags

There’s about 4.5kg in those 1lb bags. Get it down to 61% or so and it will keep it there. Rated for a year and has a mould resistant coating. Magic stuff.

Nick

IMG_8216.jpeg
Do you seal them?how do you seal yours?

That's a lot o fine bud!
Thanks SO! Do you see any amber? Itshard looking through the magnifier it looked bigger on the jungle 😅
I just smoked some charas wrapped in crispy sugar leaves, I have rhe lock you’re looking for 🤣

Awesome range of pictures with the lens!

Nick
Hey Nick whats charas? Sounds good though:laugh: hey i was gonna drought her earlier when i reached out to you but she started spitting out new pistils she’s bulked up alot since then! I didnt water her today the undercarriage leaves are yellowing shes trying to create little sucker branches everywhere i think she’s saying im on my last leg tryna get pollinated before i die :laughtwo: or do you all think she has some more life in her???

Thanks SO! Do you see any amber? Itshard looking through the magnifier it looked bigger on the jungle 😅

Hey Nick whats charas? Sounds good though:laugh: hey i was gonna drought her earlier when i reached out to you but she started spitting out new pistils she’s bulked up alot since then! I didnt water her today the undercarriage leaves are yellowing shes trying to create little sucker branches everywhere i think she’s saying im on my last leg tryna get pollinated before i die :laughtwo: or do you all think she has some more life in her???
I can't see from here :). I think there's time. I see quite a few white pistils still. 99% of the time they'll dry up and trichs will be right or close.

This is a grow to learn from :D I have enjoyed looking through it. Im in! I dont see but slight amber btw a little longer from what I can tell Also, mine shrinks up or collapses a bit most times.

Ok so should i continue to water her or start drought?
Id let her ride and once you she tells you she needs water, do so. I always wait till about 2/3 ripe and I flush and wait. This varies with everyone, and I have read journals where flushing is irregular. Its all up to the grower, I always try to let the plan tell me and learn from that.

Back
Top Bottom