420 Magazine's Canuk Seeds Comparative Indoor Grow - Trainwreck By 2Water

Kind of sad to see Trina upside down after all this time, but that's what we're here for...
Awesome grow brother. She's a real beauty.

People will be talking about this for years to come, there'll be accolades and awards, songs will be sung, poems will be written...

Roses are red,
Trina was green,
When you smoke her, you'll be in a dream. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:yummy:

:passitleft:

Here are a few more. I got lotsa bud sites. Acapulco Gold first…
IMG_4351.jpeg
IMG_4348.jpeg
And the Double Chocolate…
IMG_4350.jpeg
IMG_4349.jpeg

Kind of sad to see Trina upside down after all this time, but that's what we're here for...
Awesome grow brother. She's a real beauty.

People will be talking about this for years to come, there'll be accolades and awards, songs will be sung, poems will be written...

Roses are red,
Trina was green,
When you smoke her, you'll be in a dream. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:yummy:

:passitleft:
Man, that was too funny. Thanks mate

Congrats on your harvest, 2W! You grew a beauty and like the others, I'm looking forward to the smoke report.

So just got done bagging Trina up, little over 7.5oz dried. About 3oz of decent sized buds, alot of smaller buds, but to be expected without training. I will let these cure and report back on my birthday😉
You rocked the grow and now the harvest. You have made @Canuk Seeds proud, at least they should be proud. But the accolades are still yours bro. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Hey brother, not that I mind because your plants are beautiful; but just making sure you were trying to post on my thread ot the Canuk thread?
You know, I’m thinking what the hell. Since I already posted on your page, here we are 20 days later…
IMG_4418.jpeg
IMG_4418.jpeg
IMG_4414.jpeg

Hey brother, not that I mind because your plants are beautiful; but just making sure you were trying to post on my thread ot the Canuk thread?

IMG_4419.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom