Is it aircooled? Not sure
Temp of Room/cab?66-73 F
RH of Room/cab? 48%
PH of media or res? Working on that
Any Pests ? Seems to be some fungus gmat action
How often are you watering?about every other day so far
Type and strength of ferts used? Nothing yet

(Will edit update later work calls)

:high-five:You all may or may not have seen these photos in the sip thread I’ll start with my set up
IMG_0010.jpeg
acinfinity’s 4x4 adv grow tent

Now onto genetics humboldt seed co strawberry cheesecake
IMG_0284.jpeg
IMG_0007.jpeg

Next is my earthbox
IMG_0005.jpeg
filled with purple cow indicanja mixed with some perlite wish idda added more but it is what it is ,dyno myco and some of the dolemite that came with the earthbox i mixed in the soil
IMG_0006.jpeg

On or around july 20th i sow’d my strawberry cheesecake fem seed in some old FF OF soil i usually do the paper towel germ but tried somethjng diff and it took forever(7 days) to pop her head out
IMG_0035.jpeg
the very next day i put a plastic bag over her head and filled a cup with water i seen someone say we could establish water roots or something early gave it a shot
IMG_0042.jpeg
pictured is my old aerogarden funny story there my first real attempt tryna grow complete fail😷 ive started most of my seedlings under this light a few hrs later same day
IMG_0043.jpeg
IMG_0044.jpeg
a tap root!

Morning Nick :thumb:

Day 23 so mind you all thus far in life i have a brownthumb lol a member i will edit with your tag at a later date but thank you mentioned me planting on the edge :doh idk i saw the diagram on the earthbox directions seemed across from fill tube the grow kit included a trellis net….so im attempting to train with some lst here again im a total noob when it comes to the more advanced stuff so i didnt jot down when i started adding water to the res as i thought i was suppose to wait a bit?! I started adding little by little checking tube levels day by day picking up:cough:
IMG_0275.jpeg

Great start, @TequilaSIPr ! Love your handle. :thumb:

Day 23 so mind you all thus far in life i have a brownthumb lol
Not any more. Growing in a SIP and with the :420:community behind you, you just became a better grower.

i saw the diagram on the earthbox directions seemed across from fill tube
I think that's meant to mean on the opposite side of the container. The plants get pretty big in these things so you may need to tie the main stalk to the opposite corner later if it gets top heavy and wants to tip.

For training, I'm partial to Quadlining but there are many ways to go about training.

I'm guessing the bottom verbiage is more about label compliance than anything. So, unless you're trying to grow a hemp plant for either CBD or CBG (both of which I grow) the higher number is what the strain is capable of.

Of course that's for a well grown, and well nourished plant so your actual numbers will likely be a bit lower, but pretty high nonetheless.

The plants get pretty big in these things so you may need to tie the main stalk to the opposite corner later if it gets top heavy and wants to tip.
A better alternative might be to train your plant LST style over to the opposite corner of your planter. That would stabilize it from the jump.

Hiya, yeah waved to sub!

The corner plant yeah I saw Shed’s pictorial I’m lazy about training I prefer the freer style of growing, you know man, let the plant decide 😅 Being serious, I think its making an issue where there doesn’t need to be. Maybe off centre? But I have only taken two solo sized SIPs to harvest. My 4-5 gallon SIP was always meant to just be an experiment in how long a mistreated outdoor Dos Si Dos will last 😂

So anyway wanted to follow because I have some similarly extreme training coming in a SIP a week or two so figure I can learn from you!

Nick

Hiya, yeah waved to sub!

The corner plant yeah I saw Shed’s pictorial I’m lazy about training I prefer the freer style of growing, you know man, let the plant decide 😅 Being serious, I think its making an issue where there doesn’t need to be. Maybe off centre? But I have only taken two solo sized SIPs to harvest. My 4-5 gallon SIP was always meant to just be an experiment in how long a mistreated outdoor Dos Si Dos will last 😂

So anyway wanted to follow because I have some similarly extreme training coming in a SIP a week or two so figure I can learn from you!

Nick
Well, LST will help him maximize his grow footprint in the box given its off-center placement as well as help to stabilize the plant as it gets bigger. It will also expose many of the lower nodes which would end up much less productive if the plant was just left to grow, how did you put it, "freer."

It will also lead to a bigger harvest with more buds, although not the single cola monster bud you'd get letting it go au naturale. But you don't smoke 'em as big Donkey dicks anyway, so by the time you get to the jars most growers will take a bigger overall harvest over one big showy bud any day!

Highya (may I call you) TS,

Great setup! Controlled environment, Earthbox SIPs, great light. What more could you want. I am doing an SIP this year (although I don't journal) first time. Very encouraging. Strawberry Cheesecake sounds like a great strain! And being in an SIP, I'm sure she'll be quite a looker! Hope you don't mind if I follow along. Oh, the 0.3% I'm guessing refers to the CBD%. THC at 28-30% is top shelf numbers! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom