4x4 Adv Grow Tent 400w Earthbox Grow Journal 2023

Oh, the 0.3% I'm guessing refers to the CBD%.
The label made reference to the farm bill which regulated THC levels, and requires levels less than 0.3% THC in order to be considered legal, so I don't think it's referring to CBD levels. It also says "contains less than 0.3% THC" levels on that lower part of the label.

Seems to me to be a standard section they put on all labels to satisfy the legal label requirements just like the notice on cigarettes that smoking may be harmful to your health. Is a but contradictory though.

They can probably get away with it since the seed itself, just like a full grown plant, technically has no THC in it at all. All of the cannabinoids are produced in their acidic forms (THCa, CBDa, etc.)

Isn't government intervention great? :rolleyes:

But you don't smoke 'em as big
You had me at donkey 😂

I wasn’t suggesting not training, it was more the extreme corner choice. I guess you put the plant in the middle of the tent, as opposed to using the box to centre it its all the same. Loss of symmetry whatever. But maybe its I don’t get the need to keep it so far away in the first place?

Going back to the start I guess - in buckets - plant in the middle pipe goes where it goes - or should I plant away from my pipe?

Nick

I think, middle of the pot you top it and train the opposite nodes out to the sides/corners, but far corner of the pot LST from one corner to the opposite corner probably gives best coverage. And, along the way to the corners you could LST the interbranches out to the sides as well.

Gotta have some fun while awaiting your harvest!

Highya Azimuth,

You're right! I'm wrong. I remember the farm bill. I don't know how I get so mixed up?!? Sorry. Happy Smokin'

IMG_0288.jpeg
IMG_0289.jpeg
IMG_0290.jpeg
Day 24 ! Can you tell I dont know what im doing yet ?!? Lol im trying definitely getting light to the under branches i mounded some Ff OF soil i had around the stem but i think i need to add more to solidfy this stem with all this bending going on

Highya Azimuth,

You're right! I'm wrong. I remember the farm bill. I don't know how I get so mixed up?!? Sorry. Happy Smokin'
Ha! No worries. Just want to be sure we don't confuse a new grower with what we are seeing. But, it's all good. The more eyes we have to put on something the more likely we get things right. :green_heart:

Day 24 ! Can you tell I dont know what im doing yet ?!? Lol im trying definitely getting light to the under branches i mounded some Ff OF soil i had around the stem but i think i need to add more to solidfy this stem with all this bending going on
Tie the base back to the opposite side to relieve pressure on the roots trying to hold things back.

I wasn’t suggesting not training, it was more the extreme corner choice. I guess you put the plant in the middle of the tent, as opposed to using the box to centre it its all the same. Loss of symmetry whatever. But maybe its I don’t get the need to keep it so far away in the first place?
I think just a misunderstanding of what the directions suggested. Doesn't really matter as long as the plant doesn't get top-heavy and lean over which he can try to avoid with a bit of training, hence all the suggestions in that direction.

Day 26! Howdy All this tough little lady just wont stay down i dont care for this thin twist tie feeling material that came with the tent for LST… this is definitely in veg now forgot to update the recipe on the controller! Finally got my temps in check got a little heater finally dialed in….. anybody familiar with my soil do you think i should add nutes to the res? :Namaste:
IMG_0315.jpeg
IMG_0316.png
IMG_0317.png

Day 31! What a week but we’ve made it! Somethings nawing on the leaves sprayed plant with some neem oil spray got from the hardware store put some more sticky traps im winging it here my water hasnt been ph’d ive been adding dynomyco to the water in the res threw some mosquito bits n there too i ordered some malted barley heard the bas guys rave about it blended it up and sprinkled some on top the soil added some fast actin lime for some calmag seem like she’s hungry i added some ff stuff i bought a long time ago watered it in a little….. My LST isnt going as great as I hoped but im feeling good about the grow so far…..
IMG_0406.jpeg
IMG_0409.jpeg
IMG_0410.jpeg
IMG_0405.jpeg

For the Dynomyco you’re better off taking a chopstick and boring out say 4 holes down to the roots. Pour like a tea spoon worth into each hole and some water to activate it. You just need the tiniest little bit to attach to your roots to start a little myco party - addingbto the res you need White Shark or similar that is water soluble.

Got some decent growth already though!

Hi Tequila, lookin'good. Envious of your AC controller 69, it's like the new Vivosun unit, has 'sensor fusion' (just like an F35!) and AI controlled (also like an F35, but can the world's most advanced fighter jet grow weed? Mmmmm, no, I do not believe it can). Add a SIP to the setup and you can sit back with a brew, whisper sweet nothings and watch her grow.

I noticed your temps early on, the one time it was pictured, was in the 60's. Really best to keep those in the 70s, 80s during the peak is fine, and higher prolly fine. But they don't like to be cold and grow sllloooowwwwwww when they are. Make sure she's off the ground (might be already) a piece of foam underneath or on top of something with airspace under good too. Just not direct contact with the floor, even in a SIP it helps (I mean, you already have an air-gap technically, but still).

You got this one! (maybe a little cable management?)
6a7abea6aad6aafc86aa3491efbbc80be3d2f31a.jpeg

For the Dynomyco you’re better off taking a chopstick and boring out say 4 holes down to the roots. Pour like a tea spoon worth into each hole and some water to activate it. You just need the tiniest little bit to attach to your roots to start a little myco party - addingbto the res you need White Shark or similar that is water soluble.

Got some decent growth already though!
Hey nick! I put some around the root when i transplanted and thanks i think i need to make sure the res is full everyday now

Hi Tequila, lookin'good. Envious of your AC controller 69, it's like the new Vivosun unit, has 'sensor fusion' (just like an F35!) and AI controlled (also like an F35, but can the world's most advanced fighter jet grow weed? Mmmmm, no, I do not believe it can). Add a SIP to the setup and you can sit back with a brew, whisper sweet nothings and watch her grow.

I noticed your temps early on, the one time it was pictured, was in the 60's. Really best to keep those in the 70s, 80s during the peak is fine, and higher prolly fine. But they don't like to be cold and grow sllloooowwwwwww when they are. Make sure she's off the ground (might be already) a piece of foam underneath or on top of something with airspace under good too. Just not direct contact with the floor, even in a SIP it helps (I mean, you already have an air-gap technically, but still).

You got this one! (maybe a little cable management?)
Hey Res! The earthbox has wheels is that good enough off the floor?!? Ive introduced a heater now its an indica dominant strain should i up the temp some more?
IMG_0432.png

Back
Top Bottom