9lb Biscotti F1 Reg Test

Bud Bokashi

Hello friends 💚
I just started this test run on these 9lb Hammer X Biscotti F1 testers last week so why not log the run.
The breeder calls it 9lb Biscotts and so will I.

At this point in the run I just soaked the beans and put them in the ol paper towel and baggie, then it was on the heat "AKA" play station for the night.
The next morning the beans were cracked so it's safe to say that they're viable beans.
In the starter pots we go.
It took 3 days for pot 1 to break the surface, pot 2 took 4 days and pot 3 took 5.
I'll do a weekly update on the progress on Saturdays but for now here's where I am with the run.
As you can see they're all going at different growing rates but I'm not expecting much from a F1.
I'll update again Saturday morning and let's see what happens.

IMG_20230524_165624.jpg

IMG_20230524_165704.jpg

IMG_20230524_165721.jpg

Hello friends 💚
I just started this test run on these 9lb Hammer X Biscotti F1 testers last week so why not log the run.
The breeder calls it 9lb Biscotts and so will I.

At this point in the run I just soaked the beans and put them in the ol paper towel and baggie, then it was on the heat "AKA" play station for the night.
The next morning the beans were cracked so it's safe to say that they're viable beans.
In the starter pots we go.
It took 3 days for pot 1 to break the surface, pot 2 took 4 days and pot 3 took 5.
I'll do a weekly update on the progress on Saturdays but for now here's where I am with the run.
As you can see they're all going at different growing rates but I'm not expecting much from a F1.
I'll update again Saturday morning and let's see what happens.

IMG_20230524_165624.jpg

IMG_20230524_165704.jpg

IMG_20230524_165721.jpg
So far so good bro (he says on day one 😂)

Any more info on your set up and if your willing to shear your secret to your organic mix? Lol

🤞🏽 Your F1 9lb Biscotts kills it! You never know.

Also in your signature or on your welcome post share a link to your grow journal as I'm sure theirs alot of growers that would be interested 👍🏽

Good luck I'll be around on Saturdays ✌🏽

Any more info on your set up and if your willing to shear your secret to your organic mix? Lol

Also in your signature or on your welcome post share a link to your grow journal as I'm sure theirs alot of growers that would be interested 👍🏽

If I can get it figured out I'll put the link in for the journal.
I just started it
9lb Biscotts F1 test.
As far as my Bokashi soil it's made with fruits' vegetables, homemade Bokashi bran, leaf mold and forest floor.
The next time I make it I'll do a journal on the process.
It's a fast way of making some of the richest soil you can use.
I'll be making a new batch in the fall.

As far as my setup, I have a 3X3 ac infinity tent. Ac intake and exhaust and a Hyphotonflux HPF3000 that pulls 320 at the wall.
Nothing special just a lung room setup.

As far as my setup, I have a 3X3 ac infinity tent. Ac intake and exhaust and a Hyphotonflux HPF3000 that pulls 320 at the wall.
Nothing special just a lung room setup

IMG_20230524_174142.jpg

Nothing special just a lung room setup

IMG_20230524_174142.jpg
That's a tidy set up bro 👌🏽 great quality and all you need.. like the DIY pot raisers aswell 👍🏽 I got quite a decent yeild from my 3x3 last round and running the same strain to try beat my yeild and quality.

Looking forward to your soil mix bro once I run out of nutes I'll be looking to try some organics

That's a tidy set up bro 👌🏽 great quality and all you need.. like the DIY pot raisers aswell 👍🏽 I got quite a decent yeild from my 3x3 last round and running the same strain to try beat my yeild and quality.

Looking forward to your soil mix bro once I run out of nutes I'll be looking to try some organics
Thank you, I try to keep my lung room and tent as clean as my meds.
When you decide to go organic you won't regret it.
You're going to have a learning curve just like with anything else but once you get it, it's game on time.
I wish you all the best with the journey.

Update: Today is the end of week 1 above the surface and so far they're still green.
I numbered the pots as they came up. At this point #1 has been awake for 9 days, #2- 8 days and 3 is 7 days.
#1 seems to be right on point and doing very well.
#2 although it wants to tower over the other two is living life and getting on. I think this one is going to be male but time will tell.
#3 however seems to be stuck, it never has stood up straight and is just a sad looking seedling.
All in the same soil under the same conditions. Although there's a couple days between pot 1 and 3 it's close enough to a week for me.
Let's see what another week brings 💚

IMG_20230527_053630.jpg

IMG_20230527_052836.jpg

IMG_20230527_053047.jpg

IMG_20230527_053144.jpg

Update: Today is the end of week 1 above the surface and so far they're still green.
I numbered the pots as they came up. At this point #1 has been awake for 9 days, #2- 8 days and 3 is 7 days.
#1 seems to be right on point and doing very well.
#2 although it wants to tower over the other two is living life and getting on. I think this one is going to be male but time will tell.
#3 however seems to be stuck, it never has stood up straight and is just a sad looking seedling.
All in the same soil under the same conditions. Although there's a couple days between pot 1 and 3 it's close enough to a week for me.

IMG_20230527_053630.jpg

IMG_20230527_052836.jpg

IMG_20230527_053047.jpg

IMG_20230527_053144.jpg
Looking good.

Update 6/3/23: Today is the end of week 2 above the surface for these little 9lb Hammer X Biscotti "AKA" 9lb Biscotts and they're still green.
#1 seems to be holding it's end of the bargain and doing well and growing strong.
#2 has finely slowed down with the stretching and seems to be happy.
#3 I'm not real sure about just yet. It doesn't appear to be doing much but, as long as it's still green I'm going to see what it does.
All in all everything seems to be going good with them so forward we go.

IMG_20230603_050315.jpg

IMG_20230603_045426.jpg

IMG_20230603_045457.jpg

IMG_20230603_045519.jpg

Update 6/3/23: Today is the end of week 2 above the surface for these little 9lb Hammer X Biscotti "AKA" 9lb Biscotts and they're still green.
#1 seems to be holding it's end of the bargain and doing well and growing strong.
#2 has finely slowed down with the stretching and seems to be happy.
#3 I'm not real sure about just yet. It doesn't appear to be doing much but, as long as it's still green I'm going to see what it does.
All in all everything seems to be going good with them so forward we go.

IMG_20230603_050315.jpg

IMG_20230603_045426.jpg

IMG_20230603_045457.jpg

IMG_20230603_045519.jpg
Looking good my friend.
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Update 6/6/23: Tomorrow morning is the first feed for the 9lb Biscotts and here's what I have going on.
When I make homemade Bokashi soil, I keep the liquid that drains into the catch bucket from the pre-compost and freeze it, this stuff will not keep in the refrigerator trust me I found that out fast. After the Bokashi pre-compost is done draining all it can, I thaw it out and give it a little mix then refreeze it in icecube trays. I use different amounts ranging from 1 tsp to 1.5 tbsp.
First feed I always use 1 tsp per gallon of water and I do a feed, water, water.
I will have to change things up after a while but for now this is where I start, and it won't be long to find out if they like it.
See you Saturday if all goes well, if not you'll see me sooner. I forgot to mention that Sunday I had to put my old seedling light to rest due to a technical issue and hang a grow light. I have it 24" above at 50% and they seem to be doing good with it.
Let's see what a few more days bring 💚

IMG_20230606_165109.jpg

IMG_20230606_165201.jpg

Update 6/10/23. Today is the end of week 3 above the surface and they're still green. I gave them their first feed Tuesday and they seem to be doing ok with it.
#1 although it's a bit stretched seems to be on point and doing well.
#2 looks like it's part duckfoot but still going strong.
#3 decided it wasn't going to give up and started doing something.
All in all everything seems to be going good with them at this point so on we go.

IMG_20230610_051010.jpg

IMG_20230610_051035.jpg

IMG_20230610_050647.jpg

IMG_20230610_050634.jpg

IMG_20230610_051100.jpg

Update 6/10/23: Two updates in one day aren't I lucky.
I had a little too much time on my hands today and decided to put #1 and #2 in a new pair of shoes.
I wasn't going to transplant them until I sexed them but until I know what they are I'll just treat them like ladies, besides that the stretching was making me crazy so I planted it out of them.
Let's see what the week brings 💚

IMG_20230610_134058.jpg

IMG_20230610_134211.jpg

Update 6/10/23: Two updates in one day aren't I lucky.
I had a little too much time on my hands today and decided to put #1 and #2 in a new pair of shoes.
I wasn't going to transplant them until I sexed them but until I know what they are I'll just treat them like ladies, besides that the stretching was making me crazy so I planted it out of them.
Let's see what the week brings 💚

IMG_20230610_134058.jpg

IMG_20230610_134211.jpg
There doing great brother and I'm enjoying the show bro :bongrip: maybe I need to put down the pipe a minute but not being from the us I read the date three times 😂😂 like is my guy from the future 🤦🏽‍♂️😂 I'll find myself in about a hour LOL ✌🏽

Back
Top Bottom