All Organic 4x4 Tent With Genetics!

jamexican686

20200510_110932.jpg
started the beans on the 12th, night of the 11th if u wanna be a dick about it lol. popped all the beans into their respected solo cups filled with RO water and kelp 16:1 ratio PHed to 6.0. woke up in the morning and had all seeds sunk, but one Hubba Bubba which ultimately didn't make it. placed em all in paper towels and sat em on the heat mat n dipped out to work. 24 hrs later if checked the beans and had massive tails should have taken pics, but don't like the roots to be exposed to light for too long. but put them int solo sippy cups and not even 24 hrs later I had 8 babies then the next day PNF High form Jinx Proof genetics, which I hella excited about, Oregon Sour Diesel x 9lb Hammer Yee.
previously saw someone do a tutorial on making a sip like solo cup with perlite, so I did pretty much the same exact thing with ready grow aeration and perlite just past the hole drilled an inch from the bottom. works like a charm keeps the humidity up in the dome and the root zone moist. cant find the thread anymore like when I actually needed it lol, but was able to remember most hopefully I didn't botch it too much. big up to homeboy I think I found a solid germination method.

so current genetics going worked out interesting 2 of each.
Stawberry Orange CBD, Equilibrium
Power Puff Girls, Equilibrium
Pineapple Muffins, Humboldt
The Gift, Jinxproof
PNF High, Jinxproof

20200518_182159.jpg

Here's from today just did the first watering today with some hygrozyme, molasses, fish hydrosolate, and kelp. very low amounts ph'd to 6.0 @ 45 ppm. topped the ready grow with some worm casting and compost with %25 ready grow mixed in and some mykos as well. watered through and gave em a nice swing to assist with gravity and drained the water out of the bottom hole, but left a tiny bit for humidity with the heat mat. letting em air out a bit before I put the dome on, or just leave it off n see how they do.

Today pretty much sums up a week since ground breakage. Best results yet for a week's mark with all my seed germination methods. everyone looks healthy and on their second set of leaves. Two nice wet to dry cycles with this aerated medium. Can't wait to see the roots wen I do the transplant into 1gal or less bags , which I do need for next week, so gotta go to the store soonish. oh watered with 1/4 strength hygrozyme, 1/2 tsp of molasses, 1/8 tsp of revive and Azos in a gallon of water with an airstone for a couple hrs. Covered the holes with some tape watered slowly with a syringe And air tubing connected till each cup was full about 15-20 mins, then removed the tape and let em drain til the last 1" where the holes located. wondering if I could let em sit in the nutrient solution for longer only did it for 15-20 to play it safe, like in hydro coc core 15 mins water on cycles right? If someone could chime in on that it would be awesome! Anyways hope everyone's grows are going good n people are doin well.
15902055427126050917461555325283.jpg

Watering Update:
Just gave the babies a tiny bit of some kelp love. 1/2 tsp per gallon of half RO and half from my reservoir of sunned and bubbled water. I'm trying to only use RO water for seedlings, then transition them to my resevoir water from there on out. next watering is transplant the roots are looking pretty good along the sides of the cups. Jus ordered some t5s , so upgrade comin some hopefully enough room for 5 gallon pots under the table if not I got some 1 gallons for free. Store wasn't open today, but they will be tomorrow, so time to get more soil a maybe some crad n shrimp hydrosolate.
20200525_134830.jpg

did a lil lil transplanting over the last couple of days and the light came pretty quick.
20200528_182303.jpg

doesn't fit under the table, so I quess I got my tea spot back, but press stations feeling a lil cramped at the moment though. going to put some hangers up after work tomorrow. I just have 4 bulbs of the 8 currently running. free pots lol all supposed to be 1 gallons lol what can you do.
20200528_182250.jpg

Oh man I think my autos would like those taller pots. Nice lights, especially for only running half throttle.
thanks it was the cheap one and does its due diligence. and the pots are definitely getting cut up to be transplanted into the 5 gallons. really wanted transplanting pots, but they were all out, so until next time.

Stoked to see the results on that other Equilibrium CBD variety. They have been all out around here. Glad you put your journal in your signature. I'll be following along for sure! :passitleft::popcorn:

welcome baked yeah doin a journal for this run. I'm not great at writing so if you have questions pls ask... bare with my grammar lol.
Just did a lil cleaning and have my 4 stocks ready to go on peetty much all but 2 plants playing ketchup. Ran out of soil, so i used ready grow instead with some amendments and it looks like they are finally settling in with the rest. Did a pretty heavy watering yesterday and did a foliar spray of carbo load. Been taking care of the roots for weeks now its time to see some growth. Water @ %50 strenght with some hygrozyme, 3-0-0 grow, tsp molasses and crab n shrimp hydrosolate. See what it do from here.

20200606_130517.jpg

20200606_130331.jpg

20200606_130301.jpg

20200606_130222.jpg

20200606_130159.jpg

20200606_130134.jpg

20200606_130057.jpg

20200606_130048.jpg

Gave em a lil foliar feeding of liquid kelp to help the roots out a lil bit with the dosing they recieved a couple days ago. Cal Carb recommends 72 hrs, but always noticed some still on the leaves after the next foliare, so a lil kelp and calcium shouldn't hurt. A lil more training on a couple of em as well.
Next foliar is going to be pure potassium silicate with the next watering of Armory, Azos and Mykos.
Then the next foliar is the tea I will be watering with at a way lighter dosage.
Finally the I water with the grow, LAB and a foliar of fish hydrosolate. watering in between with straight phd water every now and then just have to stay on top of of my ph and ppms.
Pretty much going to be the regimend for the grow cycle. if anyone can give any pointers it would be greatly appreciated.

20200607_140220.jpg

20200607_112501.jpg

Just did the chop on the last grow and in a week or two I will have an open tent. Thinking of celebrating with a nice lil transplant into there final 5 gals when that happens with some hot soil. still going to rock the t5s for as long as I can through veg to save on electricity. Still only using 4 out of the 8 bulbs n the plants r diggin it .

20200609_192047.jpg

20200609_191538.jpg

20200609_191258.jpg

20200609_191040.jpg

plants starting to get a lil canopy going had to raise the lights a couple clicks woop wooop. got the first harvested High Tide CBD #2 jarred up n starting the cure on it. Last grow had a good amount of nitrogen left from veg and ended up biting me in the ass in flower not too bad but I wasn't able to aplly my flowering regimend. so imma take it easy on the fish this time around.
20200610_190029.jpg
20200611_170952.jpg

Back
Top Bottom