9lb Biscotti F1 Reg Test

There doing great brother and I'm enjoying the show bro :bongrip: maybe I need to put down the pipe a minute but not being from the us I read the date three times 😂😂 like is my guy from the future 🤦🏽‍♂️😂 I'll find myself in about a hour LOL ✌🏽
Thank you for the kind words my friend 💚
I get lost most days myself but that's what makes it so much fun 😂.

Mid week update 6/14/23.
This morning I'm 4 days deep into week 4 and I'm giving these little things a drink of good ol' H2o and figured I would throw in an update..
Plant #1 seems to be on point and doing well. I have noticed that the leaves are a little off with it. The first set came out with 3 blade and the set above also a 3 set. Other than that it's developing well and seems to be a strong little one.
Plant #2 is coming along nicely. This little one.. on what should be the set of 5 blade leaves, one has 4 and the other side has 5. Other than that it's doing fine and coming right along.
Plant #3 is actually doing extremely well for starting life fighting to survive, I'm really hoping that this one is a female.
This little thing could eventually be a beast.
So at this point I have 3 plants of the same strain all growing differently, but they're F1's so I can't expect too much.
Let's see what the rest of the week brings 💚

IMG_20230614_065544.jpg

IMG_20230614_065605.jpg

IMG_20230614_065631.jpg

Mid week update 6/14/23.
This morning I'm 4 days deep into week 4 and I'm giving these little things a drink of good ol' H2o and figured I would throw in an update..
Plant #1 seems to be on point and doing well. I have noticed that the leaves are a little off with it. The first set came out with 3 blade and the set above also a 3 set. Other than that it's developing well and seems to be a strong little one.
Plant #2 is coming along nicely. This little one.. on what should be the set of 5 blade leaves, one has 4 and the other side has 5. Other than that it's doing fine and coming right along.
Plant #3 is actually doing extremely well for starting life fighting to survive, I'm really hoping that this one is a female.
This little thing could eventually be a beast.
So at this point I have 3 plants of the same strain all growing differently, but they're F1's so I can't expect too much.
Let's see what the rest of the week brings 💚

IMG_20230614_065544.jpg

IMG_20230614_065605.jpg

IMG_20230614_065631.jpg
Nice job they look great I like #3.

Update 6/17/23.
Today is the end of week 4 above the surface and they're still green.
Everything seems to be going good up to this point, they seem to be happy with no sign of want or need. Their last feed I gave them a tsp icecube in a gallon of water and they seem to be ok with it, so I'll stay there for now.
#3 is going to be put in a new boot sometime this week. Other than that, so far so good..
Let's see what another week brings 💚

IMG_20230617_040259.jpg

IMG_20230617_040409.jpg

IMG_20230617_040511.jpg

Update 6/21/23: This morning #3 got a new boot, hopefully it will settle right in and get it's footing.
#1 back left, seems to have gotten it's footing and took over the tallest spot.
#2 back right, is doing well and happy, I'm going to be topping 1 and 2 soon. I still have another week and a half before I can get these over to the tent but for now they seem to be doing just fine in the bathroom.

IMG_20230621_082150.jpg

Update 6/21/23: This morning #3 got a new boot, hopefully it will settle right in and get it's footing.
#1 back left, seems to have gotten it's footing and took over the tallest spot.
#2 back right, is doing well and happy, I'm going to be topping 1 and 2 soon. I still have another week and a half before I can get these over to the tent but for now they seem to be doing just fine in the bathroom.

IMG_20230621_082150.jpg
Looking really good.

Update 6/24/23: Today is the end of week 5 above the surface and they're still green..
This morning they get fed again, they seem to be doing pretty good with a 1 tsp icecube per gallon so I'm going to stay with that for now.
I have these on a feed, water, water cycle which turns out to be a once a week feed.
#1 got the top chopped as well as the nodes at the bottom 3 finger leaves.
#2 and 3, I took the bottom nodes off at the 3 finger leaves but haven't topped them yet, not ready for that yet.
All in all everything seems to be going good so on I go.

IMG_20230624_054221.jpg

IMG_20230624_054332.jpg

IMG_20230624_054453.jpg

I just realized that I haven't taken any pics of just the fans on these 9lb Biscotts, so this is what they look like on #1.
#2 and 3 are a bit smaller but I'm sure they will catch up.
Don't pay any attention to the little spots on the leaves, I got some feed on them when they were little, I thought I got it all off but oops🤷.

IMG_20230624_183037.jpg

Early week check in. Today I gave these 3 a drink of water and they're looking good. When I feed again I think I'm going to step up to 2 tsp per gallon and see if they hold up.
So far I've had these in the bathroom growing with just the humidity in the air, which is around 50 - 51% and the temp stays around 77°f with the door closed.
Other than that just another day.
Let's see what the week brings 💚

IMG_20230627_094911.jpg

Update 7/1/23' Today is the end of week 6 above the surface for these little 9lb Biscotts and they're still green.
I was going to water them yesterday but they weren't quite ready so today I'll let them drink a bit. Everything seems to be going good with them so far, no sign of want or need so on I go.
It's just a matter of a few days now and I'll be able to get them to the tent and try to sex them so I know what I have.

IMG_20230701_042138.jpg

IMG_20230701_042255.jpg

IMG_20230701_042350.jpg

Update 7/4/23: After a 10 week and 2 day flower I finally got to chop my Super Lemon Haze this morning.
I got the tent cleaned and disinfected, and the 9lb Biscotts are in the last home they're ever going to know. The first and only time I grew reg beans I tried to sex them and it seemed to work out, so I'm going to attempt it again and see if there's really something to it or if it was a fluke.
After light out tonight I'm going to let them in the dark for 3 days, then put them back on the 18/6 and within a week I should know what I have. I don't know if it's going to work but I'll bet we find out together.

As far as my setup I have...
3X3 AC Infinity tent.
Hyphotonflux LED light that pulls 320W at the wall..
AC Infinity intake and exhaust/carbon filter..
Ink Bird temp and humidity controllers...
My lung room is also temp controlled and completely blacked out.
Happy 4th of July to you all.
Let's see what the week brings 💚

IMG_20230704_091126.jpg

A few of us have tried 12/12 for first 10 days above ground then back to 18/6. Results seen at about 30 days (ish).

Looking forward to the results of your 3 days of darkness idea.
I don't know if it's going to work or not but I tried it once before and it seemed to.
Maybe it was just a thing that happened but I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom